March 19, 1944
2017-05-19 03:35:33 UTC
The German Army occupied Hungary and the Hungarian people never had it
so good. The people were relieved to be living "judenfrei". Those were
the good-old days!

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005458
NEMO
2017-05-19 07:25:25 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-05-19 10:03:28 UTC
June 19, 2017: Unhappily married gay nazi Loose Sphincter STILL trapped in
his marriage and endless misery:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE?
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife."!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>