How come all the homo-sexual male troll bitches who hate Jews here...
2018-08-17 02:46:01 UTC
How come all the homo-sexual male troll bitches who hate Jews here never know who their daddies are and neither do their Mothers?
B***@37.com
2018-08-17 02:53:35 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
How come all the homo-sexual male troll bitches who hate Jews here never know who their daddies are and neither do their Mothers?
It's cuz the troll here like Loose Rectum, jizzm lips JeSSe, the convicted pedophiles walt the Wade Hampton and the pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron walter, and the Rectum Razovic, and the RC royal crown faggot troll with his lisp were all born C O W A R D S.

Troll faggot cowards all of yuh arentcha —— oh yeah you are.

You all need a self-inflicted bullet dontcha —— lemme help you, I'll aim and pull the trigger for yuh —— I'd do more if I could, but sorry thats all I can do.

Kill yourselves scum.
2018-08-17 12:37:08 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
never know who their daddies are and neither do their Mothers?
It's a shabbos goy thing bonzo.

2018-08-17 13:56:21 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 05:37:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by B***@37.com
never know who their daddies are and neither do their Mothers?
It's a shabbos goy thing bonzo.
He's not even right in your case, right, dreckserb Razovic? You personally
knew SEVERAL of your many fathers! LOL
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."