White Americans Say 'Nyet' To Miscegenation!
2018-05-09 01:55:38 UTC
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-09 03:15:04 UTC
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
odin, thor and frig all have herpes.
Carolina Reb
2018-05-09 03:54:51 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
odin, thor and frig all have herpes.
Like I said to you earlier in private, you really have lost it, Jewboy.
נפש בר יוחאי
Do me a favor, if you look at me and see a boy, just knock the fuck out of him!
Carolina Reb
2018-05-09 05:21:33 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
odin, thor and frig all have herpes.
Like I said to you earlier in private, you really have lost it, Jewboy.
Do me a favor, if you look at me and see a boy, just knock the fuck out of him!
You contribute NOTHING to this newsgroup except references
to your genitalia with the lame expectation that someone
actually gives a flying fuck about that.
The Peeler
2018-05-09 08:57:19 UTC
On Tue, 8 May 2018 22:21:33 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

Humpin Hampton about her homosexuality:
"Not to worry though, tonight will be ANOTHER night of surreptitious
cum collecting."
MID: <31167f4c-d363-462f-ad25-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
sockman you should even be in this newsgroup because here you function as a troll. Go the the sewage dump of Valhalla and suck odin and thors herpefied dick while frig gives blow jobs to usual negros.
2018-05-09 18:59:36 UTC
On Wed, 9 May 2018 09:07:19 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
odin, thor and frig all have herpes.
Like I said to you earlier in private, you really have lost it, Jewboy.
Do me a favor, if you look at me and see a boy, just knock the fuck out of him!
You contribute NOTHING to this newsgroup except references
to your genitalia with the lame expectation that someone
actually gives a flying fuck about that.
sockman you should even be in this newsgroup
Y-chi you should be in Jefferson Hills Institute for the Mentally
Deranged, you drug-fucked a"h!

2018-05-09 20:31:29 UTC
On Wed, 09 May 2018 11:59:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
sockman you should even be in this newsgroup because here you function as
a troll. Go the the sewage dump of Valhalla and suck odin and thors
herpefied dick while frig gives blow jobs to usual negros.
Y-chi you should be in Jefferson Hills Institute for the Mentally
Deranged, you drug-fucked a"h!
Useless dreckserb, you should have euthanized yourself already long time
ago!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
נפש בר יוחאי
Look asshole that seems to be the place where you live. Just stay out of Israel and the USA cocksucker eyes.
2018-05-10 12:36:47 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
odin, thor and frig all have herpes.
Like I said to you earlier in private, you really have lost it, Jewboy.
Do me a favor, if you look at me and see a boy, just knock the fuck out of him!
You contribute NOTHING to this newsgroup except references
to your genitalia with the lame expectation that someone
actually gives a flying fuck about that.
sockman you should even be in this newsgroup
Y-chi you should be in Jefferson Hills Institute for the Mentally
Deranged, you drug-fucked a"h!
Look asshole that seems to be the place where you live.
Look a"h that IS the place where you live...and where you
belong...locked up with a rope round your neck!!

2018-05-10 16:00:29 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:36:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Look asshole that seems to be the place where you live. Just stay out of
Israel and the USA cocksucker eyes.
Look master the place where I live...is in my basement...locked up with a
colostomy bag fixed to my belly!!
That certainly explains your STENCH, you rectal cripple!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
fongwalah
נפש בר יוחאי
sockman you need to wash your socks especially after you jack-off in the sock.
The Peeler
2018-05-09 08:57:14 UTC
On Tue, 8 May 2018 20:54:51 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REAL stupid face:
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-05-09 08:56:35 UTC
On Tue, 8 May 2018 21:55:38 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-09 12:45:16 UTC
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?>utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%>28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
There are not enough non-whites for ALL white Americans to be able to
race mix.

But check out this couple!

https://depositphotos.com/74233779/stock-photo-pregnant-women-with-suspender-and.html

2018-05-10 12:36:47 UTC
On Wed, 9 May 2018 05:45:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?>utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%>28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
There are not enough non-whites for ALL white Americans to be able to
race mix.
White Americans aren't INTERESTED in bestiality with gooks or other
subhumans.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But check out this couple!
https://depositphotos.com/74233779/stock-photo-pregnant-women-with-suspender-and.html
Michael
Another sick bestiality picture, gook?

2018-05-10 16:01:18 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:36:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
There are not enough non-whites for ALL white Americans to be able to
race mix.
White Americans aren't INTERESTED in bestiality with gooks or other
subhumans.
From what we can see, NO whites are interested in bestiality with YOU,
dreckserb!
But check out this couple!
https://depositphotos.com/74233779/stock-photo-pregnant-women-with-suspender-and.html
Michael
Another sick bestiality picture, gook?
Nope, no dreckserb in it, dreckserb!
2018-05-11 12:17:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?>>>utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%>>>28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
There are not enough non-whites for ALL white Americans to be able to
race mix.
White Americans aren't INTERESTED in bestiality with gooks or other
subhumans.
But they are interested in sex.
But check out this couple!
https://depositphotos.com/74233779/stock-photo-pregnant-women-with-suspender-and.html
Michael
Another sick bestiality picture, gook?
Mangina, that was a picture of a loving couple!

2018-05-12 12:28:02 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 05:17:03 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1298-white-americans-least-likely-to-race-mix?>>>utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+whiteresister%2FxoPm+%>>>28DailyArchive.org+-+The
+Daily+Archive%29
There are not enough non-whites for ALL white Americans to be able to
race mix.
White Americans aren't INTERESTED in bestiality with gooks or other
subhumans.
But they are interested in sex.
With other WHITE people....not subhumans (which would be bestiality).
But check out this couple!
https://depositphotos.com/74233779/stock-photo-pregnant-women-with-suspender-and.html
Michael
Another sick bestiality picture, gook?
Mangina, that was a picture of a loving couple!
Michael
Dreckgook, that was a bestiality picture.

2018-05-12 15:58:13 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
There are not enough non-whites for ALL white Americans to be able to
race mix.
White Americans aren't INTERESTED in bestiality with gooks or other
subhumans.
But they are interested in sex.
With other WHITE people....not subhumans (which would be bestiality).
Nithing, you should check out this video.

But check out this couple!
https://depositphotos.com/74233779/stock-photo-pregnant-women-with-suspender-and.html
Michael
Another sick bestiality picture, gook?
Mangina, that was a picture of a loving couple!
Michael
Dreckgook, that was a bestiality picture.
Here is a picture of another breeding couple.

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-pregnant-white-girl-with-black-partner-holding-tummy-53314030.html

2018-05-13 12:56:08 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 08:58:13 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
There are not enough non-whites for ALL white Americans to be able to
race mix.
White Americans aren't INTERESTED in bestiality with gooks or other
subhumans.
But they are interested in sex.
With other WHITE people....not subhumans (which would be bestiality).
Nithing, you should check out this video.
http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
Dreckgook, you should go greek yourself...if you can.
https://depositphotos.com/74233779/stock-photo-pregnant-women-with-suspender-and.html
Michael
Another sick bestiality picture, gook?
Mangina, that was a picture of a loving couple!
Michael
Dreckgook, that was a bestiality picture.
Here is a picture of another breeding couple.
http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-pregnant-white-girl-with-black-partner-holding-tummy-53314030.html
Michael
MORE bestiality, mong?

BTW as a result of pressure from Buckingham Palace, the British
Parliament has decriminalised bestiality in time for Prince Harry's
'marriage' to moulie Meghan Markle.

2018-05-13 15:48:10 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:56:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, you should check out this video.
http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
Dreckgook, you should go greek yourself...if you can.
Dreckserb, your life (if one can call that spastic thing you keep suffering
from a "life" at all) has "greeked" YOU ...and obviously very hard!
Here is a picture of another breeding couple.
http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-pregnant-white-girl-with-black-partner-holding-tummy-53314030.html
Michael
MORE bestiality, mong?
Nope, you cannot be seen in the pic, serb pig!
BTW as a result of pressure from Buckingham Palace, the British
Parliament has decriminalised bestiality
So, will you dare to get out of the house again and eye cows in the meadows,
cow porker? I suppose we will see you posting much less in the near future
once the law was enforced, poor sexual cripple! LOL
Dumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex
with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-17 11:24:17 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:56:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, you should check out this video.
http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
Dreckgook, you should go greek yourself...if you can.
Dreckserb, your life (if one can call that spastic thing you keep suffering
from a "life" at all) has "greeked" YOU ...and obviously very hard!
Yup.

He can not deal with the Greek people!
Here is a picture of another breeding couple.
http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-pregnant-white-girl-with-black-partner-holding-tummy->>>53314030.html
Michael
MORE bestiality, mong?
Nope, you cannot be seen in the pic, serb pig!
Only a man and a woman can be seen in that picture.
BTW as a result of pressure from Buckingham Palace, the British
Parliament has decriminalised bestiality
So, will you dare to get out of the house again and eye cows in the meadows,
cow porker? I suppose we will see you posting much less in the near future
once the law was enforced, poor sexual cripple! LOL
No doubt about that!

2018-05-18 12:44:10 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 04:24:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yup.
Inane. A typical Oriental 'me too'.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He can not deal with the Greek people!
Who'd WANT to deal with the Grik subpeople, mong? They're always
greeking each other!
Post by Michael Ejercito
No doubt about that!
More inane. Another typical Oriental 'me too'.

2018-05-18 15:03:21 UTC
On Fri, 18 May 2018 05:44:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Dreckserb, your life (if one can call that spastic thing you keep suffering
from a "life" at all) has "greeked" YOU ...and obviously very hard!
Yup.
Inane. A typical Oriental 'me too'.
What an inane comment from you indeed! Stop projecting, you inane psychotic
asshole
He can not deal with the Greek people!
Who'd WANT to deal with the Grik subpeople, mong? They're always
greeking each other!
Stop projecting your OWN subhumanity and perversions onto all those people
that you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually
crippled perv!
No doubt about that!
More inane. Another typical Oriental 'me too'.
...projects, again, the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb
psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple!
2018-05-19 16:21:56 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 04:24:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
He can not deal with the Greek people!
Who'd WANT to deal with the Grik subpeople, mong? They're always
greeking each other!
You are the queer here.

2018-05-21 01:45:24 UTC
We watch vulva instead.
Caucasian women will not place their trust in a gynecologist
with slanty eyes and puke-colored skin.
The Peeler
2018-05-21 09:18:08 UTC
On Sun, 20 May 2018 18:45:24 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up

2018-05-21 12:40:29 UTC
On Sun, 20 May 2018 18:45:24 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
We watch vulva instead.
Caucasian women will not place their trust in a gynecologist
with slanty eyes and puke-colored skin.
Nor any other subhuman gynaecologist, especially a Paki.

2018-05-21 13:01:34 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
On Sun, 20 May 2018 18:45:24 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
Caucasian women will not place their trust in a gynecologist
with slanty eyes and puke-colored skin.
Nor any other subhuman gynaecologist, especially a Paki.
Not only will they submit to a talented, educated Pakistani
gynecologist, they will visit them after they're impregnated by black
men, like Walt's daughter.

What poor Walt DOESN'T understand is why "interracial porn" is one of
the most popular types. It means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take

their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black

their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black

their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black

and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

[chuckle]

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-05-21 12:52:20 UTC
Just check out this Caucasian woman and imagine the sweet lovin' she gets from one of us Asians. http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-05-14 11:46:16 UTC
And THIS is how to do it!

Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)

LOL!
Avenging Angel
That's what Mueller and Comey need.
2018-05-19 19:11:57 UTC
On Sat, 19 May 2018 13:34:40 -0000 (UTC), Avenging Fairy
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein, forging my email address
[fluhs jew shite]
That's what Mueller and Comey need.
Special Persecutor Müller would have made a good Nazi.

2018-05-19 20:58:16 UTC
On Sat, 19 May 2018 12:11:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
And THIS is how to do it!
Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!
A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)
LOL!
That's what Mueller and Comey need.
Special Persecutor Müller would have made a good Nazi.
YOU would have made a good object for Nuremberging, rope-dodger!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
2018-05-12 18:32:24 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 05:28:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
But they are interested in sex.
With other WHITE people....not subhumans (which would be bestiality).
WHITE people and coloured people indeed do NOT have sex with the likes of
you because THAT would indeed be bestiality, you lonely housebound sexually
crippled wanker!
Mangina, that was a picture of a loving couple!
Michael
Dreckgook, that was a bestiality picture.
Well, report them to the police then (you know, bestiality is illegal, cow
porker). And don't forget to report back, you stupid cunt! LOL
Poor dumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports
Michael Ejercito