More Jew-Whine
2018-08-09 17:12:14 UTC
...from that ball-point-pen mule-faced Yid bitch:
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3690
The Peeler
2018-08-09 17:32:44 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:12:14 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-09 17:49:35 UTC
When the tricks come over to fuck your mom, does she make you sit outside on the steps eating saltine crackers while they pack the meat to her? Up on his toes And then he wriggled it up All around his nose. WOW WOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiB3cISeBk
Carolina Reb
2018-08-09 18:13:09 UTC

Get your Jew ass out of Colorado and go find yourself a Yid haven.
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-09 19:03:26 UTC

We've got over 100,000 Jews here in Colorado. And there is no invitation for your to scrounge your fucked up being to be here. No go crap out your mouth dufus.
Carolina Reb
2018-08-10 05:51:14 UTC
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 3:03:28 PM UTC-4, נפש בר יוחאי wrote:
> On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 12:13:12 PM UTC-6, Carolina Reb wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 1:49:37 PM UTC-4, נפש בר יוחאי wrote:
> > > When the tricks come over to fuck your mom, does she make you sit outside on the steps eating saltine crackers while they pack the meat to her? Up on his toes And then he wriggled it up All around his nose. WOW WOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiB3cISeBk
> >
> > Get your Jew ass out of Colorado and go find yourself a Yid haven.
>
> We've got over 100,000 Jews here in Colorado. And there is no invitation for your to scrounge your fucked up being to be here. No go crap out your mouth dufus.

You are full of shit. There are fewer than 15K Yids in SC. That
is far too many, and they need to be ovened.
The Peeler
2018-08-10 08:52:20 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 22:51:14 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg

2018-08-09 19:24:17 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:13:09 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Another mugshot of the gay nazi cocksucker's REAL stupid face:
https://i.imgur.com/VVeiiWH.jpg

--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-10 11:36:00 UTC
"Carolina Reb" wrote in message

>On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 1:49:37 PM UTC-4, נפש בר יוחאי wrote:
>> When the tricks come over to fuck your mom, does she make you sit outside
>> on the steps eating saltine >>crackers while they pack the meat to her?
>> Up on his toes And then he wriggled it up All around his >>nose. WOW WOW
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiB3cISeBk

>Get your Jew ass out of Colorado and go find yourself a Yid haven.

Like me, he is an American so gets to stay in Colorado or anywhere else
in America!