Israel- the Most Hated Nation in the World ;(The Most Hated Countries in the Entire World-2018 List)
Add Reply
Byker
2018-07-07 10:24:21 UTC
The following is the URL of an online article entitled: "The Most Hated
https://gazettereview.com/2016/01/the-most-hated-country-in-the-entire-world-2016-top-10-list-of-hated-nations/
Israel makes the number one position as the most hated nation of the
world.
Other online articles reaffirm this assertion that Israel is the most
hated nation in the world!
1.8 billion infidel-hating asslifters kinda skew the results...
johnny-knowall
2018-07-07 11:12:41 UTC
Post by Byker
The following is the URL of an online article entitled: "The Most Hated
https://gazettereview.com/2016/01/the-most-hated-country-in-the-entire-world
-2016-top-10-list-of-hated-nations/
Israel makes the number one position as the most hated nation of the
world.
It is only their government and security forces that are hated. Like most
countries, their ordinary citizens are just normal.
2018-07-07 13:01:20 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
The following is the URL of an online article entitled: "The Most Hated
https://gazettereview.com/2016/01/the-most-hated-country-in-the-entire-world
-2016-top-10-list-of-hated-nations/
Israel makes the number one position as the most hated nation of the
world.
It is only their government and security forces that are hated. Like most
countries, their ordinary citizens are just normal.
No, they're mostly jews who support their government and its
atrocities.

2018-07-07 19:45:05 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 06:01:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by johnny-knowall
It is only their government and security forces that are hated. Like most
countries, their ordinary citizens are just normal.
No, they're mostly jews who support their government and its
atrocities.
Their government PROTECTS them from the atrocities the Arabs would love to
commit, dreckserb!
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-07-07 12:59:46 UTC
Post by Byker
The following is the URL of an online article entitled: "The Most Hated
https://gazettereview.com/2016/01/the-most-hated-country-in-the-entire-world-2016-top-10-list-of-hated-nations/
Israel makes the number one position as the most hated nation of the
world.
Other online articles reaffirm this assertion that Israel is the most
hated nation in the world!
1.8 billion infidel-hating asslifters kinda skew the results...
Except for the fact that it's HUMANS who hate 'Israeel'.

2018-07-07 19:42:17 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 05:59:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Byker
1.8 billion infidel-hating asslifters kinda skew the results...
Except for the fact that it's HUMANS who hate 'Israeel'.
It's almost exclusively idiots and subhumans who do so. You are a case in
point, dreckserb!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."