more jewish beauties
2018-03-06 10:19:51 UTC

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs6JEbRv_USNNjVbABOZFhPE9u_DmkNXkXBSq48rBm1QjfX5tTtQ
The Peeler
2018-03-06 10:36:32 UTC
On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 05:19:51 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as NEMO, whined again:

<FLUSH>

Obviously our resident gay nazi sow just can't get over it that it's married
to a PIG! LOL

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter kvetching in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
Dhu on Gate
2018-03-06 14:05:50 UTC
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs6JEbRv_USNNjVbABOZFhPE9u_DmkNXkXBSq48rBm1QjfX5tTtQ
Dhu

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-03-06 20:07:55 UTC
https://buelahman.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg?w=490
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/HelenThomas-UGLY.jpg
http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/melissa-click-homecoming.youtube.screenshot.jpg
http://reasonradionetwork.com/images/2011/09/German_Jewish_woman-223x300.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs6JEbRv_USNNjVbABOZFhPE9u_DmkNXkXBSq48rBm1QjfX5tTtQ
Many normal men would want to lay with Judith Borgman.
NEMO
2018-03-06 20:56:38 UTC
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:07:55 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito, aka the
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Post by NEMO
https://buelahman.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg?w=490
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/HelenThomas-UGLY.jpg
http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/melissa-click-homecoming.youtube.screenshot.jpg
http://reasonradionetwork.com/images/2011/09/German_Jewish_woman-223x300.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs6JEbRv_USNNjVbABOZFhPE9u_DmkNXkXBSq48rBm1QjfX5tTtQ
Many normal men would want to lay with Judith Borgman.
The only men you know are the niggers who ream you at the Queen Mary
parking lot.
The Peeler
2018-03-06 21:40:18 UTC
On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:56:38 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Many normal men would want to lay with Judith Borgman.
The only men you know are the niggers who ream you at the Queen Mary
parking lot.
Stop projecting your OWN faggotry onto all those that you feel are superior
to you and straight unlike you, you repulsive fairy!
M***@thruhikinggear.com
You're the one who gets reamed, you fucked up faggot.
2018-03-08 14:35:58 UTC
Post by NEMO
https://buelahman.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg?w=490
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/HelenThomas-UGLY.jpg
http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/melissa-click-homecoming.youtube.screenshot.jpg
http://reasonradionetwork.com/images/2011/09/German_Jewish_woman-223x300.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs6JEbRv_USNNjVbABOZFhPE9u_DmkNXkXBSq48rBm1QjfX5tTtQ
Many normal men would want to lay with Judith Borgman.
The only men you know are the niggers who ream you at the Queen Mary
parking lot.
You're the one who gets reamed, you fucked up faggot.
YOU and your sock puppet dreckgook Ejershito get buggered senseless
EVERY g-ddam WEEKEND at the Queen Mary parking lot, you greeked up
anusmonger!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-03-08 15:04:52 UTC
I get buggered senseless
EVERY g-ddam WEEKEND at the Queen Mary parking lot, you greeked up
anusmonger!
You're a LIAR!

You only FANTASIZE about it-- you're too cowardly to leave your
basement, for fear of being thoroughly and expertly Nuremberged® !!!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-08 17:54:53 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 06:35:58 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
You're the one who gets reamed, you fucked up faggot.
YOU and your sock puppet dreckgook Ejershito get buggered senseless
EVERY g-ddam WEEKEND at the Queen Mary parking lot, you greeked up
anusmonger!
HE doesn't come across as such. YOU indeed come across as someone who NEEDS
to get reamed. You are projecting your sick desires on your environment,
Razofag!
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
That's why every Monday he has shit all over his lips.
The Jews
2018-03-08 19:59:18 UTC
That's why every Monday I have shit all over my lips.
Maybe you should stop hanging out with Gordon!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-08 22:53:46 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 14:51:36 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
YOU and your sock puppet dreckgook Ejershito get buggered senseless
EVERY g-ddam WEEKEND at the Queen Mary parking lot, you greeked up
anusmonger!
That's why every Monday he has shit all over his lips.
YOU would know something about having shit over one's lips, eh, you
shiteating servile gay whore!
2018-03-09 15:50:59 UTC
Post by NEMO
https://buelahman.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg?w=490
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/HelenThomas-UGLY.jpg
http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/melissa-click-homecoming.youtube.screenshot.jpg
http://reasonradionetwork.com/images/2011/09/German_Jewish_woman-223x300.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs6JEbRv_USNNjVbABOZFhPE9u_DmkNXkXBSq48rBm1QjfX5tTtQ
Many normal men would want to lay with Judith Borgman.
The only men you know are the niggers who ream you at the Queen Mary
parking lot.
You're the one who gets reamed, you fucked up faggot.
YOU and your sock puppet dreckgook Ejershito get buggered senseless
EVERY g-ddam WEEKEND at the Queen Mary parking lot, you greeked up
anusmonger!
That's why every Monday he has shit all over his lips.
And diarrhoea b'reath. AND he has to type standing up!

2018-03-09 20:57:07 UTC
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:50:59 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
That's why every Monday he has shit all over his lips.
And diarrhoea b'reath. AND he has to type standing up!
It's obvious that BOTH of you flaming fags are projecting your disgusting
faggotry onto all those that you know are superior to you and straight
unlike you!
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2018-03-10 15:37:26 UTC
when he wrote:

<snip Gordon's plans to meet with fellow nazi-wannabes at Queen Mary
Parking lot>

Hey Gordie! Seeing as how you're a slav and all- and not even human,
according to your hero-- why haven't you Nuremberged® yourself?

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
2018-03-10 16:05:03 UTC
Hey Gordie! Seeing as how you're a slav and all- and not even human,
according to your hero-- why haven't you Nuremberged? yourself?
His post about marrying a Polish slut:

"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- under one of first alias, "vistula".

One of his posts in Polish (under his most "famous" alias,
"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe"):

http://tinyurl.com/pgrdzpd

Another one as "vistula":

"Just been reading that a statue commemorating
General Wladyslaw Sikorski (Poland's wartime
C-in-C) is to be erected in Portland Place
early next year..."
The Jews
2018-03-10 16:20:19 UTC
Hey Gordie! Seeing as how you're a slav and all- and not even human,
according to your hero-- why haven't you Nuremberged? yourself?
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- under one of first alias, "vistula".
One of his posts in Polish (under his most "famous" alias,
http://tinyurl.com/pgrdzpd
"Just been reading that a statue commemorating
General Wladyslaw Sikorski (Poland's wartime
C-in-C) is to be erected in Portland Place
early next year..."
We could offer him a "Family-style" Nuremberging if he wants to bring
everyone- no extra charge!

2018-03-10 16:27:14 UTC
We could offer him a "Family-style" Nuremberging if he wants to bring
everyone- no extra charge!
Considering that he molested and abused everyone in his family
in the most deviant, sick ways possible, I do believe they will
welcome his extermination.

Raping his father, while the latter lay helpless in the hospital,
was by no means the worst of his deeds.