HUH? HAY! Anne Frank's diary FULL of jew smut....BIG surprise!
2018-05-16 13:59:53 UTC

HAY!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44133453

It's GOTTA, be genetic!

2018-05-16 14:06:20 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
HAY!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44133453
It's GOTTA, be genetic!
It is! Jewish superiority to Nazis *IS* genetic!

One of the jokes reads: "Do you know why the German Wehrmacht girls
are in the Netherlands? As mattresses for the soldiers."

Everyone knows kraut girls would spread their diseased legs for
anything-- even a slav!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

2018-05-17 13:22:04 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 07:06:20 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44133453
It's GOTTA, be genetic!
It is !
Of, COURSE it is ! And I KNEW you would find the jew smut funny !

No, WONDER she got, 'holocausted'®™ at the Bergen-Belsen jew theme
park - one less circumcised jew cunt smutmonger to infest the
world... OR to get thrown under the jew bus by, a cowardly
cajone-deficient jew raghead like YOU !

2018-05-17 13:57:45 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
masturbating to kiddie porn to lie when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

Are you going to commit suicide like all those "brave" Nazis when the
Jews came for them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicides_in_1945_Nazi_Germany

You better not! We want the pleasure of Nuremberging® you!

[chuckle]

2018-05-18 12:44:10 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 06:57:45 -0700, grubby little cajonically deprived
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

===B'RIS REPEATED INANE jew HCN GAS-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR 'BREVITY ====
Am I going to hide in shite or commit suicide like all those other "brave" jew ragheads when the
Nazis came for them ?
https://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
You better not ! We want the pleasure of holocausting® you!
[chortle]

WHERE, is it you infest again raghead ? Be, SPECIFIC now !
And don't, even THINK of trying to throw, another jew cunt under, the
jew bus !

2018-05-18 13:08:41 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
masturbating to kiddie porn to lie when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

Are you as afraid of teen age Jews as you are the 100 year old ones,
Gordon?

2018-05-19 12:58:30 UTC
On Fri, 18 May 2018 06:08:41 -0700, grubby little cajonically deprived
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

====B'RIS REPEATED INANE jew HCN GAS-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR B'REVITY===

Are you as afraid of teen age circumcised jew cunts as you are the 100
year old ones, raghead ?

Did one of you chickenshit jew ragheads throw circumcised jew cunt
Anne Frankensteen under, the jew bus ?

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-05-19 18:20:16 UTC
On Sat, 19 May 2018 05:58:30 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======
Are you as afraid of teen age Jews as you are the 100 year old ones,
Gordon?
Well, they BOTH are superior to me!
Yes, even a Jewish toddler is superior to you, dreckserb! That's why you are
afraid even of them!
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2018-05-17 17:50:36 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 06:22:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It is! Jewish superiority to Nazis *IS* genetic!
One of the jokes reads: "Do you know why the German Wehrmacht girls
are in the Netherlands? As mattresses for the soldiers."
Everyone knows kraut girls would spread their diseased legs for
anything-- even a slav!
Of, COURSE! Whereas "girls" like me like to spread their asscheeks for the soldiers! LOLOK
And you "proudly" keep that tradition alive, dumb anal dreckserb!
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-05-16 18:42:46 UTC
Is it the glue she's huffing? Is it her genes? Or is it the AIDS? Check
HAY!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44133453
It's GOTTA, be genetic!
ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL