Don't bother, my new poem that i have posted previously is smart
Add Reply
Sky89
2018-04-07 17:55:13 UTC
Hello..

Don't bother, my new poem that i have posted previously is smart, it is
like philosophy, and it is like a Labyrinth , you have to be smart to
find the "solutions", that means the meaning of my poem, i will explain
it to you soon.

Read it again, and try to find the meaning before i explain it to you,
here it is:

We are past and present

Because time is like a balance

Because time is perfection

Because perfection is the scale

But how perfection can be only light ?

Perfection is also darkness

Because we are strong and weak

Even silence is strong and weak

Eventhough silence is divine

Because even love is effervescence

Bees know about time

That time is relativity

And relativity is diversity

But what is perfection?

Perfection is also diversity

Diversity is also immensity

Because time is relativity

The weak needs the strong

And the strong needs the weak

But the weak becomes better

Because our civilization is not a decoy

Since diversity is the seed

Since the scale creates consciousness

Because the scale creates abundance

Since diversity is also seasons

Who creates wisdom and reason

So hello to you my dear and beautiful

With your lovely pretty eyes

You carry me on the wind and the Rainbow

To drive us to a beautiful island

Like our love and tenderness

Rather for goods never I leave you!

My sweet and beautiful goddess

My sweet spring and my sweet princess

Our hearts finally beat in unison

Like a nice thrill and a nice song

I do not want to hurt you

Because you are like the pretty flower that can not die!

As if both of us were as one

Let's be the flower and the perfum!

And may infinity and depth bring us together

Since our destiny is infinite

Since our destiny has understood

That the pretty fir is not cursed

Because Christmas is divine

As silence is a pretty parfum

Because in the depth of your pretty eyes

Who reminds me of our beautiful raft

Who defies storms and seasons

Since life is not a gift

And because destiny and reason are our passion

Because beauty reminds us

That she can not be violence and hatred

Since relativity of time is like a mason

Since the weather is seasons that brings reason

So, hello to you man of reason!

thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
2018-04-07 18:55:46 UTC
Post by Sky89
Hello..
Don't bother
Hello raghead...

You're right, it IS shite.

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-07 18:02:27 UTC
But this one is good:

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane

LOL!
The Peeler
2018-04-07 19:23:26 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 11:55:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Sky89
Hello..
Don't bother
Hello raghead...
You're right, it IS shite.
Hello dreckserb,

you assume it's like you and your "life"? VERY unlikely! LOL
"The Jews" to dumb Hitler-admirer poor Slavic bitch Razovic:
"You *do* realize that Hitler categorized you as 100% sub-human, right,
Gordon?"