Discussion:
Brave Heart
Add Reply
Carolina Reb
2017-08-06 18:19:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Just learned a few minutes ago that Ernst Zundel has died:

https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
The Peeler
2017-08-06 18:55:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 14:19:07 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Cock-crazed Hampton about his faggot problem: "My Butt Hurts!"
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
Loose Cannon
2017-08-07 17:22:32 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
The Peeler
2017-08-07 18:14:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 13:22:32 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
The poor asshole was a laughing stock already while he lived and he's
laughing stock now that he's dead! Remember: "nazi UFOs in the
Antarctica"!!! ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? Do tell us, Loose Sphincter! Who but you could know! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Carolina Reb
2017-08-07 18:53:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-07 19:18:55 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.


Michael
Carolina Reb
2017-08-07 21:15:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
The Peeler
2017-08-07 21:32:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 14:15:44 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Cock-crazed nazi homo Hampton can't get enough:
"Buttfucking is not enough"
MID: <6a74169e-98fc-472b-9414-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-08 18:12:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
There would be nothing wrong with that?


Michael
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 13:32:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:12:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
There would be nothing wrong with that?
Michael
There would be EVERYTHING wrong with that, you slant eyed needledicked
mongoloid!

------------------------------------------------------------> Manila

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Carolina Reb
2017-08-09 15:37:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:12:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
There would be nothing wrong with that?
Michael
There would be EVERYTHING wrong with that, you slant eyed needledicked
mongoloid!
------------------------------------------------------------> Manila
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -
"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
1 comment:
Unknown said...

Bravo! Also kudos to a
very brave lady, Mrs.
Ingrid Zundel, of whom
I have been a loyal
supporter for many years.
This fighting lady cannot
even visit her husband's
grave-site without risking
arrest for "holocaust denial"
herself. Even though an American
citizen, does anyone believe
"our" government would do
anything to help her? May
all the Jew scum live and
die in infamy!


http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2017/08/remembering-ernst-zundel-ernst-zunder.html
FirstName LastName
2017-08-09 16:10:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:12:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
There would be nothing wrong with that?
Michael
There would be EVERYTHING wrong with that, you slant eyed needledicked
mongoloid!
------------------------------------------------------------> Manila
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -
"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Unknown said...
Bravo! Also kudos to a
very brave lady, Mrs.
Ingrid Zundel, of whom
I have been a loyal
supporter for many years.
This fighting lady cannot
even visit her husband's
grave-site without risking
arrest for "holocaust denial"
herself. Even though an American
citizen, does anyone believe
"our" government would do
anything to help her? May
all the Jew scum live and
die in infamy!
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2017/08/remembering-ernst-zundel-ernst-zunder.html
Ingrid Zundel probably as filthy as you. She probably doesn't was her hands either after she takes a shit, just like you Reb. She probably would like you to lick her cunt so she can piss in your mouth and call you blessed.
Carolina Reb
2017-08-09 16:14:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:12:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
There would be nothing wrong with that?
Michael
There would be EVERYTHING wrong with that, you slant eyed needledicked
mongoloid!
------------------------------------------------------------> Manila
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -
"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Unknown said...
Bravo! Also kudos to a
very brave lady, Mrs.
Ingrid Zundel, of whom
I have been a loyal
supporter for many years.
This fighting lady cannot
even visit her husband's
grave-site without risking
arrest for "holocaust denial"
herself. Even though an American
citizen, does anyone believe
"our" government would do
anything to help her? May
all the Jew scum live and
die in infamy!
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2017/08/remembering-ernst-zundel-ernst-zunder.html
Ingrid Zundel probably as filthy as you. She probably doesn't was her hands either after she takes a shit, just like you Reb. She probably would like you to lick her cunt so she can piss in your mouth and call you blessed.
The Jewish obsession with feces
is very disturbing, and very real.
In fact, it is openly admitted by
many Jews.

Loading Image...

The late Dr. William Pierce of the
National Alliance made these remarks
in an April 2001 radio broadcast/
article entitled Shocking Differences:

“This is something I first noticed
when I was a junior high school student
in Dallas, Texas. The school I attended
was in one of Dallas’ wealthier suburbs,
and there were a number of Jews in the
school. What I and several of my classmates
noticed about the Jews was their uniquely
Jewish sense of humor. One doesn’t expect
much delicacy in the jokes told by 14-year
-olds, of course, but the thing that made
the jokes that appealed especially to the
Jews stand out was their scatological
content. Nearly every Jewish joke involved
excrement in one way or another. As I
said, this Jewish tendency was so
pronounced that I and my Gentile
classmates noticed it and commented
on it, even though we didn’t understand
it. And it wasn’t that we had an exceptionally
large number of budding Howard Sterns among
our Jewish classmates. The inclination toward
scatology is a general Jewish characteristic.
Jews themselves, including Jewish psychologists,
have commented on this Jewish trait often,
explaining it in terms of the collective
Jewish experience throughout history. It
is real, and it is quite noticeable.”

https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

*
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:33:14 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 09:14:34 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Humpin Hampton about his career as a fluffer in the porn industry:
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment
industry (as a technician) in the '70s. The term
"poofer" was used to denote one or more individuals
to prepare the actor(s) into an aroused sexual state
prior to the actual shoot."
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 20:07:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 09:10:26 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:12:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
There would be nothing wrong with that?
Michael
There would be EVERYTHING wrong with that, you slant eyed needledicked
mongoloid!
------------------------------------------------------------> Manila
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -
"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Unknown said...
Bravo! Also kudos to a
very brave lady, Mrs.
Ingrid Zundel, of whom
I have been a loyal
supporter for many years.
This fighting lady cannot
even visit her husband's
grave-site without risking
arrest for "holocaust denial"
herself. Even though an American
citizen, does anyone believe
"our" government would do
anything to help her? May
all the Jew scum live and
die in infamy!
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2017/08/remembering-ernst-zundel-ernst-zunder.html
Ingrid Zundel probably as filthy as you.
NOBODY as filthy as YOU, you black bastard!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-09 21:48:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 13:07:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by FirstName LastName
Ingrid Zundel probably as filthy as you. She probably doesn't was her
hands either after she takes a shit, just like you Reb. She probably
would like you to lick her cunt so she can piss in your mouth and call
you blessed.
NOBODY as filthy as ME, the filthy housebound serbian bastard with a
stinking colostomy bag dangling from my belly.
No wonder you can't get anyone to bed with you, you filthy stinker! LOL
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:31:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 08:37:10 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Humpin Hampton about her homosexuality:
"Not to worry though, tonight will be ANOTHER night of surreptitious
cum collecting."
MID: <31167f4c-d363-462f-ad25-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:22:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:32:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:12:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
You were AND ARE a slanty-eyed Gook
interloping on the West Coast of North
America...and not far from Jaws.
There would be nothing wrong with that?
Michael
There would be EVERYTHING wrong with that, you slant eyed needledicked
mongoloid!
------------------------------------------------------------> Manila
Your head > your arse ...FOREVER!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
FirstName LastName
2017-08-08 01:42:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-08 02:15:22 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
The Peeler
2017-08-08 10:12:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 22:15:22 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
Loose Sphincter, don't you know that it's YOU who is the biggest asshole and
laughing stock around? A stupid pathetic troll who needs to impersonate his
superiors? Who is so miserable he actually WHINES in public about the PIG
he's married to? Or does dumb anal Razovic, when he's porking you and trying
to console you, tell you that all this does not show? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-08 14:51:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 22:15:22 -0400, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
Good, POINT dreckgook!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-08 16:55:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:51:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Good, POINT dreckgook!
That's Loose Sphincter, spreading his ass cheeks for you again and the
"point" you are seeing is his asshole that he exposed for you, dumb anal
Razovic!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
FirstName LastName
2017-08-08 15:19:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-08 18:11:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a
family like Yaakov Avinu!
Thank you.

Baruch HaShem.
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Post by FirstName LastName
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
The queer forger would absolutely love someone to bust his nuts inside
the forger's mouth!


Michael
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 13:32:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a
family like Yaakov Avinu!
Thank you.
Greek you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Baruch HaShem.
Barack HaSsein.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Your needledick is why YOU cannot rear a gook family!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
The queer forger would absolutely love someone to bust his nuts inside
the forger's mouth!
Michael
YOU get that done to you by niggers from Compton EVERY WEEKEND at the
Queen Mary parking lot!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-09 14:15:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Your needledick is why YOU cannot rear a gook family!
Mangina, there you go again, claiming that I have a needledick.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
The queer forger would absolutely love someone to bust his nuts inside
the forger's mouth!
Michael
YOU get that done to you by niggers from Compton EVERY WEEKEND at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
Yet again, you bring up what passes for your sex life.


Michael
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 20:09:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:15:47 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Your needledick is why YOU cannot rear a gook family!
Mangina, there you go again, claiming that I have a needledick.
Dreckgook, there you go again, denying that you got, a needledick.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FirstName LastName
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
The queer forger would absolutely love someone to bust his nuts inside
the forger's mouth!
Michael
YOU get that done to you by niggers from Compton EVERY WEEKEND at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
Yet again, you bring up what passes for your sex life.
Michael
Yet again, you are in denial of what passes for YOUR sex life.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-09 21:49:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 13:09:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, there you go again, claiming that I have a needledick.
Dreckgook, there you go again, denying that you got, a needledick.
Dreckserb, there you go again (like you did for TWENTY YEARS around the
clock), fantasizing about men's genitals and arses!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yet again, you bring up what passes for your sex life.
Michael
Yet again, you are in denial of what passes for YOUR sex life.
AGAIN, you are PROJECTING, you ridiculous housebound sexual cripple! And
EVERYONE knows it! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-10 17:45:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:15:47 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Your needledick is why YOU cannot rear a gook family!
Mangina, there you go again, claiming that I have a needledick.
Dreckgook, there you go again, denying that you got, a needledick.
Nithing, you have yet to show that I have a needledick.


Michael
Carolina Reb
2017-08-10 21:02:36 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:15:47 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Your needledick is why YOU cannot rear a gook family!
Mangina, there you go again, claiming that I have a needledick.
Dreckgook, there you go again, denying that you got, a needledick.
Nithing, you have yet to show that I have a needledick.
Michael
Jaws does not care about your genitalia.
Jaws only cares that he will swallow you
whole.
The Peeler
2017-08-10 21:19:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:02:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Cock-crazed nazi homo Hampton can't get enough:
"Buttfucking is not enough"
MID: <6a74169e-98fc-472b-9414-***@googlegroups.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-11 01:30:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
----------------------------------------------------
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Carolina Reb
2017-08-11 02:40:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
----------------------------------------------------
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Jewish obsession with feces
is very disturbing, and very real.
In fact, it is openly admitted by
many Jews.

https://i1.wp.com/theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/hanky.jpg

The late Dr. William Pierce of the
National Alliance made these remarks
in an April 2001 radio broadcast/
article entitled Shocking Differences:

“This is something I first noticed
when I was a junior high school student
in Dallas, Texas. The school I attended
was in one of Dallas’ wealthier suburbs,
and there were a number of Jews in the
school. What I and several of my classmates
noticed about the Jews was their uniquely
Jewish sense of humor. One doesn’t expect
much delicacy in the jokes told by 14-year
-olds, of course, but the thing that made
the jokes that appealed especially to the
Jews stand out was their scatological
content. Nearly every Jewish joke involved
excrement in one way or another. As I
said, this Jewish tendency was so
pronounced that I and my Gentile
classmates noticed it and commented
on it, even though we didn’t understand
it. And it wasn’t that we had an exceptionally
large number of budding Howard Sterns among
our Jewish classmates. The inclination toward
scatology is a general Jewish characteristic.
Jews themselves, including Jewish psychologists,
have commented on this Jewish trait often,
explaining it in terms of the collective
Jewish experience throughout history. It
is real, and it is quite noticeable.”

https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

*
The Peeler
2017-08-11 09:57:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 19:40:45 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup
--
Cock-crazed Hampton about his faggot problem: "My Butt Hurts!"
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-12 23:28:31 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
obsession with feces
LOL!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."


Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-11 13:32:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:45:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:15:47 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Your needledick is why YOU cannot rear a gook family!
Mangina, there you go again, claiming that I have a needledick.
Dreckgook, there you go again, denying that you got, a needledick.
Nithing, you have yet to show that I have a needledick.
Michael
Dreckgook, ALL gooks got, needledicks. Why the greek do you think
YOU'RE any different?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-11 16:43:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 06:32:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, you have yet to show that I have a needledick.
Michael
Dreckgook, ALL gooks got, needledicks. Why the greek do you think
YOU'RE any different?
You sure got an unhealthy obsession with needledicks, Razovic. Still missing
those little choir boys that made you go to jail, "Rev Pedo"? <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-12 23:55:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Andrzej is only "brave" against the two year olds he molests... sick filth!
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:22:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:32:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Thank you.
Greek you.
Instead, your "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard! <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Baruch HaShem.
Barack HaSsein.
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
that is why the forger will not raise a family.
Your needledick is why YOU cannot rear a gook family!
HE can rear any family he wants. YOU can't even make good with a woman, you
housebound sexual cripple!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
The queer forger would absolutely love someone to bust his nuts inside
the forger's mouth!
Michael
YOU get that done to you by niggers from Compton EVERY WEEKEND at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
You are PROJECTING, you frustrated housebound sexually crippled FAG!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
"The Jews" about dumb anal psychotic Razovic:
"He just likes to have Jews and other minorities kick him around and bloody
him up a bit every day, so he can blame them for all his misfortunes."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-08 18:06:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 08:19:26 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
How would you like me to kick your fat nigger ass, moulie?
All the way back to Jefferson Hills Institute for the Mentally
Deranged where you belong.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-08 19:13:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:06:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by FirstName LastName
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
The harder, the better! I love it when it bleeds!
We KNOW that already, you dumb masochistic bitch! <BG>
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"He is a sad, pathetic joke on Usenet."
MID: <olvfkg$brl$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2017-08-08 19:13:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:06:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by FirstName LastName
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
The harder, the better! I love it when it bleeds!
We KNOW that already, you dumb masochistic bitch! <BG>
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"He is a sad, pathetic joke on Usenet."
MID: <olvfkg$brl$***@dont-email.me>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-08 18:06:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 08:19:26 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Y-Chi, you are an asshole. Don't you know that ladyboys don't raise
families?
How would you like me to bust you in the mouth queer.
How would you like me to kick your fat nigger ass, moulie?
All the way back to Jefferson Hills Institute for the Mentally
Deranged where you belong.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-08 14:51:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:42:44 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a family like Yaakov Avinu!
Surely you mean he's sucked enough jew ani/recti to be awarded an OBC
like leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay: an Order of B'ris
California?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-08 16:55:36 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:51:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by FirstName LastName
Mike you have earned enough blessings on this newsgroup to raise a
family like Yaakov Avinu!
Surely you mean he's sucked enough jew ani/recti to be awarded an OBC
like leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay: an Order of B'ris
California?
You will NEVER be able to get men's arses out of your gay nazi head, eh,
dumb anal Razovic? Goes to show that you are nothing but a real dingleberry!
LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-08 14:51:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 12:18:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Yes. He lived and died like a warrior.
How I envy him.
He was a con artist and a liar.
Michael
YOU are too stupid and gullible to be a con artist; you are just a
liar, a jewlover and an ainlunguist.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-07 19:39:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 11:53:17 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Cock-crazed Hampton about his faggot problem: "My Butt Hurts!"
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-07 19:02:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Knock some jews off too.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-08-07 19:17:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping,
nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him
daily, and reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his
countless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his
busy schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Died of a heart attack. Good! Let's hope it was long and painful, and
as he suffered he begged God for forgiveness which will never come.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Thanks to him, the fifty or so glue-huffing nazi-wannabes left on the
planet will remain ignorant until they eventually die off or get
Nuremberged.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Knock some jews off too.
Did you get through your Beginner's Holocausting Kit yet?

LOL

Hope it came with picture instructions.

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-08 14:51:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:17:47 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Died of a heart attack.
A great loss to 'anti semitism'®™.
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Thanks to him
Yes. Indeed.
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Knock some jews off too.
Did you get my scanned gas bill yet?
<snigger>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-08-08 15:12:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping,
nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him
daily, and reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his
countless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his
busy schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:17:47 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
Post by The Jews
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Died of a heart attack.
A great loss to 'anti semitism'®™.
I know! Now it's just you glue-huffers left! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
Died of a heart attack. Good! Let's hope it was long and painful, and
as he suffered he begged God for forgiveness which will never come.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Thanks to this great man, the truth will always be told. Germany must
name a holiday in his honor; knock some jew holiday off the calendar.
Thanks to him, the fifty or so glue-huffing nazi-wannabes left on the
planet will remain ignorant until they eventually die off or get
Nuremberged.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Knock some jews off too.
Did you get through your Beginner's Holocausting Kit yet?

LOL

Hope it came with picture instructions.

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-08-08 16:55:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:51:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Did you get through your Beginner's Holocausting Kit yet?
LOL
Hope it came with picture instructions.
I HATE it when you Jews with your Jewish humour keep taking the mickey
out of me like that!
We KNOW, poor dumb anal Razovic! LOL
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Jack G to dumb anal Razovic:
"The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema."
The Peeler
2017-08-07 19:43:55 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:02:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Knock some jews off too.
Give it a go, housebound idiot! But you know what that would mean for you,
you'd have to get out of the house first! ROTFLOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
FirstName LastName
2017-08-08 01:38:40 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
The next time I take a shit I'll name the turd Ernst Zundel. I have already made a full curse on his soul and the spirit that was in him will reside in a skunk now.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-08 14:51:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:38:40 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
The next time I take a shit I'll name the turd
May it be soon, insh'Allah! Within a month or so! No longer!
Name it 'Mikey'!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-08 16:56:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:51:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by FirstName LastName
The next time I take a shit I'll name the turd Ernst Zundel. I have
already made a full curse on his soul and the spirit that was in him
will reside in a skunk now.
May it be soon, insh'Allah! My spirit ALWAYS resides in shit!
That's because you ARE nothing but an asshole, Miss Recktum!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
FirstName LastName
2017-08-08 21:56:31 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc. Rumor has it that some were even Hillbillies if you will. But unlike your kin my family especially the males never fucked each other in the ass like your kin. Why is that?
Carolina Reb
2017-08-08 23:59:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc. Rumor has it that some were even Hillbillies if you will. But unlike your kin my family especially the males never fucked each other in the ass like your kin. Why is that?
It's your asshole, you stupid fuck. Do what
you want with it.
FirstName LastName
2017-08-09 03:43:14 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc. Rumor has it that some were even Hillbillies if you will. But unlike your kin my family especially the males never fucked each other in the ass like your kin. Why is that?
It's your asshole, you stupid fuck. Do what
you want with it.
Look Carolina Reb, when I was active in the Corps I had a good friend from Carolina. He could ride a dirt bike better than anyone I've ever met. So I know there are a lot of good folks in Carolina. Hell who knows that you weren't blindly dispersing your hatred of the Jews you might find some people that could relate to you. But why do you come in this Israeli newsgroup and antagonize us? Would you like someone to bash your brains in? Is that what you are hoping for? Is there syphilis in your brain? I've lived on Eretz is on the streets in the hostels. I know what happens to gentiles that antagonize Israelis. I'll tell you, it is not a pretty thing. It is obvious that you hate us, but have you ever tried to love us. We're a very loving, caring, compassionate people that really don't like to see anything suffer good or bad. Think about before some walks up to you and puts a round in your nose.
Carolina Reb
2017-08-09 04:49:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc. Rumor has it that some were even Hillbillies if you will. But unlike your kin my family especially the males never fucked each other in the ass like your kin. Why is that?
It's your asshole, you stupid fuck. Do what
you want with it.
Look Carolina Reb, when I was active in the Corps I had a good friend from Carolina. He could ride a dirt bike better than anyone I've ever met. So I know there are a lot of good folks in Carolina. Hell who knows that you weren't blindly dispersing your hatred of the Jews you might find some people that could relate to you. But why do you come in this Israeli newsgroup and antagonize us? Would you like someone to bash your brains in? Is that what you are hoping for? Is there syphilis in your brain? I've lived on Eretz is on the streets in the hostels. I know what happens to gentiles that antagonize Israelis. I'll tell you, it is not a pretty thing. It is obvious that you hate us, but have you ever tried to love us. We're a very loving, caring, compassionate people that really don't like to see anything suffer good or bad. Think about before some walks up to you and puts a round in your nose.
Ernst Zundel was more of a man than you could
ever hope to be. Now, go fuck yourself.
The Peeler
2017-08-09 10:01:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 21:49:58 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:


<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-09 13:17:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FirstName LastName
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of
Kentuc. Rumor has it that some >>>>were even Hillbillies if you will.
But unlike your kin my family especially the males never fucked each
Post by FirstName LastName
other in the ass like your kin. Why is that?
It's your asshole, you stupid fuck. Do what
you want with it.
Look Carolina Reb, when I was active in the Corps I had a good friend
from Carolina. He could ride a dirt >>bike better than anyone I've ever
met. So I know there are a lot of good folks in Carolina. Hell who
knows >>that you weren't blindly dispersing your hatred of the Jews you
might find some people that could relate >>to you. But why do you come
in this Israeli newsgroup and antagonize us? Would you like someone to
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FirstName LastName
bash your brains in? Is that what you are hoping for? Is there
syphilis in your brain? I've lived on Eretz is >>on the streets in the
hostels. I know what happens to gentiles that antagonize Israelis. I'll
tell you, it is >>not a pretty thing. It is obvious that you hate us,
but have you ever tried to love us. We're a very loving, >>caring,
compassionate people that really don't like to see anything suffer good
or bad. Think about before >>some walks up to you and puts a round in
your nose.
Ernst Zundel was more of a man than you could
ever hope to be. Now, go fuck yourself.
Ernst Zundel was an enemy of the truth; Tek is a CHAMPION of the truth.


Michael
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 13:32:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 06:17:49 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Ernst Zundel was more of a man than you could
ever hope to be. Now, go fuck yourself.
Ernst Zundel was an enemy of the truth; Tek is a CHAMPION of the truth.
Michael
YOU are an ENEMA of the truth. Tek aka Y-chi Netfish is a moulignan
jew wannabe who zsucks jew ani/recti just like you.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:22:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:32:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Ernst Zundel was an enemy of the truth; Tek is a CHAMPION of the truth.
Michael
YOU are an ENEMA of the truth. Tek aka Y-chi Netfish is a moulignan
jew wannabe who zsucks jew ani/recti just like you.
Ridiculous psychotic NONSENSE! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"He is a sad, pathetic joke on Usenet."
MID: <olvfkg$brl$***@dont-email.me>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 13:32:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 20:43:14 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc.
It's your asshole, you stupid fuck. Do what
you want with it.
Look Carolina Reb, when I was active in the Corps
Doing WHAT, Y-chi? Sucking off Marines?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:20:31 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:32:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by FirstName LastName
Look Carolina Reb, when I was active in the Corps I had a good friend
from Carolina. He could ride a dirt bike better than anyone I've ever
met. So I know there are a lot of good folks in Carolina. Hell who
knows that you weren't blindly dispersing your hatred of the Jews you
might find some people that could relate to you. But why do you come in
this Israeli newsgroup and antagonize us? Would you like someone to
bash your brains in? Is that what you are hoping for? Is there
syphilis in your brain? I've lived on Eretz is on the streets in the
hostels. I know what happens to gentiles that antagonize Israelis.
I'll tell you, it is not a pretty thing. It is obvious that you hate
us, but have you ever tried to love us. We're a very loving, caring,
compassionate people that really don't like to see anything suffer good
or bad. Think about before some walks up to you and puts a round in
your nose.
Doing WHAT, Y-chi? Sucking off Marines?
Your brutally suppressed HOMOSEXUALITY is showing again, Razovic!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2017-08-09 10:01:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 16:59:05 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your faggot stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Cock-crazed Hampton about his faggot problem: "My Butt Hurts!"
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 13:32:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 16:59:05 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc.
It's your asshole, you stupid fuck. Do what
you want with it.
Y-chi lets his dog fuck him up the ass. He pretends to be a jew by
emulating them (look the word up The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin
Peeler!).

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:20:55 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:32:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Y-chi lets his dog fuck him up the ass. He pretends to be a jew by
emulating them (look the word up The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin
Peeler!).
WHY can't you fuck, eh, poor sexually crippled Razovic? Is it because of
your constantly leaking colostomy bag? Suppose you wanted to embrace
someone, would all your shit in your colostomy bag get squeezed out? YUCK!!!

LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 13:32:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 14:56:31 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName
Post by FirstName LastName
Post by Carolina Reb
https://carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-z%C3%BCndel-died-saturday-august-5
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc.
Nigger slaves, right, Y-chi?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:22:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:32:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by FirstName LastName
You know Carolina Reb some of my family came from the Hills of Kentuc.
Rumor has it that some were even Hillbillies if you will. But unlike
your kin my family especially the males never fucked each other in the
ass like your kin. Why is that?
Nigger slaves, right, Y-chi?
Psychotic nonsense! <tsk>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Loading...