Question of the Day: Do You Trust the Police?
2018-01-07 17:47:41 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-day-trust-police/

Question of the Day: Do You Trust the Police?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 06, 2018 |124 COMMENTS

Baltimore cops charged with corruption (courtesy youtube.com)
“The leader of the Baltimore Police Department’s corrupt Gun Trace Task
Force pleaded guilty to racketeering and other charges Friday morning,
admitting to a wide range of new crimes, including dirt bike thefts and
re-selling stolen prescription drugs looted during the 2015 riots,”
baltimoresun.com reports. (Video below.) I know that most cops are straight
arrows. But I operate under the philosophy . . .

that there’s no sense trusting people you don’t know — until and unless they
prove themselves trustworthy. Which goes double for people in authority.
People who can make your life miserable, one way or another. Like . . .
police.

Don’t get me wrong: I admire and appreciate the hard work police perform on
the public’s behalf. I am unfailingly polite to the officers I encounter.
But I don’t consider a police officer my friends from the git-go.

Do you — a gun owner– trust the police? If so, how much?

2018-01-08 04:44:22 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 09:47:41 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-day-trust-police/
Question of the Day: Do You Trust the Police?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 06, 2018 |124 COMMENTS
It all depends if the police in question are jews? If they are, the
answer is a resounding "FUCK NO!" Everybody knows that you can never
trust a jew. Look what Bernie Madoff did to his fellow sub-humans.
The Peeler
2018-01-08 11:32:24 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 23:44:22 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-day-trust-police/
Question of the Day: Do You Trust the Police?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 06, 2018 |124 COMMENTS
It all depends if the police in question are jews? If they are, the
answer is a resounding "FUCK NO!" Everybody knows that you can never
trust a jew. Look what Bernie Madoff did to his fellow sub-humans.
Replace "jews" with "nazis" in your psychotic diatribe above and you are
much closer to the truth, you subnormal unhappily married gay nazi sow!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-01-08 13:57:23 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 23:44:22 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-day-trust-police/
Question of the Day: Do You Trust the Police?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 06, 2018 |124 COMMENTS
It all depends if the police in question are jews? If they are, the
answer is a resounding "FUCK NO!" Everybody knows that you can never
trust a jew. Look what Bernie Madoff did to his fellow sub-humans.
Replace "jews" with "nazis" in your psychotic diatribe above and you are
much closer to the truth, you subnormal unhappily married gay nazi sow!
Loose Cannon is totally subnormal.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-day-trust-police/#comment-3781081

There was video of Tony Abbate trying to kick the barmaid to death.
That didn’t stop plenty of cops from:
* denying it happened.
* saying it was justified.
* saying the video never should have been released to the public.

Police have more than earned the reputation they have.