HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc)...SHEEMSH, CNN is a mishmash of jews, niggers, GBLTPs and permutations thereof. What's, WITH that jew ped BARUCH???
2018-03-10 18:20:34 UTC

HAY!

It's DIVERSHITTY heaven!

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-03-10 18:31:48 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
The Peeler
2018-03-10 18:50:32 UTC
What IS this dumb hysterical serbian bitch babbling about again? LOL Check
HAY!
It's DIVERSHITTY heaven!
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
2018-03-10 20:22:34 UTC
HAY!
It's DIVERSHITTY heaven!
Diversity is what makes is STRONG, glue huffer! That's why we've
walked on the moon! We even used a couple of ex-Nazis!

Imagine! Ex-nazis working side by side with Jews to land men on the
moon!

Now THAT is diversity!

Just think! If you idiots wouldn't have chased all the smart people
(eg. Jews) out of Nazi Germany, you'd have had a nuke-tipped V-2 by
1943!

"Lachen Lachen Lachen Lachen."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-11 13:01:16 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 12:22:34 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
It's DIVERSHITTY heaven!
Keeping diversity out of 'Israeel' is what makes the 'Israeelis' STRONG gas huffers !
STRONG kikey ? A pathetic fourth-rate jew army full of unwilling
unprofessional unprepared mummy's jewbois.
That's why we've walked on the Sinai ! We even learned to circumcise each
other when our jew foreskins would get infected/diseased and drop off regularly !
Right ! And you primitive ragheads are, STILL amputating each
other's foreskins thousands of years after the rest of the world
discovered soap and water !
Imagine ! Nazis working side by side with jew Kapos in jew theme parks to
'holocaust'®™ six million of us !
Amazing ! Um, HOW many million kikey ????

2018-03-11 14:34:49 UTC
HAY!
It's DIVERSHITTY heaven!
Diversity is what makes is STRONG, glue huffer! That's why we've
walked on the moon! We even used a couple of ex-Nazis!
Imagine! Ex-nazis working side by side with Jews to land men on the
moon!
Now THAT is diversity!
Just think! If you idiots wouldn't have chased all the smart people
(eg. Jews) out of Nazi Germany, you'd have had a nuke-tipped V-2 by
1943!
"Lachen Lachen Lachen Lachen."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
Right !
OF course it's "right" Gordon!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-12 04:34:27 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 07:34:49 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Imagine ! Nazis working side by side with jew Kapos in jew theme parks to
'holocaust'®™ six million of us !
Amazing ! Um, HOW many million kikey ????
LOLOK
OF course it's "right" Gordon !
SIX million, kikey ? NO, greeking way ! A few thousand, perhaps.
Butt hay, there was a war going on..shit happens

2018-03-12 12:58:42 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:34:27 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Just think! If you idiots wouldn't have chased all the smart people
(eg. Jews) out of Nazi Germany, you'd have had a nuke-tipped V-2 by
1943!
"Lachen Lachen Lachen Lachen."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
Right !
OF course it's "right" Gordon!
LOL
You make it sound like we nazis are ALL complete idiots!
Well, you sure DEMONSTRATE it here, every day, nazitard! LOL
2018-03-12 13:09:24 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
HAY!
It's DIVERSHITTY heaven!
Diversity is what makes is STRONG, glue huffer! That's why we've
walked on the moon! We even used a couple of ex-Nazis!
Imagine! Ex-nazis working side by side with Jews to land men on the
moon!
Now THAT is diversity!
Just think! If you idiots wouldn't have chased all the smart people
(eg. Jews) out of Nazi Germany, you'd have had a nuke-tipped V-2 by
1943!
"Lachen Lachen Lachen Lachen."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
Right !
OF course it's "right" Gordon!
LOL
SIX million, kikey
Correct, Gordon. Mostly old men, women, and children. But then we
killed millions MORE of you, so it came out OK, especially at the end,
when we got to Nuremberg so many of you cowards!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-12 22:38:22 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 06:09:24 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Imagine ! Nazis working side by side with jew Kapos in jew theme parks to
'holocaust'®™ six million of us !
Amazing ! Um, HOW many million kikey ????
LOLOK
OF course it's "right" Gordon !
SIX million, kikey ? NO, greeking way ! A few thousand, perhaps.
Butt hay, there was a war going on..shit happens
Correct, Gordon. Mostly old men, women, and children at first. But then you
killed millions MORE of us, so it came out OK at six million, especially at the end,
when you got to 'holocaust'® so many of us jew cowards !
And not a SINGLE cojón found among, all the jew carcasses !

BIG, surprise !

2018-03-13 13:55:12 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
SIX million, kikey
Correct, Gordon. Mostly old men, women, and children. But then we
killed millions MORE of you, so it came out OK, especially at the end,
when we got to Nuremberg so many of you cowards!
LOL
And not a SINGLE cojón found among
That's so false! Many of them put their heads in the noose and took
their punishment!

You're more like Goebbels.

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-13 22:20:31 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 06:55:12 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
SIX million, kikey ? NO, greeking way ! A few thousand, perhaps.
Butt hay, there was a war going on..shit happens
Correct, Gordon. Mostly old men, women, and children at first. But then you
killed millions MORE of us, so it came out OK at six million, especially at the end,
when you got to 'holocaust'® so many of us jew cowards !
And not a SINGLE cojón found among, all the jew carcasses !
BIG, surprise !
That's so true ! Many of them put their jew heads in the ovens and took
their jew punishment !
I'm more like professional jew 'holocaust survivor'®™ Elie Weasel !
'Reparations'®™, you vant already ?
Apply HERE: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk !

2018-03-14 14:08:27 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:20:31 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
SIX million, kikey
Correct, Gordon. Mostly old men, women, and children. But then we
killed millions MORE of you, so it came out OK, especially at the end,
when we got to Nuremberg so many of you cowards!
LOL
And not a SINGLE cojón found among
That's so false! Many of them put their heads in the noose and took
their punishment!
You're more like Goebbels.
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
'Reparations'®™, you vant already ?
LOL! We already own *everything*, remember, glue-huffer?

Especially YOU!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-15 13:32:07 UTC
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 07:08:27 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
[...]

LOL ! We already ruin *everything*, remember, we're HCN gas-huffers !
Especially your jew ghetto shitholes !

BTW how's sleazy slimy jew scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the
j-word) ?

"You don't like me because I'm fat, jewish and ugly."
- Harvey Weensteen (1952 - ) when rejected by a sexual harassee

2018-03-15 13:41:25 UTC
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:32:07 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
'Reparations'®™, you vant already ?
LOL! We already own *everything*, remember, glue-huffer?
Especially YOU!
ROFLMJAO
Especially my nazi basement shithole !
ESPECIALLY your own little shit hole, Gordon!

We. Own. It.

Were you going to buy it? Remember the early payment clause in your
contract!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Sucks to be OWNED, doesn't it Gordon?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-16 07:17:40 UTC
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:41:25 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I'm more like professional jew 'holocaust survivor'®™ Elie Weasel !
'Reparations'®™, you vant already ?
Apply HERE: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk !
LOL ! We already ruin *everything*, remember, we're HCN gas-huffers !
Especially your jew ghetto shitholes !
ESPECIALLY our own little jew shit holes, Gordon!
We. Own. It.
You're, WELCOME to it...nobody ELSE wants it !

Your jew ghettos are so contaminated that building codes PROHIBIT
building anything on the sites after you've all been 'holocausted'®™ !
Not even LANDFILL !
Sucks to be OWNED.
Gotta !

2018-03-16 14:45:48 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Especially my nazi basement shithole !
ESPECIALLY your own little shit hole, Gordon!
We. Own. It.
Were you going to buy it? Remember the early payment clause in your
contract!
Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
Sucks to be OWNED, doesn't it Gordon?
Gotta !
Do the other Queen Mary Nazis know that we own you?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-17 02:49:36 UTC
On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 07:45:48 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Sucks to be OWNED.
It gotta !
Do the Queen Mary gook ladyboys know that they own me ?
LOLOK!

2018-03-17 16:52:22 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Sucks to be OWNED, doesn't it Gordon?
Gotta !
Do the other Queen Mary Nazis know that we own you?
LOLOK!
I'll take that as a "no." Wonder what they'd do when they find out?
BTW how's sleazy slimy jew scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the
j-word) ?
I imagine he's enjoying life and the millions of dollars he has. How
are you doing in your cold leaky basement?

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-18 12:16:40 UTC
On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 09:52:22 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Sucks to be OWNED.
It gotta !
Do the Queen Mary gook ladyboys know that they own me ?
LOLOK!
I'll take that as a "yes."
Wonder what they'd do when they find out ?
BTW how's sleazy slimy jew scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the
j-word) ?
"You don't like me because I'm fat, jewish and ugly."
- Harvey Weensteen (1952 - ) when rejected by a sexual harassee
I imagine he's suicidal even with the millions of dollars he stole from Hollyvood.
Let's hope he, succeeds raghead !

How are you doing in your cold leaky windowless jew ghetto basement ?
Having, fun with your little jew sodomites ??

2018-03-18 12:29:32 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
BTW how's sleazy slimy jew scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the
j-word) ?
I imagine he's enjoying life and the millions of dollars he has. How
are you doing in your cold leaky basement?
[chuckle]
How am I doing in my cold leaky windowless glue-huffer ghetto basement ?
Having, fun with your little nazi sodomites ??
So, you don't even have any WINDOWS??!!!??

How almost sad!

[chuckle]

Here's a view from Harvey's place......

Lots and lots of windows and sunshine.

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-19 13:46:40 UTC
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:29:32 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
BTW how's sleazy slimy jew scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the
j-word) ?
"You don't like me because I'm fat, jewish and ugly."
- Harvey Weensteen (1952 - ) when rejected by a sexual harassee
I imagine he's suicidal even with the millions of dollars he stole from Hollyvood.
Let's hope he, succeeds raghead !
How are you doing in your cold leaky windowless jew ghetto basement ?
Having, fun with your little jew sodomites ??
So, I don't even have any jew WINDOWS...SO WHAT ??!!!??
How almost sad ! But it DOES, help to keep the jew smell in !

2018-03-19 13:57:07 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
How am I doing in my cold leaky windowless glue-huffer ghetto basement ?
Having, fun with your little nazi sodomites ??
So, you don't even have any WINDOWS??!!!??
How almost sad!
[chuckle]
Here's a view from Harvey's place......
https://media.architecturaldigest.com/photos/59e12c7f364d3439f251ad6a/master/w_806/Amagansett.png
Lots and lots of windows and sunshine.
This is why I'm jealous of Jews! They have a lot of money and I have nothing! They took it from me!
Wrong, Gordon. You have to HAVE IT before we can TAKE IT, and since
you're an unemployable pedophile, you ain't got it!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-20 13:26:11 UTC
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 06:57:07 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
BTW how's sleazy slimy jew scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the
j-word) ?
"You don't like me because I'm fat, jewish and ugly."
- Harvey Weensteen (1952 - ) when rejected by a sexual harassee
I imagine he's suicidal even with the millions of dollars he stole from Hollyvood.
Let's hope he, succeeds raghead !
How are you doing in your cold leaky windowless jew ghetto basement ?
Having, fun with your little jew sodomites ??
So, I don't even have any jew WINDOWS...SO WHAT ??!!!??
How almost sad ! But it DOES, help to keep the jew smell in !
Wrong, Gordon. We have to HAVE IT before we can TAKE IT, and since
I'm an unemployable jew pedophile, I ain't got it !
Non sequitur raghead !

Do try to keep up, sub-laddie !

2018-03-20 13:36:30 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
This is why I'm jealous of Jews! They have a lot of money and I have nothing! They took it from me!
Wrong, Gordon. You have to HAVE IT before we can TAKE IT, and since
you're an unemployable pedophile, you ain't got it!
LOL
Non sequitur raghead !
PERFECT sequitur!

Look it up, Gordon!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-21 13:19:21 UTC
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 06:36:30 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
How are you doing in your cold leaky windowless jew ghetto basement ?
Having, fun with your little jew sodomites ??
So, I don't even have any jew WINDOWS...SO WHAT ??!!!??
How almost sad ! But it DOES, help to keep the jew smell in !
Wrong, Gordon. We have to HAVE IT before we can TAKE IT, and since
I'm an unemployable jew pedophile, I ain't got it !
Non sequitur raghead !
Do try to keep up, sub-laddie !
PERFECT non-sequitur !
Look it up, raghead. It's Latinese ! No hyphen !
Third person singular active indicative of the verb 'sequi' meaning
'to follow'. It's a deponent verb, but of course you already know
that ! <snigger>

2018-03-21 13:28:05 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Non sequitur raghead !
PERFECT sequitur!
Look it up, Gordon!
Look it up, raghead. It's Latinese ! No hyphen !
Third person singular active indicative of the verb 'sequi' meaning
'to follow'. It's a deponent verb, but of course you already know
that ! <snigger>
LOL Now Gordon demonstrates he doesn't know what EITHER word means!

Q. What's dumber than a glue-huffing pedo nazi?
A. Nothing!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-22 14:51:06 UTC
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:28:05 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Wrong, Gordon. We have to HAVE IT before we can TAKE IT, and since
I'm an unemployable jew pedophile, I ain't got it !
Non sequitur raghead !
Do try to keep up, sub-laddie
PERFECT non-sequitur !
Look it up, raghead. It's Latinese ! No hyphen !
Third person singular active indicative of the verb 'sequi' meaning
'to follow'. It's a deponent verb, but of course you already know
that ! <snigger>
Now Gordon demonstrates his proficiency (looked it up) in Latinese !
How's, YOURS raghead ?
Up to scratch on Latinese conjugations and declensions ?
STILL think 'rectores' is a VERB ?
Q. What's dumber than a HCN gas-huffing pedo jew raghead ?
A. Nothing !
You got, THAT right raghead !

ROFLMHAO

2018-03-22 14:55:54 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
LOL Now Gordon demonstrates he doesn't know what EITHER word means!
Q. What's dumber than a glue-huffing pedo nazi?
A. Nothing!
ROFLMJAO
You got, THAT right raghead !
Of COURSE we're right, glue-huffer!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-24 15:29:31 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:55:54 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Q. What's dumber than a HCN gas-huffing pedo jew raghead ?
A. Nothing !
You got, THAT right raghead !
ROFLMHAO
Of COURSE we're right !
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day raghead !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-03-23 17:37:16 UTC
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 08:29:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
LOL Now Gordon demonstrates he doesn't know what EITHER word means!
Q. What's dumber than a glue-huffing pedo nazi?
A. Nothing!
ROFLMJAO
You got, THAT right raghead !
Of COURSE we're right, glue-huffer!
LOL
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day raghead !
Your MASTER is ALWAYS right, dreckserb!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Michael about psychopath Razovic:
"The mangina projects about everything because his life is shit."
MID: <p3inua$ud7$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-03-22 18:03:51 UTC
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:51:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
LOL Now Gordon demonstrates he doesn't know what EITHER word means!
Q. What's dumber than a glue-huffing pedo nazi?
A. Nothing!
ROFLMJAO
STILL think 'rectores' is NOT the plural of rectum ?
You STILL think it IS, retard? LMAO!
ROFLMHAO
Laughing your homo arse off again, Retardovic? LOL
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
sucking."
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-03-21 19:41:36 UTC
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:19:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Look it up, Gordon!
LOL
It's Gay Latinese ! No hyphen ! I always say it when I my inflamed ass just
got done by some brawny Queen Mary nazis and I couldn't handle another guy!
I bet your limey priests taught you to say that when too many of them lined
up behind you, poor dumb anal Razovic.
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
He begins to stink."
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-25 17:00:41 UTC
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:19:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Look it up, Gordon!
LOL
It's Gay Latinese ! No hyphen ! I always say it when I my inflamed ass just
got done by some brawny Queen Mary nazis and I couldn't handle another guy!
I bet your limey priests taught you to say that when too many of them lined
up behind you, poor dumb anal Razovic.
I suspect that is true about the mangina.

2018-03-26 14:59:22 UTC
On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 10:00:41 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
I suspect that is true about the mangina.
Michael
Yet another Oriental inanity, mong!

2018-03-26 18:40:39 UTC
On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 10:00:41 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

I suspect that is true about the mangina.
Michael
Yet another Oriental inanity, mong!
Your obsession with ani is inane.

2018-03-27 14:22:42 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:40:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Mong, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
I suspect that is true about the mangina.
Michael
Yet another Oriental inanity, mong!
Your obsession with ani is inane.
Michael
Your obsession with zsucking jew ani/recti is a g-d defying
ABOMINATION.

2018-03-27 16:07:44 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 07:22:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Mong, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL
Your obsession with ani is inane.
Michael
Your obsession with zsucking jew ani/recti is a g-d defying
ABOMINATION.
HE sucks no "ani/recti", dreckserb! YOU fuck no vaginas!

2018-03-27 18:47:34 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:40:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
Mong, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
You blasphemed the Name.
I suspect that is true about the mangina.
Michael
Yet another Oriental inanity, mong!
Your obsession with ani is inane.
Michael
Your obsession with zsucking jew ani/recti is a g-d defying
ABOMINATION.
You are the one who keeps bringing up the subject of rectums.

2018-03-28 14:10:54 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:47:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Mong, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
You blasphemed the Name.
Greek the fucking jew name.
I suspect that is true about the mangina.
Michael
Yet another Oriental inanity, mong!
Your obsession with ani is inane.
Michael
Your obsession with zsucking jew ani/recti is a g-d defying
ABOMINATION.
You are the one who keeps bringing up the subject of rectums.
Michael
YOU are the one who keeps zsucking jew diarrhoea out of jew ani/recti
with your slimy gook tongue.

2018-03-28 17:20:08 UTC
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:10:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You blasphemed the Name.
Greek the fucking jew name.
Your "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...very hard ...EVERY day! LOL
You are the one who keeps bringing up the subject of rectums.
Michael
YOU are the one who keeps zsucking jew diarrhoea out of jew ani/recti
with your slimy gook tongue.
YOU are the one who keeps projecting his OWN depravity onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you disgusting fag!
Dumb anal Razovic describing her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
2018-03-26 19:08:51 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 07:59:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It's Gay Latinese ! No hyphen ! I always say it when I my inflamed ass just
got done by some brawny Queen Mary nazis and I couldn't handle another guy!
I bet your limey priests taught you to say that when too many of them lined
up behind you, poor dumb anal Razovic.
I suspect that is true about the mangina.
Michael
Yet another Oriental inanity, mong!
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

2018-03-20 18:01:54 UTC
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 06:26:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Here's a view from Harvey's place......
https://media.architecturaldigest.com/photos/59e12c7f364d3439f251ad6a/master/w_806/Amagansett.png
Lots and lots of windows and sunshine.
This is why I'm jealous of Jews! They have a lot of money and I have nothing! They took it from me!
Wrong, Gordon. You have to HAVE IT before we can TAKE IT, and since
you're an unemployable pedophile, you ain't got it!
LOL
Non sequitur raghead !
Is that another gay thing you and your Queen Mary nazis practice, Razovic?
The Peeler
2018-03-19 15:52:19 UTC
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 06:46:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
How am I doing in my cold leaky windowless glue-huffer ghetto basement ?
Having, fun with your little nazi sodomites ??
So, you don't even have any WINDOWS??!!!??
How almost sad!
How almost sad ! But it DOES, help to keep my serb peasant stench in !
...and those notorious complaints by the neighbours out, eh, you stinking
serb peasant?
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-03-17 20:46:08 UTC
On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 19:49:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Sucks to be OWNED, doesn't it Gordon?
Gotta !
Do the other Queen Mary Nazis know that we own you?
LOLOK! Of course they do! They "punish" me by doing me especially hard!
That sure explains why you are glutton for abuse on these groups, you
abnormal masochistic bitch!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
The Peeler
2018-03-15 18:43:46 UTC
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:32:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
'Reparations'®™, you vant already ?
LOL! We already own *everything*, remember, glue-huffer?
Especially YOU!
ROFLMJAO
Especially my serb asshole !
Yes, that TOO, you dumb bitchslapped serb cunt!
"You all don't like me because I'm fat, a slav and ugly."
- Goran Razovic (1952 - ) when rejected even by the Queen Mary nazis
How's that, Gay Goran? I thought you were a star among them? You know, you
did it blindfolded, with EVERYONE!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: