Find Casual Hookup, Looking One Night Stand, Dating for Sex
Add Reply
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 07:30:12 UTC
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.

JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:01:36 UTC
I am an older woman seeking love. I am intelligent, caring, outgoing, fun, and loving. I love to go out dance. I am looking for serious. I can be reach 203-293-3540.
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:02:50 UTC
My Name Brenda ..I take my search on this site very seriously. I only want to fall in love once in my life, with one wonderful man and build strong relationships with him and only him. On the dating sites I am looking for a man who will always appreciate my personality. I want him to be wise, openhearted and kind. In my opinion a man is a leader in every relationship. My dream is to become his second half and never make him sad. That is how I see my future life and I am not scared of a real meeting if we find things in common with you.Text Me (925) 385-6537
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:04:38 UTC
23 year old single mother of one sick of the dating game looking for someone understanding and outgoing to settle down with and begin a life . NO judgement just honesty . and we will see where it goes
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:06:23 UTC
'm Andrea ...i'm a single lady looking for a man thats ready for long term relationship someone who is ready to ride or die with me ...i have been single since last year and now i'm tired of living a lonely life i want someone responsible and caring who's ready for something serious .....any interesting man should send me an email
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:08:13 UTC
what happened to all the generous men at who can handle a curvy kinky girl if your intrested text me (775)499-6757 and we can talk.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:09:48 UTC
I'm Stella 29yrs...i live here in new york,ny.I'm new on here.A friend suggest this to me..I hope i meet the right man on here ?.I'm looking for the right man I'm a funny, sensual, hopeless romantic, motivated, good head on my shoulders I have a big heart. I'm pretty open minded, and love to laugh.I want a real relationship cus have heard a lot about crag list. I don't have time or the patience for playing games. I'm looking for a real man. I'm pretty open to who you are. I'm not a girl to judge, because honestly it's what's on the inside that counts. I'm just ready to have that right man in my life please put your email to the subject line so I can quickly delete all the spam and bots that are sure to show up in my email. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:12:03 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I’ve been blessed to have had some amazing experiences in my life and feel that it's in great part due to my willingness to go the direction that the Universe opens before me. It can be scary, but I think life is better when I'm willing to take a leap and try something new. I'm also an advocate of lifelong learning and try to learn lessons from both good and bad experiences.

I'm looking for a man who is smart (intelligence is sexy), happy, funny, open-minded & passionate. I want to hold your hand and lean into you while we walk on the beach. I want someone that I can share my hopes and dreams with and who will share his with me. I'm looking for a partner to laugh with, to cry with, and most importantly to love with. I'm looking for a monogamous relationship; not looking for a 'player'.

The real trick is to meet someone who can carry a serious conversation but also be capable of being silly in the right moments.. So believe me, when you would discover my universe, you won't have any desire to look for someone else.. Do you agree with me? i'd be so glad if you can texts me on my cell phone # 803 828 2997 , Jane Cares.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:13:34 UTC
I am a woman for romantic relationships! Here on this dating site I am looking for my soul mate. I am a sincere, patient, quite, joyful, affectionate and kind person. I am a rather romantic person. I like communicating and enjoy spending my time with my friends. I hate when people lie and cheat on each other. I am not selfish and I always care about my friends and relatives. I am quite mature in spite of my age. I live alone, separately from my parents. My heart is not empty. It is full of emotions and feelings. It is difficult for me to refuse when somebody asks me for help. I have many activities in my life. I like to dance and go to fitness. I like being outdoors. Also I enjoy walking by the seaside. Cooking is also one of my favourite hobbies. I like to make up something new.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:16:02 UTC
hi, my name is Marie as you can see from my profile I am intelligent, creative, curious and well-educated. I have a good sense of humour, love a good laugh and radiate positive energy. I think I am a very communicative young lady. I like being friendly to people I deal with and when they do the same towards me.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046.....i want to let you know that,I'm a serious girl who decided to change my life and find a man who will give my heart, all of myself, to link my life with him. I believe that this site will help me in this search. I think that I can find a man who will love me sincerely, not only my outer world but also my inner world. I am an honest and open girl, ready for a serious relationship and creating a marriage. I really want a real, strong and friendly family. I'm tired of deceit and loneliness, so I decided to radically change my life. I know that I will succeed. If you are looking for a serious relationship, I'm waiting for your letter.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046...or email me on ***@gmx.com
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:17:29 UTC
27 Year old single Black F from maryland (Rockville Area) Light Brown Skin, '5 '3, I'm Friendly i live alone no children what i am looking for is Love, Respect, friendship. and i'm looking for kindness and respect in a man not rudeness someone who works very hard and knows how to treat women with respect, i am also looking for an interracial relationship, i work i like to have fun and see where that goes if you want to know more about me message me on kik (beautifullife90)the age range is 20-29 only
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:18:52 UTC
I would love to meet a soul partner who is caring loving and honesty , I have learnt a lot from my work past relationship and I don't want t get hurt anymore but have the best and forever husband ..I would love to talk not about myself and I can be reach on four eight zero four four two eight five four three...Betty Rois..4804428543
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:20:10 UTC
My name is Tawi. I work at home babysat. I need someone to talk to and to go out with. I want to make love last. Are you the one? U can call me 319-260-1211.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:25:13 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I’m easy to communicate and to get along with as well as positive, kind and very soft. I am a girl who is full of joy, energy, sympathy, tenderness and passion for life. Most of all I appreciate decency, benevolent and frank people. I stay active. I am just very curious and energetic.

TEXT only real person (Pm) +1(832) 408-1364
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:27:08 UTC
it's what I want out of life. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. i don't want to hurt any man and i don't want any man to hurt me that is why i have free my heart to fall in love with you , so that i will not make a mistake. i need a man who is very caring , a responsible man that know the value of a woman in a life of a man. and for this to happen Bellabellni1982 at gmail.com
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:28:35 UTC
I am happy within, pleasant and easy-going. Experience has taught me that happiness dwells within. After discovering this first, only then can you fully give to another. Seeking happiness from outside yourself makes you potentially unbalanced. If your outer source of happiness disappears, you'll fall into sadness, this would not do.Simple pleasures are the best. Soul to soul conversations with a compatible partner are fulfilling. The cute of nature inspires and accentuates your inner peace. Good company complements and adds to the joy you already posses as a self-actualized human being. I am single. love and family is very important to me. I like more quiet activities, such as nature, reading, travel and such. I think my friends would say that I am successful, kind and gentle What am I looking for? Looks, background and age are not as important as finding someone who is honest, kind and tender, who is full of life and loves to smile and laugh. I am looking for someone who can be an equal partner in a life together. With an equal partner, the joys are twice as good, and the sorrows half as bad!
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:29:52 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
Hi, my name is Sandra, are you looking for romance, friendship and companionship like me. Because I sure don’t want to continue to be alone. I want to hold your hand leaving loving messages for you, massage your shoulder’s, give you that unexpected kiss, just flirt with you, romance you. I am in affectionate person. I am enjoy, quiet-time curled up in your arms watching movies on TV, holding hands as take a leisurely walk. I want to spend Time together doing things together. I am 58 my height is 5‘9“ I am average weight and physically fit. My eyes are hazel, my hair is auburn and my race is mixed.
I am a very warm,kind,loving helpful and compassionate person that is open minded organized and has a strong sense of duty. I’m a dependable and disciplined person. I’m not a social butterfly but I love to be cheerful and smile. I prefer solo or small groups I’m a positive person and I like to see the good in people. I’m looking for a long stable relationship with a man who loves and wants to be my hero. Do you want to be my hero and save me from a lonely heart? if so,send me a picture of yourself and I will send you a picture of me back then,if you would like to schedule a date with me just let me know?
Yours truly
Sandra
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:31:31 UTC
Hello I'm Jessica my name looking for a honest man I will spend the rest of my life with.. you can text me +1 361-524-2983.... for a better conversation.. you can also add me on google hangout .. ***@gmail.com.. I'm not here for game life is too short to be too lonely that's why I decided to give the dating site a try...
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:32:47 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I'm in my late 40's looking for a man that will love me, care for me and is interested in dating.

I'm looking for someone in his late 40's and above 50's that is single, employed . Send a pic and some info about yourself and I'll get back to you.

If this ad is up I'm still looking.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:34:04 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I am seeking a man for my sister. She is a beautiful, independent, smart, and stable 30 something woman. She has no trouble finding her own man, but her picker is off. She has no idea that I am interviewing candidates to set her up with, but I doubt she will be upset if she ends up finding Mr. Right.
My sister is not shallow, but I see how she responds to other people. Please do not judge her by my list of needed qualifications.
Looking for a mature MAN who is 5'8" or taller. He needs to be financially stable (this does not mean rich, just able to pay his own bills=stable). A man that is able to enjoy time spent out and at home (if you only want to party or only want to sit at home, please do not reply to ad). He MUST love God. That is a big qualification. Please, no perverts. If you are interested in taking the next step in life and growing old with someone, please send me an email with a picture and some details about yourself.
Preferably local to Houston area
Email- ***@yahoo.com