Iranian group offers $100,000 to anyone who blows up the new US Embassy in Jerusalem [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-05-14 18:58:51 UTC
Iranian group offers $100,000 to anyone who blows up the
new US Embassy in Jerusalem

jihadwatch.org
Monday, May 14, 2018

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/iranian-group-offers-100000-to-anyone-who-blows-up-the-new-us-embassy-in-jerusalem

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-14 20:13:38 UTC
Monday, May 14, 2018
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/iranian-group-offers-100000-to-anyone-who-blows-up-the-new-us-embassy-in-jerusalem
Find those people and target their homes with a drone....
That's Karma
2018-05-15 13:05:55 UTC
Monday, May 14, 2018
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/iranian-group-offers-100000-to-anyone-who-blows-up-the-new-us-embassy-in-jerusalem
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
What a mitzvah THAT would be, you Paki bhastard!

2018-05-15 15:36:17 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:05:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Monday, May 14, 2018
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/iranian-group-offers-100000-to-anyone-who-blows-up-the-new-us-embassy-in-jerusalem
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
What a mitzvah THAT would be, you Paki bhastard!
STILL angry that the Americans bombed the shit out of your filthy serbia
when you demented serbs tried to genocide your neighbours, you dreckserb?
<BG>
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."