HUH? HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate SLEEPLESS jew-pwned Grik Foreskin Peeler! DID, you just, follow up SEPARATELY to, EVERY GREEKING ONE of, my POSTS? LOLOK
2017-04-17 17:23:21 UTC
GOSH! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Why yes you DID!

As, ordered by your jew pwners!

What a, maroon!

To/two/too (pick one) greeking, funny for words!

Hysterical in, fact!

2017-04-17 20:01:19 UTC
Check this output by our resident hysterical gay cunt!
GOSH! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Why yes you DID!
As, ordered by your jew pwners!
What a, maroon!
To/two/too (pick one) greeking, funny for words!
Hysterical in, fact!
She's DEFINTELY gay! Of the typical HYSTERICAL gay sort! LOL
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-18 13:21:49 UTC
On 4/17/2017 10:23 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
GOSH! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Why yes you DID!
As, ordered by your jew pwners!
What a, maroon!
To/two/too (pick one) greeking, funny for words!
Hysterical in, fact!
The Grik assholen got, no choice.

BZS
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-18 15:01:38 UTC
In article <58f612ef$0$42872$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
The Grik
The "Griks" whose dicks limey babes love to suck... YES, the same limey babes
who shit and piss all over you... LOL!

Compare, folks:

"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"
Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205

vs.

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." --Posted by the nazoid sub-louse PEDO Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron, Message-ID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>#1/1.

LOL oh LOL!
The Peeler
2017-04-18 15:28:01 UTC
...the serb assholen got, no choice.

Anal Gay Razovic about herself:

2017-04-18 17:47:40 UTC
EVERYONE can see it ...except herself! LMAO!
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-19 08:26:16 UTC
TSSK! Tragic, I say!