HUH? HAY grubby little jew raghead foreskin amputee Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks....HOW, many cajones [sic][SIC!!! LOL] does, it take to throw, a decrepit old jew cunt clit amputee like Iris under the jew bus ?
2018-01-24 18:59:53 UTC
NONE, ZERO, NULL, KEINER !

Which is, exactly how, many you GOT !

QED !

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-01-24 20:03:43 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 10:59:53 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
NONE, ZERO, NULL, KEINER !
Gordon is STILL trying to come to grips with Nazi cowardice! LOL

Here is the BEST example- Joseph Goebbels!

Without exception, all of the Nazi Big-wigs killed themselves. Hitler,
Goering, Himmler, and, of course, Goebbels.

One of the most cowardly Nazis of all time, Joseph “Clubfoot” Goebbels
was the Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to
1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler's close associates and most devoted
followers, and was known for his skills in public speaking and his
deep, virulent antisemitism, which was evident in his publicly voiced
views. He advocated progressively harsher discrimination, including
the extermination of the Jews in the Holocaust.

During childhood, Goebbels suffered from ill health, which included a
long bout of inflammation of the lungs. He had a deformed right foot
that turned inwards, due to a congenital deformity. It was thicker and
shorter than his left foot. He underwent a failed operation to correct
it just prior to starting grammar school. Goebbels wore a metal brace
and special shoe because of his shortened leg, and walked with a limp.
He was rejected for military service in World War I due to his
deformity. How Goebbels escaped a "mercy death" (Gnadentod) for his
deformity and obvious bad genetics is open to speculation.

As the war drew to a close and Goebbels realized that the Jews were
coming closer to enjoy their revenge, his cowardice blossomed, even as
he hypocritically called upon the nation to fight as they had never
fought before.

“I call on you to fight for your city,” he said “Fight with everything
you have got, for the sake of your wives and your children, your
mothers and your parents. Your arms are defending everything we have
ever held dear, and all the generations that will come after us. Be
proud and courageous! Be inventive and cunning! “

Yet even as he demanded Germany fight, he was planning on abandoning
them, in the most cowardly fashion possible.

First, he had his children murdered.

On the evening of 1 May 1945, Goebbels arranged for an SS dentist,
Helmut Kunz, to inject his six children with morphine so that when
they were unconscious, an ampule of cyanide could be then crushed in
each of their mouths. According to Kunz's later testimony, he gave the
children morphine injections but it was Magda Goebbels and
SS-Obersturmbannführer Ludwig Stumpfegger, Hitler's personal doctor,
who administered the cyanide. Naturally, he was much too cowardly to
do this himself.

Then, at around 20:30, Goebbels and Magda left the bunker and walked
up to the garden of the Chancellery, where they committed suicide.
They each bit on a cyanide ampule and were given a coup de grâce
immediately afterwards. The bodies were then doused with petrol, but
they were only partially burned and not buried.

Leaving their cooked and rotting meat exposed was almost poetic. A
gorgeous photo of Goebbels burned corpse can be found here for the
entire family to enjoy, as they ponder the extent of his cowardice.

Here is a delightful scene showing the entire Goebbels family, dead,
as Russians look on and marvel at his cowardice.

Goebbels "threw his entire family under the bus."

Typical nazi! LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-25 13:40:38 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:03:43 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 10:59:53 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
NONE, ZERO, NULL, KEINER !
Gordon is STILL trying to come to grips with jew cowardice !
Here is the BEST example- ME !
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. You got, that right. No doubt about, it.
It's a winning, bet. Good, one !

LOLOK !

2018-01-25 13:54:36 UTC
http://c8.alamy.com/comp/B9R1NE/the-corpse-of-dr-joseph-goebbels-former-minister-of-propaganda-in-B9R1NE.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7a/4a/76/7a4a7677d2ff4c2cf64477b612995992--berlin--soviet-army.jpg
Goebbels "threw his entire family under the bus."
Typical nazi! LOL
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. You got, that right. No doubt about, it.
It's a winning, bet. Good, one !
You're welcome! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate Nazi cowardice!

ROFLMJAO

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-26 13:43:32 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 05:54:36 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
NONE, ZERO, NULL, KEINER !
Gordon is STILL trying to come to grips with jew cowardice !
Here is the BEST example- ME !
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. You got, that right. No doubt about, it.
It's a winning, bet. Good, one !
LOLOK !
You're welcome ! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate jew cowardice !
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !

2018-01-26 14:19:53 UTC
[...]
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it!

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-27 14:21:17 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 06:19:53 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Gordon is STILL trying to come to grips with jew cowardice !
Here is the BEST example- ME !
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. You got, that right. No doubt about, it.
It's a winning, bet. Good, one !
LOLOK !
You're welcome ! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate jew cowardice !
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it !
How, VERY !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-01-27 14:37:28 UTC
You're welcome! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate Nazi cowardice!
ROFLMJAO
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it!
How, VERY !
Especially YOU!

Here's another one for you!

Heinrich Schwarz

Gordon loves to talk about Schwarzes, I wonder if he can explain the
cowardice of this Schwarz, who served as commandant of Auschwitz
III-Monowitz in Nazi-occupied Poland and Natzweiler-Struthof in
Alsace-Lorraine?

Everyone knows that the SS is as brave and tough as they come, and SS
Hauptsturmführer Heinrich Schwarz should be no exception! After all,
he was in charge of providing slave-labor for the Nazis, drawing from
all the helpless civilians they had captured.

But at the war’s end, instead of becoming a “Werwolf” and resisting
the Allied takeover, Schwarz allowed himself to be captured without a
struggle. He was sentenced to death.

On a beautiful spring day in March of 1947, Schwarz had his heart
turned into bloody hamburger by a French firing squad near Baden-Baden
.

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-28 14:19:04 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 06:37:28 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You're welcome ! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate jew cowardice !
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it !
How, VERY !
Especially ME !
VERY especially !

2018-01-28 14:32:27 UTC
You're welcome! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate Nazi cowardice!
ROFLMJAO
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it!
How, VERY !
Especially YOU!
VERY especially !
Cheers!
Exactly!
Here's another one for you!
Heinrich Schwarz
Gordon loves to talk about Schwarzes, I wonder if he can explain the
cowardice of this Schwarz, who served as commandant of Auschwitz
III-Monowitz in Nazi-occupied Poland and Natzweiler-Struthof in
Alsace-Lorraine?
Everyone knows that the SS is as brave and tough as they come, and SS
Hauptsturmführer Heinrich Schwarz should be no exception! After all,
he was in charge of providing slave-labor for the Nazis, drawing from
all the helpless civilians they had captured.
But at the war’s end, instead of becoming a “Werwolf” and resisting
the Allied takeover, Schwarz allowed himself to be captured without a
struggle. He was sentenced to death.
On a beautiful spring day in March of 1947, Schwarz had his heart
turned into bloody hamburger by a French firing squad near Baden-Baden
Why didn't he FIGHT, Gordon? LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-29 14:12:29 UTC
On a beautiful spring day in March of 1947, Schwarz had his heart
turned into bloody hamburger by a French firing squad near Baden-Baden
Why didn't he FIGHT, Gordon? LOL
Was it becuase he was a filthy, sub-human Nazi?
Right !
That's what we thought! LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-30 13:52:25 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 06:12:29 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You're welcome ! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate jew cowardice !
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it !
How, VERY !
Especially ME !
VERY especially !
Exactly !
Right !
That's what we thought ! LOL
That's what, we thought too !! LOLOK

2018-01-30 14:00:31 UTC
On a beautiful spring day in March of 1947, Schwarz had his heart
turned into bloody hamburger by a French firing squad near Baden-Baden
Why didn't he FIGHT, Gordon? LOL
Was it becuase he was a filthy, sub-human Nazi?
Right !
That's what we thought! LOL
That's what, we thought too !! LOLOK
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly Nazis are!

LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-31 13:50:31 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:00:31 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You're welcome ! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate jew cowardice !
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it !
How, VERY !
Especially ME !
VERY especially !
Exactly !
Right !
That's what we thought ! LOL
That's what, we thought too !! LOLOK
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly we jews are !
They/ CAN Feigling-Unglück ! They/ DO !

2018-01-31 13:56:02 UTC
Why didn't he FIGHT, Gordon? LOL
Was it becuase he was a filthy, sub-human Nazi?
Right !
That's what we thought! LOL
That's what, we thought too !! LOLOK
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly Nazis are!
LOL
They/ CAN Feigling-Unglück ! They/ DO !
We proved THAT!

LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-02-01 13:48:04 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 05:56:02 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly we jews are !
They/ CAN Feigling-Unglück ! They/ DO !
You proved THAT !
I, DID !

2018-02-01 13:54:37 UTC
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly Nazis are!
LOL
They/ CAN Feigling-Unglück ! They/ DO !
We proved THAT!
LOL
I, DID !
We gotta give you a LOT of the credit!

ROFLMJAO

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-02-02 14:21:48 UTC
On Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:54:37 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly we jews are !
They/ CAN Feigling-Unglück ! They/ DO !
You proved THAT !
I, DID !
We gotta give you a LOT of the credit !
You're, WELCOME jewboi !

2018-02-02 14:38:16 UTC
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly Nazis are!
LOL
They/ CAN Feigling-Unglück ! They/ DO !
We proved THAT!
LOL
I, DID !
We gotta give you a LOT of the credit!
ROFLMJAO
You're, WELCOME jewboi !
We know! LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
null.net account traceable ?

2018-02-03 15:07:11 UTC
when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

Damn! Nothing left again!

LOL

___________

2018-02-01 16:26:27 UTC
On Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:48:04 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
See/ EVERYONE can agree how cowardly Nazis are!
LOL
They/ CAN Feigling-Unglück ! They/ DO !
We proved THAT!
LOL
I, DID !
Yes, YOU proved it too, through your example, you cowardly nazi bastard!
<BG>
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
The Peeler
2018-01-30 19:35:37 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 05:52:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
On a beautiful spring day in March of 1947, Schwarz had his heart
turned into bloody hamburger by a French firing squad near Baden-Baden
Why didn't he FIGHT, Gordon? LOL
Was it becuase he was a filthy, sub-human Nazi?
Right !
That's what we thought! LOL
That's what, we thought too !! LOLOK
Which part of you does the "thinking", Razoshit? Your arse where the shit
you got for brains is located? <BG>
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" that she learned from
her limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
2018-02-03 17:09:44 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 05:52:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Right !
That's what we thought! LOL
That's what, we thought too !! LOLOK
Which part of you does the "thinking", Razoshit? Your arse where the shit
you got for brains is located? <BG>
It does explain the mangina's greatest passion.

2018-02-05 13:32:18 UTC
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 09:09:44 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
It does explain the mangina's greatest passion.
Michael
Your craven judenliebe explains YOUR greatest passion...jew ainlungus!

2018-02-05 21:16:48 UTC
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 05:32:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Which part of you does the "thinking", Razoshit? Your arse where the shit
you got for brains is located? <BG>
It does explain the mangina's greatest passion.
Michael
Your craven judenliebe explains YOUR greatest passion...jew ainlungus!
Girl, you CLEARLY got shit for brains!

2018-01-28 19:43:36 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 06:19:04 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
[...]
Can't happen to you, eh, housebound coward? You obviously NEVER go out! LOL

2018-01-27 19:53:34 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 06:21:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You're welcome! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate Nazi cowardice!
ROFLMJAO
No, NEED raghead...it's WIDELY, known !
How true, but everyone LOVES to read about it!
How, VERY !
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Cheers!
Is it the drugs or is it your newest master's relentless bitchslapping of
you that makes you sound like a delirious desperate idiot lately? LOL
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
2018-01-26 17:23:01 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 05:43:32 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Here is a delightful scene showing the entire Goebbels family, dead,
as Russians look on and marvel at his cowardice.
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7a/4a/76/7a4a7677d2ff4c2cf64477b612995992--berlin--soviet-army.jpg
Goebbels "threw his entire family under the bus."
Typical nazi! LOL
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. You got, that right. No doubt about, it.
It's a winning, bet. Good, one !
You're welcome! ALWAYS happy to demonstrate Nazi cowardice!
ROFLMJAO
No, NEED master ...I can demonstrate it all by myself!
Indeed! That's why none of the other nazis on Usenet wanted to be associated
with you, you despicable coward!
bosodeniro to dumb anal Goran Razovic:
"you got foreskin for brains, and a full colostomy bag for a girlfriend"
MID: <b9f60ad3-4469-4aad-8607-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-01-25 18:11:30 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 05:40:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Gordon is STILL trying to come to grips with Nazi cowardice! LOL
He himself is the BEST example!
Just because I'm locked up at home and trolling anonymously on Usenet
doesn't mean I wouldn't be a courageous guy once I dared to leave the
house!
Yeah, dumb anal Razovic! We are waiting for THAT moment! LOL

2018-01-24 21:02:28 UTC
The lonely dumb serbian bitch tries to "impress" everyone with her idiocy
again. She has nothing else to impress people with! LOL Check this again,
NONE, ZERO, NULL, KEINER !
Which is, exactly how, many you GOT !
QED !
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"