HUH? HAY! jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein wrote in 1994: "The only thing I have ever "lied" about on USENET was my identity sometime ago. That was because I had received hundreds of death threats..."
2017-05-12 21:10:48 UTC

Hundreds of, death threats jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?

For why, you got death threats???

An insignificant jew piece, of shite like YOU?????????

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-12 21:12:55 UTC
LOL!

IN MEMORIAM: poem for a dead limey nazoid
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking limey nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2017-05-12 21:38:53 UTC
Hundreds of, death threats jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?
For why, you got death threats???
An insignificant jew piece, of shite like YOU?????????
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
As psychotic as she can get! ROTFLOL
--
TOTALLY retarded, TOTALLY anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our
resident psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
NEMO
2017-05-13 14:01:21 UTC
In article <59171001$0$21931$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
The Peeler
2017-05-13 15:32:27 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 06:54:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
gut shabbos!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Well, yesh.
"Yesh"??? Your filthy serbian gob full of your own jizz again, serb peasant?
<G>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
On Sat, 13 May 2017 06:54:08 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/12/2017 2:10 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Hundreds of, death threats jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?
For why, you got death threats???
An insignificant jew piece, of shite like YOU?????????
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Well, yesh.
BZS
HUH? Why would, anyone BOTHER jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein?

Cheers!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2017-05-13 16:06:46 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 08:45:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
HUH?
Did you just come all over your stupid serbian face again, dumb anal
Razovic? LOL
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
--
Michael about anal Razovic:
"The Peeler completely dominates him."
MID <o17d63$b0d$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2017-05-13 16:08:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile") wrote:

[flush]

Something we should know, old pedo Andrzej?

LOL!
NEMO
2017-05-19 07:19:31 UTC
Something we should know, old pedo Andrzej?

LOL!
NEMO

LOL!
NEMO
2017-05-30 04:50:57 UTC
Something we should know, old pedo Andrzej?

LOL!
NEMO
2017-06-05 14:03:24 UTC
Something we should know, old pedo Andrzej?

LOL!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-12 21:05:14 UTC