HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba etc) HOW, about the dismal 'Israeeli' Nobel prize record? LOLOK
2018-02-02 19:53:19 UTC

HAY!

A couple of Chemistry 'prizes' (methamphetamine, fentanyl) and a few
meaningless Piss 'prizes' for non-existent Middle East Piss!

Izzies are a bunch of primitive useless Middle Eastern foreskin
amputee ragheads...this, is what HAPPENS when jews don't have Gentiles
(aka humans) to plagiarise off!

Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
M***@thruhikinggear.com
If there were a Nobel Prize in Faggotry, you would win with no effort.
2018-02-04 20:27:04 UTC
On Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:26:19 -0800 (PST), jewlover
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
HAY!
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes' (methamphetamine, fentanyl) and a few
meaningless Piss 'prizes' for non-existent Middle East Piss!
Izzies are a bunch of primitive useless Middle Eastern foreskin
amputee ragheads...this, is what HAPPENS when jews don't have Gentiles
(aka humans) to plagiarise off!
Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!
If there were a Nobel Prize in Faggotry, you would win with no effort.
If there were one in sucking jew ani/recti, you and gook Ejershito
would be the frontrunners.

2018-02-04 20:37:22 UTC
On Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:26:19 -0800 (PST), jewlover
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
If there were a Nobel Prize in Faggotry, you would win with no effort.
If there were one in sucking jew ani/recti, I'd win that too!
LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
null.net account traceable ?
2018-02-04 22:11:30 UTC
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 12:27:04 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
If there were a Nobel Prize in Faggotry, you would win with no effort.
If there were one in sucking jew ani/recti, you and gook Ejershito
would be the frontrunners.
Simply UNABLE to get men's arses out of your sick head, gay dreckserb? You
know what kind of "men" are known to be like that, you FLAMING FAG?
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-08 14:22:27 UTC
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 12:27:04 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
If there were a Nobel Prize in Faggotry, you would win with no effort.
If there were one in sucking jew ani/recti, you and gook Ejershito
would be the frontrunners.
Simply UNABLE to get men's arses out of your sick head, gay dreckserb? You
know what kind of "men" are known to be like that, you FLAMING FAG?
It is the mangina's greatest passion.

2018-02-10 14:11:52 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 06:22:27 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
It is the mangina's greatest passion.
Michael
YOUR greatest passion...possibly your ONLY passion...is jew ainlungus!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-02-10 14:18:20 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-02-10 17:30:55 UTC
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:11:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Simply UNABLE to get men's arses out of your sick head, gay dreckserb? You
know what kind of "men" are known to be like that, you FLAMING FAG?
It is the mangina's greatest passion.
Michael
YOUR greatest passion...possibly your ONLY passion...is jew ainlungus!
Answer my questions, you deviated dreckserb:

1. Simply UNABLE to get men's arses out of your sick head, gay dreckserb?

2. You know what kind of "men" are known to be like that, you FLAMING FAG?
2018-02-02 20:26:23 UTC
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes'
Looks like Israel has won 12 Nobel prizes! Wow!

That would be a *so* many more than glue-huffers ever won! Too bad
they don't give Nobel prize for masturbating, huh? At least then you'd
be in the running!
Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!
My look at all the black people that have won!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates

Let's check again how many the glue-huffers won.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_glue_huffing_pedophiles

Huh.

Looks like zero!

ROFLMJAO

___________

2018-02-03 15:04:30 UTC
On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 12:26:23 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes' (methamphetamine, fentanyl) and a few
meaningless Piss 'prizes' for non-existent Middle East Piss!
Izzies are a bunch of primitive useless Middle Eastern foreskin
amputee ragheads...this, is what HAPPENS when jews don't have Gentiles
(aka humans) to plagiarise off!
Looks like Israel has won 2 Nobel Piss prizes ! Wow !
That would be more than the HCN gas-huffers should have won !
Too bad they don't give Nobel prize for masturbating, huh ? At least then we'd
be in the running !
ONLY if you subhuman ragheads had DICKS or CLITS, kikey !
Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!
My look at all the jew pedophiles that have won !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_jew_pedophile_laureates
My look NONE ! Butt hay ! According to Izzy newspaper Haaretz,
'Israeel' is a pedophile paradise ! You'll, LOVE it there !
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5094700

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-02-03 15:07:11 UTC
On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 were Jewish descent,
or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who made
a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Jews
2018-02-03 15:15:48 UTC
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes'
Looks like Israel has won 12 Nobel prizes! Wow!
That would be a *so* many more than glue-huffers ever won! Too bad
they don't give Nobel prize for masturbating, huh? At least then you'd
be in the running!
Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!
My look at all the black people that have won!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
Let's check again how many the glue-huffers won.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_glue_huffing_pedophiles
Huh.
Looks like zero!
ROFLMJAO
My look NONE
Hey, you *CAN* count to zero! Good boy!

LOL

___________

2018-02-04 13:55:25 UTC
On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:15:48 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Looks like Israel has won 2 Nobel Piss prizes ! Wow !
That would be more than the HCN gas-huffers should have won !
Too bad they don't give Nobel prize for masturbating, huh ? At least then we'd
be in the running !
ONLY if you subhuman ragheads had DICKS or CLITS, kikey !
Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!
My look at all the jew pedophiles that have won !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_jew_pedophile_laureates
My look NONE ! Butt hay ! According to Izzy newspaper Haaretz,
'Israeel' is a pedophile paradise ! You'll, LOVE it there !
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5094700
LOLOK
Hay, I *CAN* count to zero !
Good jewboi ! A Nobel, you deserve !

2018-02-04 14:17:36 UTC
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes'
Looks like Israel has won 12 Nobel prizes! Wow!
That would be a *so* many more than glue-huffers ever won! Too bad
they don't give Nobel prize for masturbating, huh? At least then you'd
be in the running!
Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!
My look at all the black people that have won!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
Let's check again how many the glue-huffers won.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_glue_huffing_pedophiles
Huh.
Looks like zero!
ROFLMJAO
My look NONE
Hey, you *CAN* count to zero! Good boy!
LOL
Hay, I *CAN* count to zero !
Yes, I believe I just said that. Don't worry-- you'll forget in a few
minutes!

LOL

___________

2018-02-05 13:32:17 UTC
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 06:17:36 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
My look at all the jew pedophiles that have won !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_jew_pedophile_laureates
My look NONE ! Butt hay ! According to Izzy newspaper Haaretz,
'Israeel' is a pedophile paradise ! You'll, LOVE it there !
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5094700
LOLOK
Hay, I *CAN* count to zero !
Good jewboi ! A Nobel, you deserve !
Yes, I believe I just said that. Don't worry-- I'll forget in a few
minutes !
Gotta be, the HCN gas jewboi ! NO Nobel prize, then...you'll fuck up
the acceptance speech if you can't remember what you 'won' it for !

2018-02-05 13:50:05 UTC
Hay, I *CAN* count to zero !
Yes, I believe I just said that. Don't worry-- you'll forget in a few
minutes!
LOL
Gotta be, the glue jewboi ! NO Nobel prize, then.
Nope. there will NEVER be a Nobel prize for nazi glue huffing! You
know that! LOL

___________

2018-02-07 13:27:39 UTC
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 05:50:05 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Hay, I *CAN* count to zero !
Good jewboi ! A Nobel, you deserve !
Yes, I believe I just said that. Don't worry-- I'll forget in a few
minutes !
Gotta be, the HCN gas jewboi ! NO Nobel prize, then...you'll fuck up
the acceptance speech if you can't remember what you 'won' it for !
Nope. there will NEVER be a Nobel prize for jew HCN gas huffing !
You know that ! LOL
So do, YOU !

2018-02-07 14:25:59 UTC
Gotta be, the glue jewboi ! NO Nobel prize, then.
Nope. there will NEVER be a Nobel prize for nazi glue huffing! You
know that! LOL
So do, YOU !
Everyone does!

LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-02-08 15:04:48 UTC
Nope. there will NEVER be a Nobel prize for nazi glue huffing! You
know that! LOL
So do, YOU !
Everyone does!
LOL
They, DO kikey !
Of COURSE we do!
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
2018-02-09 14:50:42 UTC
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 07:04:48 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Gotta be, the HCN gas jewboi ! NO Nobel prize, then...you'll fuck up
the acceptance speech if you can't remember what you 'won' it for !
Nope. there will NEVER be a Nobel prize for jew HCN gas huffing !
You know that ! LOL
So do, YOU !
Everyone does !
They, DO kikey !
Of COURSE they do !
VERY, much so !

2018-02-10 11:11:17 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
NEMO

TSSK!!!!!!!
NEMO
2018-02-04 20:38:11 UTC
He's been dead for YEARS, you sick POS!

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2018-02-02 21:36:14 UTC
She tries EVERYTHING now to "impress" people with her idiocy and her
psychosis! And she's rather successful at it. Don't you think so, too? LOL
HAY!
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes' (methamphetamine, fentanyl) and a few
meaningless Piss 'prizes' for non-existent Middle East Piss!
Izzies are a bunch of primitive useless Middle Eastern foreskin
amputee ragheads...this, is what HAPPENS when jews don't have Gentiles
(aka humans) to plagiarise off!
Their PER CAPITA Nobel prize record is EVEN WORSE!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-02-03 00:34:16 UTC
On Fri, 2 Feb 2018 22:36:14 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
She tries EVERYTHING now to "impress" people with her idiocy and her
psychosis! And she's rather successful at it. Don't you think so, too? LOL
HAY!
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes'
The only thing he proved with THAT post is

(1) His glue supply is still holding out
(2) He still can't count.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-02-03 11:36:10 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
A couple of Chemistry 'prizes' (methamphetamine, fentanyl)
LOL, sick old nazoid pedo!