The best they can offer
2018-03-13 02:48:10 UTC
2018-03-13 03:44:18 UTC
A-r-r-g-h! Hideous scags!
The Peeler
2018-03-13 11:10:38 UTC
Raw Message
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:44:18 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-03-13 11:10:31 UTC
Raw Message
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:48:10 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH gay nazi troll shit>

STILL married to this, Loose Sphincter, you ridiculous gay nazi wannabe?:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>