Leaflet for Jews who support "common-sense gun laws"
Bill Levinson
2005-04-05 19:20:15 UTC
Royalty-free leaflet, you can copy and distribute hard copies without
paying royalties.
http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/leaflets/jewish.html

"Where does your synagogue or Jewish community group stand?"

Lining up on this side [picture of a gun with "What part of 'Never
Again' don't you understand?"]:
Warsaw resistance fighters of 1943
Israeli Defense Force (IDF)
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
(JPFO, http://www.jpfo.org)

Lining up on this side [picture of a Nazi saying "Juden raus!"]:
Union of American Hebrew Congregations (Eric Yoffie at the Million
Mom March)
American Jewish Congress

Has your synagogue or community group joined the Million Mom March and
Handgun Control Inc. in supporting common-sense gun laws like this one?

Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons 11 November 1938
With a basis in §31 of the Weapons Law of 18 March 1938
(Reichsgesetzblatt I, p.265), Article III of the Law on the
Reunification of Austria with Germany of 13
March 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p. 237), and §9 of the Führer and
Chancellor's decree on the administration of the Sudeten-German
districts of 1 October 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p 1331) are the
following ordered:
§1 Jews (§5 of the First Regulations of the German Citizenship Law of 14
November 1935, Reichsgesetzblatt I, p. 1333) are prohibited from
acquiring, possessing, and carrying firearms and ammunition, as well as
truncheons or stabbing weapons. Those now possessing weapons and
ammunition are at once to turn them over to the local police authority.
§2 Firearms and ammunition found in a Jew's possession will be forfeited
to the government without compensation.
§3 The Minister of the Interior may make exceptions to the Prohibition
in §1 for Jews who are foreign nationals. He can entrust other
authorities with this power.
§4 Whoever willfully or negligently violates the provisions of §1 will
be punished with imprisonment and a fine. In especially severe cases of
deliberate violations, the punishment is imprisonment in a penitentiary
for up to five years.
§5 For the implementation of this regulation, the Minister of the
Interior waives the necessary legal and administrative provisions.
§6 This regulation is valid in the state of Austria and in the
Sudeten-German districts.
Berlin, 11 November 1938 Minister of the
Interior Frick

--Bill
ren##n.org (The +Revd)
2005-04-05 19:32:49 UTC
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:20:15 GMT, Bill Levinson
Post by Bill Levinson
Royalty-free leaflet, you can copy and distribute hard copies without
paying royalties.
http://www.stentorian.com/onwardchristiansoldiers.html
"Where does your synagogue or Jewish community group stand?"
Way to go, Levinstein!

<b'rissed>
Chris Morton
2005-04-05 21:07:27 UTC
Post by ren##n.org (The +Revd)
Way to go, Levinstein!
Just go, shorteyes.
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.
ren##n.org (The +Revd)
2005-04-06 04:47:15 UTC
Post by Chris Morton
Post by ren##n.org (The +Revd)
Way to go, Levinstein!
Just go, shorteyes.
Hay, it's Chrissie the nigra from talk.politics.guns!
Whassup, boy?
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-28 18:48:35 UTC
Post by ren##n.org (The +Revd)
Post by Chris Morton
Post by ren##n.org (The +Revd)
Way to go, Levinstein!
Just go, shorteyes.
Hay, it's Chrissie the nigra from talk.politics.guns!
Whassup, boy?
Whassup?

Mangina, the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force is up your momma's cunt!

Michael
Michael Ejercito

Michael Ejercito
2018-08-17 17:30:04 UTC
Post by Bill Levinson
[...]
Excellent leaflet. We need to spread the word.

Michael
Loose Cannon
2018-08-17 20:25:51 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:30:04 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Bill Levinson
[...]
Why do you and your sock-puppet self both have NNTP-Posting-Host:
47.39.71.9 in your headers, which is long beach, ca.?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.israel/bKwMiTxtr94/EC-coq1TDgAJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.israel/-cgp4TvG0NI/vPXQwuR_DgAJ
The Peeler
2018-08-17 20:53:18 UTC
Is it because women -after a while- always start talking like the one who is
porking her? <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2018-08-18 00:38:09 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
47.39.71.9 in your headers, which is long beach, ca.?
Hey, why do you and Gordon both take the same dick up your ass?

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-20 13:28:32 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 17:38:09 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Loose Cannon
47.39.71.9 in your headers, which is long beach, ca.?
Hey, why do I and Mr gook Ejershito both take the same dick up our asses ?
Good, question raghead ! Is that all they GOT at the Queen May ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-08-20 13:45:28 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by The Jews
Post by Loose Cannon
47.39.71.9 in your headers, which is long beach, ca.?
Hey, why do you and Gordon both take the same dick up your ass?
Good, question raghead ! Is that all they GOT at the Queen May ?
Is it, Gordon? LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-21 12:16:07 UTC
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 06:45:28 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Hey, why do I and Mr gook Ejershito both take the same dick up our asses ?
Good, question raghead ! Is that all they GOT at the Queen May ?
It is, Gordon ! LOL
Is, it REALLY raghead ?

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-08-21 12:53:05 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by Loose Cannon
47.39.71.9 in your headers, which is long beach, ca.?
Hey, why do you and Gordon both take the same dick up your ass?
Good, question raghead ! Is that all they GOT at the Queen May ?
Is it, Gordon? LOL
Is, it REALLY raghead ?
We both know dick is ALL you get at the Queen Mary, Gordon!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-22 11:29:28 UTC
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 05:53:05 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Hey, why do I and Mr gook Ejershito both take the same dick up our asses ?
Good, question raghead ! Is that all they GOT at the Queen May ?
It is, Gordon ! LOL
Is, it REALLY raghead ?
We both know schwartze dick is ALL we get at the Queen Mary, Gordon !
EVERY one, DOES raghead !

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-08-22 11:34:51 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
We both know schwartze dick is ALL we get at the Queen Mary, Gordon !
EVERY one, DOES raghead !
Well, NORMAL people don't-- but you don't know any of THEM do you?

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-23 12:46:58 UTC
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 04:34:51 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Hey, why do I and Mr gook Ejershito both take the same dick up our asses ?
Good, question raghead ! Is that all they GOT at the Queen May ?
It is, Gordon ! LOL
Is, it REALLY raghead ?
We both know schwartze dick is ALL we get at the Queen Mary, Gordon !
EVERY one, DOES raghead !
Well, NORMAL people don't-- but I don't know any of THEM do I ?
You won't, FIND any in your jew ghetto raghead !

WHERE, is it again ?

ROFLMHAO

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-08-23 15:30:23 UTC
On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 05:46:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
We both know schwartze dick is ALL we get at the Queen Mary, Gordon !
EVERY one, DOES raghead !
Well, NORMAL people don't-- but you don't know any of THEM do you?
ROFLMJAO
You won't, FIND any in my basement master !
That's for sure, dreckserb!
WHERE, is it again ?
Is that what your customers keep asking you when they look for your asshole,
gay anal Razovic?
ROFLMHAO
Laughing your "Homo Ass" off, you goose-stepping little felcher?
Cheers!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-27 16:30:00 UTC
Post by The Jews
We both know schwartze dick is ALL we get at the Queen Mary, Gordon !
EVERY one, DOES raghead !
Well, NORMAL people don't-- but you don't know any of THEM do you?
ROFLMJAO
You won't, FIND any in my basement master !
That's for sure, dreckserb!
WHERE, is it again ?
Is that what your customers keep asking you when they look for your asshole,
gay anal Razovic?
I suspect so.

The mangina is such a sexual degenerate!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-08-28 13:10:24 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 09:30:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
I suspect so.
You zsuckle so.
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a sexual degenerate!
Michael
You are such a depraved GBLTPQC gook ladyboy.

Happy new hour, asshole!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-08-28 16:13:16 UTC
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 06:10:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
WHERE, is it again ?
Is that what your customers keep asking you when they look for your asshole,
gay anal Razovic?
I suspect so.
You zsuckle so.
HE doesn't! YOU and your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) most certainly do! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a sexual degenerate!
Michael
You are such a depraved GBLTPQC gook ladyboy.
He doesn't come across as such! But you DO come across as a sexual
degenerate, dreckserb Razovic!
Happy new hour, asshole!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Cheers!
bozo pointing out dumb anal Goran Razovic's misery:
"you poor dumb fuck ... you're so lonely and forlorn you have to come
here to get pissed on for company"
MID: <1986e6fd-1bae-4d49-a985-***@14g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-28 17:14:01 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 09:30:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
I suspect so.
You zsuckle so.
Not!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a sexual degenerate!
Michael
You are such a depraved GBLTPQC gook ladyboy.
There is nothing depraved nor GBLTPQC nor ladyboy about me.
Happy new hour, asshole!
Nithing, you do not even get to have a happy new hour.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-08-20 14:43:38 UTC
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 06:28:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by Loose Cannon
47.39.71.9 in your headers, which is long beach, ca.?
Hey, why do you and Gordon both take the same dick up your ass?
Good, question raghead ! And the answer is, we always get a discount
of 50 per cent which allows us to get done twice for the same money !
Sounds convincing, gay Razovic! <BG>
Cheers!
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-08-18 12:38:24 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:30:04 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
<jew shite b'rissed>

MORE inane plagiarised shite from Levinstein, mong?

claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-18 17:15:28 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:30:04 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
<jew shite b'rissed>
MORE inane plagiarised shite from Levinstein, mong?
Mangina, those were great leaflets! I always loved his leaflets.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-08-18 17:47:59 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 05:38:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Bill Levinson
[...]
Not that you could prove, dreckserb! But more inane unplagiarized sick shit
from you again, you sick shit!
Cheers!
"Assholes come
Assholes go