Shitty Shitler and Nazism a "speck of bird shit" says far-right German leader
2018-06-08 20:55:07 UTC
HAPPY NOW, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")?

LOL!

And you are but a speck of LOUSE shit, you miserable inferior LOSER!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexander-gauland-calls-nazi-era-a-speck-of-bird-poop-in-german-history/
JeSSe
2018-06-09 20:13:28 UTC
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexander-gauland-calls-nazi-era-a-speck-of-bird-poop-in-german-history/
Juvenile slander against the hated Nazis by someone on the "right",
you'd think the Joos would be overjoyed - But as usual, they are outraged.

Hmm, I wonder why this is so, any ideas ??
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
The Peeler
2018-06-09 20:58:36 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 16:13:28 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
Post by Loose Cannon
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexander-gauland-calls-nazi-era-a-speck-of-bird-poop-in-german-history/
Juvenile slander against the hated Nazis by someone on the "right",
you'd think the Joos would be overjoyed - But as usual, they are outraged.
"Juvenile"? More like "senile", you slimy cretin! LOL "The Jews" didn't even
comment on it, but his senile statement drew criticism from left and right
parties because of his attempt at trivializing nazi crime!
Post by JeSSe
Hmm, I wonder why this is so, any ideas ??
I know! It's because you are a real idiot!
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"With your stature you could lick a rat's arse without bending your knees -