HUH? HAY! KVETCH and WHINE all, you LIKE grubby little jew raghead Klaun Scheissziegelsteine (aka Klaus Schadenfreude)...you can, NEVER live down the FACT that you tried to throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew bus to save, your own jew shitskin!
2018-06-09 16:04:27 UTC

HAY!

HAVE, circumcised jew cunt Iris's jew shysters been in touch ?

Deep shit, you're in !

2018-06-09 18:07:42 UTC
Obviously there's still no effective medication available for our
AIDS-infested goose-stepping serb felcher! LOL Check her latest idiotic &
HAY!
HAVE, circumcised jew cunt Iris's jew shysters been in touch ?
Deep shit, you're in !
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What an idiot!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-06-10 15:28:14 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
HAY!
HAVE, circumcised jew cunt Iris's jew shysters been in touch ?
Deep shit, you're in !
[yawn] What are you inanely babbling about now, Gordon?

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

2018-06-11 12:44:49 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 08:28:14 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
HAVE, circumcised jew cunt Iris's jew shysters been in touch ?
Deep shit, you're in !
[yawn]
About what inanely yawning, you are ?

To terms, with your lack of cajones you've come ?

2018-06-11 13:18:21 UTC
[...]
To terms, with my lack of cajones you've come ?
Everyone's "come to terms" with your lack of cajones, Gordon!

Why do you think everyone laughs at you?

[yawn]

Come back when you can actually carry out a threat, OK

2018-06-12 12:17:04 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 06:18:21 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Deep shit, you're in !
[yawn]
About what inanely yawning, you are ?
To terms, with your lack of cajones you've come ?
Everyone's "come to terms" with my lack of cajones, Gordon !
They, have raghead !
Why do you think everyone laughs at me ?
Good, point raghead !

[yawn]

Come back when you can actually grow a cojón and face up to a threat
instead of trying to throw a circumcised jew cunt under the jew bus,
OK jewboi ?

2018-06-12 18:21:42 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:17:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
[yawn] What are you inanely babbling about now, Gordon?
To terms, with my lack of cajones you've come ?
Everyone's "come to terms" with your lack of cajones, Gordon!
Why do you think everyone laughs at you?
[yawn]
Come back when you can actually carry out a threat, OK
LOL
Hey, I'm not a laughing stock!!!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
--
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
2018-06-18 11:34:28 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:17:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
To terms, with my lack of cajones you've come ?
Everyone's "come to terms" with your lack of cajones, Gordon!
Why do you think everyone laughs at you?
[yawn]
Come back when you can actually carry out a threat, OK
LOL
Hey, I'm not a laughing stock!!!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
So many of us mock the mangina!

2018-06-19 12:45:44 UTC
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:34:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
So many of us mock the mangina!
Michael
Subhumans don't GET, to mock humans, you silly slant eyed cunt! It
simply can't be done!

YOU two subhuman guardian fairies get mocked more than anyone here!

2018-06-19 17:10:50 UTC
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 05:45:44 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Everyone's "come to terms" with your lack of cajones, Gordon!
Why do you think everyone laughs at you?
[yawn]
Come back when you can actually carry out a threat, OK
LOL
Hey, I'm not a laughing stock!!!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
So many of us mock the mangina!
Michael
Subhumans don't GET, to mock humans, you silly slant eyed cunt! It
simply can't be done!
That's exactly the reason why we are immue to your ridiculous attempts,
dreckserb!
YOU two subhuman guardian fairies get mocked more than anyone here!
Stop projecting, you ridiculous bitchslapped cunt! LOL

2018-06-20 12:08:02 UTC
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:34:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

So many of us mock the mangina!
Michael
Subhumans don't GET, to mock humans, you silly slant eyed cunt! It
simply can't be done!
You have yet to explain what is subhuman about us!

2018-06-20 20:14:20 UTC
Subhumans don't GET, to mock humans, you silly slant eyed cunt! It
simply can't be done!
You have yet to explain what is subhuman about us!
Michael
With her it's like with all the nazis: those were everything, in every
detail, they saw in the Jews and everyone else they hated!
2018-06-21 12:54:49 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:08:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:34:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Dreckgook, you'll watch nothing but ANI asshole.
Subhumans don't GET, to mock humans, you silly slant eyed cunt! It
simply can't be done!
You have yet to explain what is subhuman about us!
Michael
We don't give explanations to gooks or semites.

2018-06-21 14:10:07 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 05:54:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Dreckgook, you'll watch nothing but ANI asshole.
WE will watch sweet vulvas! YOU will watch men's assholes, you
goose-stepping perverted little felcher!
You have yet to explain what is subhuman about us!
Michael
We don't give explanations to gooks or semites.
Subhumans like you CAN'T give any explanations to their superiors,
dreckserb!
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
woman. You can't have sex."
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-22 12:20:04 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:08:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:34:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
Dreckgook, you'll watch nothing but ANI asshole.
We still watch vulva.

Subhumans don't GET, to mock humans, you silly slant eyed cunt! It
simply can't be done!
You have yet to explain what is subhuman about us!
Michael
We don't give explanations to gooks or semites.
You failed to provide the explanation.

You must be afraid of being contradicted.

2018-06-22 12:27:09 UTC
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 05:20:04 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
We don't give explanations to gooks or semites.
You failed to provide the explanation.
You must be afraid of being contradicted.
His Paralytische Angst vor Juden prevents him from answering!

He needs to wait to see what someone else says so he can copy it,
change a few words around, and pretend its his own.

Probably why he didn't do very well during the three years he spent in
school, besides his natural and never-ending stupidity.

[chuckle]

2018-06-11 13:36:23 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:44:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HAY!
HAVE, circumcised jew cunt Iris's jew shysters been in touch ?
Deep shit, you're in !
[yawn] What are you inanely babbling about now, Gordon?
About what inanely yawning, you are ?
To terms, with your lack of cajones you've come ?
Just how do you manage to sound like a COMPLETE idiot ALL of the time, dumb
anal Razovic? What's your SECRET, dreckserb? LOL
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-06-10 16:03:57 UTC
You are a bad smeller and a rotten queer.
2018-06-10 20:16:45 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:03:57 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
HAY!
HAVE, circumcised jew cunt Iris's jew shysters been in touch ?
Deep shit, you're in !
You are a bad
You are a flat nosed brillo headed MOULIGNAN.

2018-06-10 22:16:53 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 13:16:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
You are a bad smeller and a rotten queer.
You are a flat nosed brillo headed MOULIGNAN.
In fact, he ISN'T anything like that! But you ARE a bad smeller and a rotten
queer, dumb anal dreckserb!
"GB" addressing bullshitting dumb anal Razovic:
"Take the dildo out of your arse, and sit down to do some serious research."
MID: <peus36$cld$***@dont-email.me>