jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker
2016-08-05 12:17:07 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!

http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barryanne Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
NEMO
2016-08-05 12:19:18 UTC
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old neo-Nazi arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old PIG was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
That's SICK... but, at least, unlike you, that nazoid sub-louse
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
2016-08-05 15:04:07 UTC
On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 08:17:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo swine, whining in public
about its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
NEMO
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
Michael Ejecrito
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
2016-08-11 16:51:16 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 06:41:41 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, wrote:

<FLUSH the poor unhappily married nazi homo's pathetic troll>

Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-11 18:09:25 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 18:51:16 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

Shut, UP smegma breath!

STGU!!!

STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!

Still, spreading your Grik stench in, 'anti-semitic'®™ newsgroup,
you subnormal, slimy, disgusting Grik piece, of skata?

Greek off to, stinking Grik newsgroup where you belong, you
twisted, primitive semitic cunt!

SCG added and g'up to, SCG where you Grik skunk you belong.

The joo 'survivors'®™ sing this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
The Auschwitz®™ train track's five miles long
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh, the long nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo-dah doo-dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

The Foreskin Peeler sings this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
Wait for greeking far too long
Oh, de dooh-dah day

Gwine to peel all day
Gwine to suck all night
I put my money in a big Grik bank
And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-11 18:32:56 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:09:25 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by The Peeler
<FLUSH the poor unhappily married nazi homo's pathetic troll>
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
We know! It's obviously a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
2016-08-11 18:40:59 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 20:32:56 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-11 18:46:37 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:40:59 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
<FLUSH the poor unhappily married nazi homo's pathetic troll>
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
We know! It's obviously a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
It's DEFINITELY a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-11 19:34:02 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 20:46:37 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-11 20:06:24 UTC
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:34:02 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
<FLUSH the poor unhappily married nazi homo's pathetic troll>
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
We know! It's obviously a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
It's DEFINITELY a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
Indeed you are! And you also keep spreading your ass cheeks in a pro-semitic
newsgroup, EVERY day! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"

teen victim.
NEMO
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-15 13:49:30 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:56:29 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS semitic Grik skata]

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

Shut, UP smegma breath!

STGU all ready!

STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!

Still, spreading your Grik stench in, 'anti-semitic'®™ newsgroup,
you subnormal, slimy, disgusting Grik piece, of skata?

Greek off to, stinking Grik newsgroup where you belong, you
twisted, primitive semitic cunt!

SCG added and g'up to, SCG where you Grik skunk you belong.

*BTW* *OTOH* Seems, you don't like, SCG *wrt* the, follow-ups innit
anus!

How, come?

Care, to explain?

Report, back!

LOMPO!

And all all I got was shite
Michael Ejecrito
2016-08-15 13:57:19 UTC
"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-15 14:14:30 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:56:29 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata]
Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!
Shut, UP smegma breath!
STGU all ready!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Still, spreading your Grik stench in, 'anti-semitic'®™ newsgroup,
you subnormal, slimy, disgusting Grik piece, of skata?
Forger, the Peeler still humiliates and dominates you.

2016-08-15 14:42:49 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:14:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:56:29 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata]
Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!
Shut, UP smegma breath!
STGU all ready!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Still, spreading your Grik stench in, 'anti-semitic'®™ newsgroup,
you subnormal, slimy, disgusting Grik piece, of skata?
Forger, the Peeler still humiliates and dominates you.
Michael
Gook, the Gullible Illiterate Grik Foreskin Peeler can't even dominate
your needledick!

And all all I got was shite
NEMO
2016-08-15 14:47:57 UTC
A nazoid sub-louse forger wrote:

[flush]

Again with the "Gooks"?

But the wife of your nazoid buddy, Eugene Jansen from
Apeldoorn (aka FAKE heinrich) is also a "Gook", no?

http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
The Peeler
2016-08-15 16:27:58 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:42:49 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Forger, the Peeler still humiliates and dominates you.
Michael
Gook, the Gullible Illiterate Grik Foreskin Peeler can't even dominate
your needledick!
Your TOTAL PWNAGE by your harsh master, The Peeler, is the most blatant
thing going on on Usenet, poor slave! LOL
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the Serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
The Peeler
2016-08-15 16:27:29 UTC
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
It's obviously a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
--
shadow to housebound cripple Razovic:
"Temper, temper little serbian muzzie or your colostomy bag will start

SPOT ON!
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-15 17:21:16 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 18:27:29 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS semitic Grik skata]

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

Shut, UP smegma breath!

STGU all ready!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-15 18:03:05 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 10:21:16 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
It's obviously a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
Of course, you are! You are a serb, after all!
2016-08-15 18:33:57 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:03:05 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS semitic Grik skata]

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

Shut, UP smegma breath!

STGU all ready!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-15 18:47:52 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:33:57 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
[...]
Right! And you also keep spreading your ass cheeks in a pro-semitic
newsgroup, EVERY day! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-15 19:23:00 UTC
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:47:52 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS semitic Grik skata]

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

Shut, UP smegma breath!

STGU all ready!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-15 19:47:09 UTC
[...]
We know, it's a serbian thing, you stinking serb peasant!
psychopath, dumb serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejecrito
2016-08-16 04:45:34 UTC
EVERYONE knows it's because Shitler ate it!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
NEMO
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
NEMO
2016-08-22 09:26:18 UTC
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG
every day, poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
He can't fuck anything anymore... his problem is that he has to
FEED the huge beast he married!!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-22 13:39:47 UTC
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 11:20:29 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

BISMILLAH...

[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]

Shut, UP smegma breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STGU all ready!!!!!

STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!

Still, spreading your Grik stench in, 'anti-semitic'®™ newsgroup,
you subnormal, slimy, disgusting Grik piece, of skata?

Greek off to, stinking Grik newsgroup where you belong, you
twisted, primitive semitic cunt!

SCG added and g'up to, SCG where you Grik skunk you belong.

*BTW* *OTOH* Seems, you don't like, SCG *wrt* the, follow-ups innit!

*IOWA* tough, skata anus!

LOMPO!

Doodah doodah!
DOODAH DOODAH!
<snigger>

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-22 16:40:51 UTC
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 06:39:47 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
It's obviously a serb thing, you stinking serb peasant!
--
Anal Razovic about the most importent thing in her "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejecrito
2016-08-22 18:15:54 UTC

Loose Cannon

teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-08-26 09:13:47 UTC
On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 22:29:36 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, wrote:

<FLUSH the sick bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
Michael Ejercito

And all all I got was shite
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-26 13:32:35 UTC
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:13:47 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]
Shut, UP smegma breath!!
Forger, you are the smegma breath and the cum breath here.
Post by Michael Ejercito
STGU all ready!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Those are your thing.

2016-08-26 13:39:11 UTC
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:32:35 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:13:47 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]
Shut, UP smegma breath!!
Forger, you are the smegma breath and the cum breath here.
Gook, YOU are the smegma/cum/anus/diarrhoea breath here.
STGU all ready!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Those are your thing.
Michael
YOU will need a buttlplug after a few more weekends at the Queen Mary
parking lot!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-26 16:22:56 UTC
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:39:11 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Forger, you are the smegma breath and the cum breath here.
Gook, YOU are the smegma/cum/anus/diarrhoea breath here.
YOU are the one who keeps projecting his OWN sexual deviations onto straight
people!
STGU all ready!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Those are your thing.
Michael
YOU will need a buttlplug after a few more weekends at the Queen Mary
parking lot!
Stop projecting your OWN disgusting faggotry onto straight people, you
disgusting senile nazi homo!
2016-08-26 16:22:48 UTC
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:27:05 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
<FLUSH the sick bullshit>
You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
Yes, you are! You are also spreading your ass cheeks in a pro-semitic
newsgroup, EVERY day! LOL
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
loose cannon

teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-08-31 10:02:39 UTC

<FLUSH the usual inane bullshit>

Michael Ejercito

And all all I got was shite
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-31 13:34:18 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:02:39 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]!!
Shut, UP smegma breath!!!
STGU all ready!!!!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Forger, you can not stand against the Guardian Angels of Israel.

Here is another Guardian Angel.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/

You do not measure up to Roddie Edmonds.

2016-08-31 15:48:35 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:34:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:02:39 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]!!
Shut, UP smegma breath!!!
STGU all ready!!!!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Forger, you can not stand against the Guardian Angels of Israel.
Gook, the guardian fairies of 'Israel' are all as useless as you and
the Foreskin Peeler.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another Guardian Angel.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/
You do not measure up to Roddie Edmonds.
Michael
Greek Roddie Edmonds and greek you, gook.

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-31 16:01:21 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 08:48:35 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Forger, you can not stand against the Guardian Angels of Israel.
Gook, the guardian fairies of 'Israel' are all as useless as you and
the Foreskin Peeler.
NOBODY is as USELESS as YOU, you useless housebound idiot! And you KNOW it!
<BG>
Here is another Guardian Angel.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/
You do not measure up to Roddie Edmonds.
Michael
Greek Roddie Edmonds and greek you, gook.
Instead, your "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...and VERY hard! And there's NO
way for you to hide it! LOL
2016-09-01 13:44:17 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:34:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:02:39 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]!!
Shut, UP smegma breath!!!
STGU all ready!!!!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Forger, you can not stand against the Guardian Angels of Israel.
Gook, the guardian fairies of 'Israel' are all as useless as you and
the Foreskin Peeler.
We defend what is right and true.
Here is another Guardian Angel.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919->>1985/
You do not measure up to Roddie Edmonds.
Michael
Greek Roddie Edmonds and greek you, gook.
Mangina, Roddie Edmonds was a hero.

2016-09-01 14:03:34 UTC
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 06:44:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:34:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:02:39 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]!!
Shut, UP smegma breath!!!
STGU all ready!!!!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Forger, you can not stand against the Guardian Angels of Israel.
Gook, the guardian fairies of 'Israel' are all as useless as you and
the Foreskin Peeler.
We defend what is right and true.
You are EXEMPT from what is right and true.
Here is another Guardian Angel.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919->>1985/
You do not measure up to Roddie Edmonds.
Michael
Greek Roddie Edmonds and greek you, gook.
Mangina, Roddie Edmonds was a hero.
Michael
Gook, Roddie Edmonds was a shabbos goy ainlunguist just like you!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-09-01 17:05:13 UTC
On Thu, 01 Sep 2016 07:03:34 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
We defend what is right and true.
You are EXEMPT from what is right and true.
WE aren't! YOU definitely ARE exempt from what is right and true!
Mangina, Roddie Edmonds was a hero.
Michael
Gook, Roddie Edmonds was a shabbos goy ainlunguist just like you!
He was human being VASTLY SUPERIOR to you subnormal swine!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-09-02 17:23:48 UTC
On Fri, 02 Sep 2016 06:40:50 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
[...]
Guy Fawkes about The Rectum:
"Don't pay attention to the Rev. He's a vomit stain on civilization's
tapestry. Dry clean only."
MID: <***@78.46.70.116>
Michael Ejercito
2016-09-02 13:31:46 UTC
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 19:05:13 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]!!!
Shut, UP smegma breath!
STGU all ready!!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Forger, YOU are the smegma breath and against Israel's Guardian Angels,
you have no chance.

2016-09-02 13:38:06 UTC
On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 06:31:46 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 19:05:13 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
BISMILLAH...
[FLUHS semitic Grik skata down, the Grik skata hole]!!!
Shut, UP smegma breath!
STGU all ready!!
STICK, a buttplug in it innit! LO!
Forger, YOU are the smegma breath and against Israel's Guardian Angels,
you have no chance.
Michael
Gook, YOU are the smegma/jizz/anus/diarrhoea breath and as a guardian
fairy of 'Israel' you don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa.

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-09-02 17:23:59 UTC
On Fri, 02 Sep 2016 06:38:06 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Forger, YOU are the smegma breath and against Israel's Guardian Angels,
you have no chance.
Michael
Gook, YOU are the smegma/jizz/anus/diarrhoea breath and as a guardian
fairy of 'Israel' you don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa.
YOU are the miserable housebound sexual cripple, and YOU are no match for
ANYONE, you impotent LAUGHING STOCK!

psychopath, dumb serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-08-31 17:05:15 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:00:07 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Says, the pathological bigmouthed anonymous Grik COWARD who,
cowardly [sic][SIC!!!][LOLOK!!!] TROLLS on, THE Usenet just to, insult
people in, the sickest and most depraved, manner simply because he
can, hide behind the anonymity the, Net provides! LO!

G'up

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-31 17:21:31 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:05:15 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
<FLUSH the usual inane bullshit>
You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
Yes, you are!
And I KEEP, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
Yes, and you ALSO still try to come across as an "expert in English", you
illiterate serb peasant who doesn't even know what an adverb is and what an
adjective! ROTFLOL
--
serb bitch Razovic, our resident psychopath and "WASP" wannabe correcting
British posters' CORRECT English over at uk.rec.cars.maintenance:
2016-08-31 18:00:00 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 19:21:31 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS]

Stick to trolling cowardlily in Grik anus! LOMP!

G'up!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-08-31 18:31:14 UTC
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 11:00:00 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
<FLUSH the usual inane bullshit>
You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
I'm still, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
Yes, you are!
And I KEEP, spreading my stench in, a 'pro-semitic'®™ newsgroup, as the
subnormal, slimy, disgusting, smegma breath serb piece of skata that I am!
Yes, and you ALSO still try to come across as an "expert in English", you
illiterate serb peasant who doesn't even know what an adverb is and what an
adjective! ROTFLOL
Stick to trolling cowardlily in Grik anus! LOMP!
I'll stick to exposing you for the psychotic idiot that you are, dumb anal
Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp!
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb?
psychopath, dumb serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
NEMO
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
NEMO

teen victim.
The Peeler
Michael Ejecrito
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
NEMO

teen victim.
NEMO
2016-09-08 20:40:25 UTC
Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once
in a while?
Did you HAVE to share this, you shiteating nazoid sub-louse?

I bet you especially like to suck the dicks of the bros to whom
you pimp your wife's HUGE ass for 65 cents... that way, you get
to combine your two greatest desires -- cocksucking and
shiteating!

And HOW is the PIG doing, anyway??

nazoid shiteater FAKE "Loose Cannon" whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

LOLOK!!
The Peeler

NEMO
2016-09-16 03:09:06 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!

http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Rhonda Jakobsohn seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Jakobsohn allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Jakobsohn’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
NEMO
2016-09-16 09:55:31 UTC
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron was arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with his 15-year-old PIG was accused in 2012 of having sex with
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
2016-09-16 10:02:15 UTC
On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 23:09:06 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
Loose Sphincter, you miserable unhappily married nazi bastard? LMAO!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO

alleged teen victim.
NEMO
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
NEMO

alleged teen victim.
Loose Cannon
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
Loose Cannon

alleged teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-10-03 09:16:46 UTC

<FLUSH the repetitive sick bullshit>

Loose Cannon
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
Loose Cannon
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler

Michael Ejercito
2016-10-12 12:55:30 UTC
On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:36:50 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Well, yes. <G<

It's, TWUE it's, TWUE! <B<

G'up! <GB<

Michael <VGB<

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-10-12 16:03:06 UTC
On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 05:55:30 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
<FLUSH the sick bullshit>
You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
Well, yes. <G<
Well, yes, you, TOO, need treatment like him!
Post by Michael Ejercito
It's, TWUE it's, TWUE! <B<
QED, sicko!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp! <GB<
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb?
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
Shadow
2016-10-12 16:49:16 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-
ll-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barryanne Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
We note that you are still cruising (like the queer you are) all the
filth sites.

Up your medication and get help - though it may be far too late to cure
the psychosis that your fat wife has brought upon you !!

It is also symptomatic of your low level of intelligence - a well known
trait of all nazi's.

David
Michael Ejercito
2016-10-12 16:55:12 UTC
On 12 Oct 2016 16:49:16 GMT, gay David the jewloving Shadow
Post by Shadow
Post by Loose Cannon
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-
ll-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barryanne Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
We note
WE note that you zsuck any and every jew rectum within zsucking
distance jewlover!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-10-12 17:51:00 UTC
On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:55:12 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Shadow
We note that you are still cruising (like the queer you are) all the
filth sites.
Up your medication and get help - though it may be far too late to cure
the psychosis that your fat wife has brought upon you !!
It is also symptomatic of your low level of intelligence - a well known
trait of all nazi's.
David
WE note that you zsuck any and every jew rectum within zsucking
distance jewlover!
We note that you ARE nothing but a miserable sexual cripple, dumb anal
Razovic!
--
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-10-12 19:16:59 UTC
On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 19:51:00 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Well, yes! <G<

G'up! <B<

Michael <GB<

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-10-12 20:15:54 UTC
On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 12:16:59 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shadow
We note that you are still cruising (like the queer you are) all the
filth sites.
Up your medication and get help - though it may be far too late to cure
the psychosis that your fat wife has brought upon you !!
It is also symptomatic of your low level of intelligence - a well known
trait of all nazi's.
David
WE note that you zsuck any and every jew rectum within zsucking
distance jewlover!
We note that you ARE nothing but a miserable sexual cripple, dumb anal
Razovic!
Well, yes! <G<
Well, yes, of COURSE you are a sick asshole! <BG>
G'ulp! <B<
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-10-19 10:12:02 UTC
On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 23:27:51 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the usual lame bullshit>

Loose Cannon

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon
2016-10-20 03:33:34 UTC
On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 18:45:00 +0000 (UTC), Loose Cannon
< FLUSH FORGERY by BARRY SHEIN >
What is about cock that you love it so much, sheinie?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/AMKut9K2DOU
"Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once in
awhile?"

Barry Shein (using an alias) - 6/12/16