Northerners nip miscegenation in bud!
2017-03-05 19:16:13 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
The Peeler
2017-03-05 19:55:11 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:16:13 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
LOL Did you have to look at your PIG last night again, you unhappily married
nazi homo?
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-06 03:59:13 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.

2017-03-06 05:30:26 UTC
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 19:59:13 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
There is everything wrong with it. The aforementioned sub-humans
should keep their eyes to their female sub-human counterparts. White
girls belong to white men, only! To show you that I'm actually liberal
minded, I have no problem if a gook and a negress hook-up.
2017-03-06 05:55:27 UTC
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 19:59:13 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
There is everything wrong with it. The aforementioned sub-humans
should keep their eyes to their female sub-human counterparts. White
girls belong to white men, only! To show you that I'm actually liberal
minded, I have no problem if a gook and a negress hook-up.
Check out this couple.

jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-06 15:36:23 UTC
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 19:59:13 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
There is everything wrong with it. The aforementioned sub-humans
should keep their eyes to their female sub-human counterparts. White
girls belong to white men, only! To show you that I'm actually liberal
minded, I have no problem if a gook and a negress hook-up.
Check out this couple.
http://www.etonline.com/news/2016/01/24206517/set_david_bowie_iman_first_appearance_aids_benefit.jpg
Michael
Save, your bestiality links for, your Grik fiancee and your, jew pwners dreckgook!

Frank
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-06 16:45:56 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
There is everything wrong with it. The aforementioned sub-humans
should keep their eyes to their female sub-human counterparts. White
girls belong to white men, only! To show you that I'm actually liberal
minded, I have no problem if a gook and a negress hook-up.
Check out this couple.
http://www.etonline.com/news/2016/01/24206517/set_david_bowie_iman_first_appearance_aids_benefit.jpg
Michael
Save, your bestiality links for, your Grik fiancee and your, jew pwners dreckgook!
Frank
That was a picture of a couple in holy matrimony; there was nothing bestial about it.

Michael
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-06 17:44:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
There is everything wrong with it. The aforementioned sub-humans
should keep their eyes to their female sub-human counterparts. White
girls belong to white men, only! To show you that I'm actually liberal
minded, I have no problem if a gook and a negress hook-up.
Check out this couple.
http://www.etonline.com/news/2016/01/24206517/set_david_bowie_iman_first_appearance_aids_benefit.jpg
Michael
Save, your bestiality links for, your Grik fiancee and your, jew pwners dreckgook!
Frank
That was a picture of a couple in holy matrimony; there was nothing bestial about it.
Michael
That was a picture of a couple in unholy bestiality; there was nothing holy or matrimonial about it. Matrimony is reserved for people of the same species and opposite sexes, no matter what your host country seems to think.

Frank
The Peeler
2017-03-06 19:43:53 UTC
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 09:44:03 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and village
Post by Michael Ejercito
That was a picture of a couple in holy matrimony; there was nothing bestial about it.
Michael
That was a picture of a couple in unholy bestiality; there was nothing
holy or matrimonial about it. Matrimony is reserved for people of the
same species and opposite sexes, no matter what your host country seems
to think.
Typical psychotic nonsense by a typical ridiculous psychotic sexual cripple!
Michael about anal Razovic:
"The Peeler completely dominates him."
MID <o17d63$b0d$***@dont-email.me>
Loose Cannon
2017-03-07 11:56:07 UTC
In article <06317f54-c966-4990-a25b-***@googlegroups.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
The Peeler
2017-03-06 19:40:54 UTC
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 07:36:23 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and laughing
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.etonline.com/news/2016/01/24206517/set_david_bowie_iman_first_appearance_aids_benefit.jpg
Michael
Save, your bestiality links for, your Grik fiancee and your, jew pwners dreckgook!
There's no animal like you to be seen in that pic, so there is no
bestiality, serbian sow!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2017-03-06 11:20:40 UTC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:30:26 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
There is everything wrong with it. The aforementioned sub-humans
should keep their eyes to their female sub-human counterparts. White
girls belong to white men, only! To show you that I'm actually liberal
minded, I have no problem if a gook and a negress hook-up.
YAWWWN! Go fuck your pig, you unhappily married nazi homo! LOL
2017-03-06 15:39:11 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
Michael
You are INELIGIBLE for WHITE girls, dreckgook: you got, GBLT NEEDLEDICK written in LARGE LETTERS all, over your slant eyed mongoloid face!

Frank
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-06 16:44:57 UTC
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
Michael
to the contrary, I am very eligible.
you got, GBLT NEEDLEDICK written in LARGE LETTERS all, over your slant >eyed mongoloid face!
Mangina, you are wrong.

My face does not look like your face.

Michael
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-06 17:41:53 UTC
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
Michael
to the contrary, I am very eligible.
Dreckgook, you are, not only TOTALLY INELIGIBLE but VERY EXEMPT!
Post by Michael Ejercito
you got, GBLT NEEDLEDICK written in LARGE LETTERS all, over your slant >eyed mongoloid face!
Mangina, you are wrong.
Dreckgook, I am anything BUTT wrong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
My face does not look like your face.
Michael
You got, THAT right dreckgook...MY face is a WHITE human face...YOURS is a slant eyed mongoloid SUBHUMAN face!

Frank
The Peeler
2017-03-06 19:44:27 UTC
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 09:41:53 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
to the contrary, I am very eligible.
Dreckgook, you are, not only TOTALLY INELIGIBLE but VERY EXEMPT!
Dreckserb, HE doesn't come across as such AT ALL. You CERTAINLY do!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, you are wrong.
Dreckgook, I am anything BUTT wrong.
Dreckserb, if your master Michael says you are wrong, then you ARE wrong!
Capisci?
Post by Michael Ejercito
My face does not look like your face.
Michael
You got, THAT right dreckgook...MY face is a WHITE human face...YOURS is
a slant eyed mongoloid SUBHUMAN face!
All REAL white humans SPIT on you, you filthy abnormal dreckserb!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2017-03-06 19:41:31 UTC
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 07:39:11 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with merely looking at a white girl.
Michael
You are INELIGIBLE for WHITE girls, dreckgook: you got, GBLT NEEDLEDICK
written in LARGE LETTERS all, over your slant eyed mongoloid face!
HE can make out and make good with ANY girl. YOU can't do so with ANY girl,
or rather man or boy, you degenerate housebound sexual cripple!
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO
2017-03-06 06:01:49 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-06 18:53:30 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
You're homo-sexual arentcha Loose Cannon, been shut down and pissed on by women, mesicans, and Jews your whole worthless life haventcha LUSER

Which foto is you loser? RU the efberg with the goofy tan hat here?

jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-06 19:48:29 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Loose Cannon
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:10:04 -0400, "Walt Hampton"
http://news.yahoo.com/12-old-black-boy-suspended-staring-white-girl-202918549.html
No nigger, jew or gook should EVER be looking at a white girl. They
should have strung him up.
You're homo-sexual
YOU'RE AIDS-ridden arentcha jew raghead bonzo de zero...no WONDER the only place you could get a yob was at the local AIDS hotline! And there's EVERYTHING WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG with that! Your contorted rodent-like jew face now has
the additional attraction of several Kaposi's sarcomas!

Frank
The Peeler
2017-03-06 20:22:56 UTC
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 11:48:29 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by b***@gmail.com
You're homo-sexual arentcha Loose Cannon, been shut down and pissed on
by women, mesicans, and Jews your whole worthless life haventcha LUSER
Which foto is you loser? RU the efberg with the goofy tan hat here?
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MgiEGIjdpuU/V6CPYNquyeI/AAAAAAAAAME/st
vT526ypHIsAaj-EP7rER-t466MmK4dgCL0B/s204-no/the%2Bbergs.jpg
YOU'RE AIDS-ridden arentcha jew raghead bonzo de zero...no WONDER the
only place you could get a yob was at the local AIDS hotline! And
there's EVERYTHING WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG with that! Your contorted
rodent-like jew face now has the additional attraction of several
Kaposi's sarcomas!
You're a sick asshole, right, Razovic? And you KNOW it, right? You just
don't know what to do about it! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!