Proof that gooks DO have needledicks
2018-07-01 13:41:58 UTC
read the article

https://medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748

This is ranking of the average penis length (and width) by ethnicity:

African-American/ Black
White/Caucasian and Hispanic/LatinoPenile Enlargement Surgery
Asian American
Middle-Eastern
South-East Asian
South Asian
East Asian
The Peeler
2018-07-01 15:51:40 UTC
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 09:41:58 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
read the article
https://medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748
Trust that Razovic's gay whore Loose Sphincter will read up on every article
he can find about penises!
Post by NEMO
"Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once in
awhile?"
Loose Sphincter - 6/12/16
"I prefer boys. There's nothing I love better than sucking dick."
Loose Sphincter - 15/7/16
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO gay? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
2018-07-01 17:10:30 UTC
read the article
https://medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748
African-American/ Black
White/Caucasian and Hispanic/LatinoPenile Enlargement Surgery
Asian American
Middle-Eastern
South-East Asian
South Asian
East Asian
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one!

2018-07-01 18:42:35 UTC
You couldn't separate those two gay nazi bitches (both obsessed with men's
dicks and arses) with a crowbar!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Byker
Now if only micropeckers could keep the slants from breeding like rabbits...
NEMO
Actually, they have something for that. It's called Zyklon B.
The Peeler
2018-07-01 22:24:44 UTC
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 17:49:24 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
Post by Byker
Now if only micropeckers could keep the slants from breeding like rabbits...
Actually, they have something for that. It's called Zyklon B.
There something a lot better that keeps you nazis from breeding and will
eventually make you disappear from earth for good: your inveterate gayness!
What's wrong with just shooting the scum? More economical.
NEMO
2018-07-02 00:54:35 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 17:43:23 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
Post by Byker
Post by NEMO
read the article
https://medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748
African-American/ Black
White/Caucasian and Hispanic/LatinoPenile Enlargement Surgery
Asian American
Middle-Eastern
South-East Asian
South Asian
East Asian
Now if only micropeckers could keep the slants from breeding like rabbits...
Actually, they have something for that. It's called Zyklon B.
What's wrong with just shooting the scum? More economical.
there's an even more cost efficient method (and just as effective).

2018-07-02 02:00:20 UTC
https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/122125d1264413433-black-white-pictures-chinese-beheadings-execution4.jpg
Yeah! Cheaper than a bullet. Kewel!
The Peeler
2018-07-02 08:21:19 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 19:00:20 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up

Picture of the effeminate senile gay nazi sow obviousyl with something stuck
up her arse: Loading Image...
2018-07-02 10:33:14 UTC
Yeah! Cheaper than a bullet. Kewel!
YES!

Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!
The Peeler
2018-07-02 08:21:12 UTC
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 20:54:35 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
there's an even more cost efficient method (and just as effective).
Hey, Loose Sphincter, Caroloony really wants you to contact her "privately"!
Why don't you do her the favour finally? She'd be as devoted to you as you
are devoted to your serbian pimp! LOL
2018-07-02 08:20:47 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 17:43:23 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

2018-07-02 10:32:02 UTC
In article <383f5c61-7067-4355-b26e-***@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <***@att.net> wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
2018-07-02 12:39:10 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NEMO
read the article
https://medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748
African-American/ Black
White/Caucasian and Hispanic/LatinoPenile Enlargement Surgery
Asian American
Middle-Eastern
South-East Asian
South Asian
East Asian
Now if only micropeckers could keep the slants from breeding like rabbits...
Actually, they have something for that. It's called Zyklon B.
Hay! That works good on jews too!

2018-07-02 16:50:07 UTC
On Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:39:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Actually, they have something for that. It's called Zyklon B.
Hay! That works good on jews too!
Well, don't just talk, you housebound coward! Buy a can of it and get going!
But you know, in order to be able to buy one can, you'd have to suck a LOT
more cocks yet! LOL
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2018-07-02 12:39:10 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NEMO
read the article
https://medium.com/globalnewsasia/does-race-affect-penis-size-28a1e47e0748
African-American/ Black
White/Caucasian and Hispanic/LatinoPenile Enlargement Surgery
Asian American
Middle-Eastern
South-East Asian
South Asian
East Asian
Now if only micropeckers could keep the slants from breeding like rabbits...
Their micropeckers fit very well into the sopping miniature ani of
gook subwomen and THAT is how they breed.

2018-07-02 16:49:46 UTC
Post by Byker
Now if only micropeckers could keep the slants from breeding like rabbits...
Their micropeckers fit very well into the sopping miniature ani of
gook subwomen and THAT is how they breed.
The housebound frustrated sexually crippled fag can't hide again what's the
matter with her! LOL
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-07-06 11:18:59 UTC
Post by Byker
Now if only micropeckers could keep the slants from breeding like rabbits...
Their micropeckers fit very well into the sopping miniature ani of
gook subwomen and THAT is how they breed.
The housebound frustrated sexually crippled fag can't hide again what's the
matter with her! LOL
the mangina knows as much about sex as he knows about the Holocaust.

2018-07-07 12:36:55 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 04:18:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
the mangina knows as much about sex as he knows about the Holocaust.
Michael
You two GBLTPQ guardian fairies are as EXEMPT from sex as you are from
the TRUTH. Except for 'sex' with each other, of course.

2018-07-07 19:41:41 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 05:36:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
The housebound frustrated sexually crippled fag can't hide again what's the
matter with her! LOL
the mangina knows as much about sex as he knows about the Holocaust.
Michael
You two GBLTPQ guardian fairies are as EXEMPT from sex as you are from
the TRUTH. Except for 'sex' with each other, of course.
Stop projecting your OWN sexual handicaps and perversions onto all those
that you know are superior to you and not sexually crippled like you!
2018-07-02 10:28:37 UTC
African-American/ Black
And that is EXACTLY why these Nazi babes, who shit and piss all
over LOSERS like you, just LOVE to suck Black Dick... ON CAMERA!

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
Carolina Reb
A boring topic. I have seen you do better than this.
The Peeler
2018-07-08 18:20:39 UTC
On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 18:22:59 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg