HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHTILL can't SHPEAK properly you COCKSHUCKING SHEMITE?
2018-02-11 14:02:36 UTC

HAY!

TAKE, that jew cock out, of your cockshucking jew mouth and TRY again
jew pedo BARUCH!

It's not 'SHAY' it's 'SHAY'....jusht THREE letters for fuck's
shake...'SH' 'A' 'Y'...shay it....'SHAY'!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-11 14:10:44 UTC
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Jews
2018-02-11 14:28:07 UTC
HAY!
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
The Peeler
2018-02-11 19:30:19 UTC
Seems our resident sexual cripple, poor dumb anal Razovic, is having another
HAY!
TAKE, that jew cock out, of your cockshucking jew mouth and TRY again
jew pedo BARUCH!
It's not 'SHAY' it's 'SHAY'....jusht THREE letters for fuck's
shake...'SH' 'A' 'Y'...shay it....'SHAY'!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A