HUH? HAY! It's Poor Dumb Anal Roman the gay Greek's BLOOMING Psychosis on Display! LOL
2017-12-07 02:31:58 UTC
2017-12-07 04:44:39 UTC
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YckAAOSwKt5ZlyFk/s-l300.jpg
Disgusting!

2017-12-07 14:59:16 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:44:39 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YckAAOSwKt5ZlyFk/s-l300.jpg
Disgusting!
Michael
It's what Griks have always DONE, you gullible slant eyed Grikloving
mongoloid!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:16 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Disgusting!
Michael
It's what Griks have always DONE, you gullible slant eyed Grikloving
mongoloid!
Fucking women as depicted there? The very thing you GAY nazis can NOT do?
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2017-12-07 21:21:35 UTC
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YckAAOSwKt5ZlyFk/s-l300.jpg
Disgusting!
Michael
Not really, it shows two men doing a woman (look at her different hair style
and her figure). Of course the gay nazitards here can't but project their
own gayness onto everything straight.
The Peeler
2017-12-07 09:30:03 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 21:31:58 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as "NEMO", whined again:

<FLUSH the poor gay nazi sow's usual sick shit>

Trying to "impress" your serbian pimp again, you servile devoted nazi gay
whore? <BG>