Al-Qaeda top dog calls for jihad against U.S. as embassy opens in Jerusalem [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
Add Reply
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-05-14 20:24:19 UTC
Al-Qaeda top dog calls for jihad against U.S. as embassy
opens in Jerusalem

jihadwatch.org
Monday, May 14, 2018

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/al-qaeda-top-dog-calls-for-jihad-against-u-s-as-embassy-opens-in-jerusalem

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-15 11:21:05 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Al-Qaeda top dog calls for jihad against U.S. as embassy
opens in Jerusalem
The United States Marine Corps will give him a lifetime of jihad!

2018-05-16 13:09:25 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:21:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Al-Qaeda top dog calls for jihad against U.S. as embassy
opens in Jerusalem
The United States Marine Corps will give him a lifetime of jihad!
Michael
The Great Satan's marine corps won't lift a FINGER to help 'Israeel'
or any other raghead country, mong!

2018-05-16 18:40:46 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:09:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
The United States Marine Corps will give him a lifetime of jihad!
Michael
The Great Satan's marine corps won't lift a FINGER to help 'Israeel'
or any other raghead country, mong!
Actually, that's what they are doing ALREADY, you delusional hysterical
psychotic bitch! LOL
2018-05-15 13:05:55 UTC
Monday, May 14, 2018
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/al-qaeda-top-dog-calls-for-jihad-against-u-s-as-embassy-opens-in-jerusalem
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
KABOOM!

No more 'embassy'! Refer to Tel Aviv consulate!

LOLOK

Cheeres!

2018-05-15 15:37:59 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:05:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Monday, May 14, 2018
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/al-qaeda-top-dog-calls-for-jihad-against-u-s-as-embassy-opens-in-jerusalem
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
KABOOM!
No more Al-Qaeda top dog!
Indeed, dumb anal Razovic! He will soon end up like all the other Al-Qaeda
top dogs before him! LOL
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Cheeres!
BTW, "cheeres"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"