Israel Kills Dozens of Obama scum at Gaza Border as U.S. Embassy Opens in Jerusalem
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sperman
2018-05-15 10:46:05 UTC
• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on
Monday — at least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with
Gaza, the Health Ministry reported. The mass protests began on
March 30 and had already left dozens dead.

• The latest protests took place as the United States Embassy
was formally relocated to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, on the 70th
anniversary of the formation of Israel. The formality and
celebration created an almost surreal contrast to the violence
raging barely 40 miles away.

Maybe next time you classic Democrat idiots won't throw rocks at
people armed with rifles.

It takes few brains and a lot of idiocy to do that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/middleeast/gaza-
protests-palestinians-us-
embassy.html?action=click
&module=Trending&pgtype=A
rticle&region=Footer&contentCollection=Trending
Mr. B1ack
Terrorist / terrorist-helper ? GET SHOT.
2018-05-15 17:06:04 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sperman
• More than 2,700 Palestinian demonstrators were injured on
Monday — at least 1,350 by gunfire — along the border fence with
Gaza, the Health Ministry reported. The mass protests began on
March 30 and had already left dozens dead.
Terrorist / terrorist-helper ? GET SHOT.
jew/jewlover? Get 'holocausted'®™!

2018-05-15 18:26:24 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 10:06:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Mr. B1ack
Terrorist / terrorist-helper ? GET SHOT.
jew/jewlover? Get 'holocausted'®™!
asshole/very sick asshole? Get EUTHANIZED, you useless cretin!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-05-15 17:04:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sperman
[...]
'Israeel' KNOWS its days are numbered, jew asshole....this is its last
desperate attempt to 'assert' itself.

2018-05-15 18:26:40 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 10:04:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Bradley K. Sperman
It takes few brains and a lot of idiocy to do that.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/middleeast/gaza-
protests-palestinians-us-
embassy.html?action=click
&module=Trending&pgtype=A
rticle&region=Footer&contentCollection=Trending
'Israeel' KNOWS its days are numbered, jew asshole....this is its last
desperate attempt to 'assert' itself.
More PROJECTION on your part again, dreckserb! You are talking about
YOURSELF again, cretin!