Discussion:
Jews & Sucking
(too old to reply)
Carolina Reb
2017-04-21 04:57:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).

In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).

“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).

Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
The Peeler
2017-04-21 09:22:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/AMKut9K2DOU

"Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once in
awhile?"

Ron Jakobsohn - 6/12/16
The Peeler
2017-04-21 10:26:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
"Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once in
awhile?"
Loose Sphincter - 6/12/16
The above was posted by the same unhappily married homo who also posted
Post by The Peeler
"I prefer boys. There's nothing I love better than sucking dick."
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO gay? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-04-21 11:52:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
"Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once in
awhile?"
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, April 3 2017
TSSK!
The Peeler
2017-04-21 10:23:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 00:57:35 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Cock-crazed nazi homo Hampton can't get enough:
"Buttfucking is not enough"
MID: <6a74169e-98fc-472b-9414-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-04-21 11:51:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Since ALL nazoid "men" are either fags/impotent/pedos, these
cock-hungry nazi bitches need to find someone else to do the
job... so they become pornstars!

Just choose ANY orifice, guys... these nazi bitches do it ALL!


"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
----------------------------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m


What do you know... yet another "leading" neo-nazi bitch is a pornstar!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Corinna Luray Burt, an Oregon leader in the National Socialist Movement
(NSM)--currently the largest explicitly neo-Nazi organization in North
America--has appeared in pornographic films and similar websites under
the aliases of "Cori Lou," "Cori Lou Burke," and "Slave Corrylu."
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2010/07/401293.shtml


Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
Carolina Reb
2017-04-21 18:42:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
Corinna Luray Burt, an Oregon leader in the National Socialist Movement
(NSM)--currently the largest explicitly neo-Nazi organization in North
America--has appeared in pornographic films and similar websites under
the aliases of "Cori Lou," "Cori Lou Burke," and "Slave Corrylu."
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2010/07/401293.shtml
She is also a gymnast and bodybuilder.
Bets are on that she knows how to kick
Yid ass.
NEMO
2017-04-21 18:49:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by NEMO
Corinna Luray Burt, an Oregon leader in the National Socialist Movement
(NSM)--currently the largest explicitly neo-Nazi organization in North
America--has appeared in pornographic films and similar websites under
the aliases of "Cori Lou," "Cori Lou Burke," and "Slave Corrylu."
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2010/07/401293.shtml
She is also a gymnast
And a rather talented one, it seems:

Loading Image...
Carolina Reb
2017-04-21 19:22:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
She is also a gymnast
Loading Image...
Indeed so....

Loading Image...
NEMO
2017-04-21 19:37:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/corinna.jpg
These weight-lifting babes usually gain 50 pounds of
fat in the first year after they stop working out.
Carolina Reb
2017-04-21 19:43:44 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
Post by Carolina Reb
http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/corinna.jpg
These weight-lifting babes usually gain 50 pounds of
fat in the first year after they stop working out.
She is on the West Coast, so I do not know much
about her....other than that she was involved with
Harold Covington for awhile...and blew the whistle
on him...
The Peeler
2017-04-21 19:55:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:43:44 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup
--
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-04-21 19:54:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:22:31 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup
--
Cock-crazed homo Hampton:
"Oh Alan you broke my heart!"
MID: <2a84b5f9-ef58-4686-83c5-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-04-21 19:53:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:42:06 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:


<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Our resident senile nazi homo:
"Do not forget faggotry"
MID: <855664f4-5789-460e-8f12-***@googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-04-21 13:18:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 00:57:35 -0400, Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).
In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).
“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Butt surely the spread of herpes among little jewbois and jewgirls is
something that should be ENCOURAGED???

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-21 14:57:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Seems to be some kind of serbian tradition among serbian peasants such as
Razovic! <BG>
--
happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-21 15:35:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 4/21/2017 6:18 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 00:57:35 -0400, Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).
In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).
“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Butt surely the spread of herpes among little jewbois and jewgirls is
something that should be ENCOURAGED???
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Well, YESH! Popping, their little jew shub-cherries too!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-21 15:58:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
...it's a serb peasant thing, it seems! <BG>
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-04-21 17:17:59 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:35:27 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 4/21/2017 6:18 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 00:57:35 -0400, Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).
In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).
“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Butt surely the spread of herpes among little jewbois and jewgirls is
something that should be ENCOURAGED???
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Well, YESH! Popping, their little jew shub-cherries too!
BZS
Shick little jew shub-fuck!
<tsssssssssssssssssshk>

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-21 17:25:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe") wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
The Peeler
2017-04-21 18:17:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Butt surely the spread of herpes among little jewbois and jewgirls is
something that should be ENCOURAGED???
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Well, YESH! Popping, their little jew shub-cherries too!
BZS
Shick little jew shub-fuck!
<tsssssssssssssssssshk>
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
bohso to Miss Recktum: "you're just a fucking little coward male bitch and
little human bastard with congenital defects and a keyboard,"
MID: <3d6f1699-bfc1-40be-bd88-***@googlegroups.com>
b***@gmail.com
2017-04-23 05:39:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).
In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).
“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Speaking of cocksucking, you're a convicted pedophile arentcha walter?
Carolina Reb
2017-04-23 11:30:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
DELETIA
Post by Carolina Reb
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Speaking of cocksucking, you're a convicted pedophile arentcha walter?
Loading Image...
The Peeler
2017-04-23 17:31:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 04:30:20 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup
--
Cock-crazed homo Hampton:
"Oh Alan you broke my heart!"
MID: <2a84b5f9-ef58-4686-83c5-***@googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-04-23 17:06:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 22:39:16 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).
In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).
“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Speaking of cocksucking
...YOU suck uncircumcised cocks dontcha bonzo?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-23 17:46:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 10:06:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by b***@gmail.com
Speaking of cocksucking, you're a convicted pedophile arentcha walter?
...YOU suck uncircumcised cocks dontcha bonzo?
You DID feel personally addressed when "convicted pedophile" was mentioned,
eh, Goran Razovic? <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Carolina Reb
2017-04-23 20:29:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 22:39:16 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).
In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).
“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Speaking of cocksucking
...YOU suck uncircumcised cocks dontcha bonzo?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The sick Yid fuck never posts
here unless he thinks there is
something going on with dicks
and cocks.
NEMO
2017-04-23 20:35:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
The sick Yid fuck never posts
here unless he thinks there is
something going on with dicks
and cocks.
You're replying to a forgery by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, the same guy
who repeatedly justified the rape and murder of children.
The Peeler
2017-04-23 20:46:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 13:29:34 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Cock-crazed nazi homo Hampton can't get enough:
"Buttfucking is not enough"
MID: <6a74169e-98fc-472b-9414-***@googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-04-23 20:56:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 13:29:34 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 22:39:16 -0700 (PDT), meshugge jew raghead
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
The New York City Health Department
said it cannot complete an investigation
into who infected four infants with
herpes through a circumcision rite (suck)
because the boys’ fervently Orthodox
families will not identify the mohels
(suckers). “Unfortunately, some in the
community are resistant to sharing the
name of the mohels (cock-suckers),”
Health Department spokesman Christopher
Miller told DNA info New York on Tuesday.
“This is a very insular community.”
According to DNA info, six families in
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children
contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah
b’peh (cocksucking), which involves the ritual
circumciser, or mohel (cocksucker), cleaning
the circumcision wound by oral suction
(cocksucking). Among the six families, only
two have provided the names of their mohels,
Miller said (the other cocksuckers are still
at large).
In March, the city ordered those two mohels
to stop performing metzitzah b’peh (sucking-
of-cock). A herpes infection in a newborn baby
can cause brain damage and death. Rabbi David
Niederman (unrepentant cocksucker?), head of
the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg
and North Brooklyn, told DNA info that the
community was “fully cooperating” with the
investigation. However, an unnamed source
said the community is skeptical about the
allegations against the two named mohels because
it believes the city wants to make all metzitzah
b’peh illegal (to suck or not to suck - that
is the question).
“That’s why we’re not willing to give out
the mohels. We know the city is going to ban
them without giving them due process,” the
source said (not enough peter tracks in their
mouths?). “There is not proof that they
actually infected the baby (yada-yada-yada).”
The custom, rarely practiced outside the
Haredi, or fervently Orthodox, community, has
become a political football in New York City
with its large Haredi population (a good reason
for re-location, if there ever was one!). In
February 2015, the city eliminated a parental
consent form mandated by former mayor Michael
Bloomberg. In return, the community pledged to
test a mohel after an infant contracts herpes
(you suck it...it is yours). City Health
Commissioner Dr. Mary Travis Bassett said her
department considers metzitzah b’peh an “unsafe
practice,” but that as a religious practice it
enjoys several legal protections (those that suck
together - fuck together).
Reb says, "Leave those cocks alone, Rabbis!
Don't you have your own?"
Speaking of cocksucking
...YOU suck uncircumcised cocks dontcha bonzo?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The sick Yid fuck never posts
here unless he thinks there is
something going on with dicks
and cocks.
Poor little meshugge jew raghead bonzo is a few yids short of a
minyan, a few candles short of a menorah, a few million short of a
'holocaust'®™.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-23 21:28:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Since ALL nazoid "men" are either fags/impotent/pedos, these
cock-hungry nazi bitches need to find someone else to do the
job... so they become pornstars!

Just choose ANY orifice, guys... these nazi bitches do it ALL!


"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
----------------------------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m


What do you know... yet another "leading" neo-nazi bitch is a pornstar!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Corinna Luray Burt, an Oregon leader in the National Socialist Movement
(NSM)--currently the largest explicitly neo-Nazi organization in North
America--has appeared in pornographic films and similar websites under
the aliases of "Cori Lou," "Cori Lou Burke," and "Slave Corrylu."
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2010/07/401293.shtml


Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
The Peeler
2017-04-23 21:45:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 13:56:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Poor little meshugge jew raghead bonzo is a few yids short of a
minyan, a few candles short of a menorah, a few million short of a
'holocaust'®™.
Poor dumb little Goran Razovic is a housebound frustrated sexual cripple who
keeps sucking HERSELF off in public as she can't have any REAL sex! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Loading...