How Holocaust deniers deal with the evidence -- a true classic
Add Reply
TallHenry
2018-04-06 08:28:58 UTC
In one of his "reports", Fred Leuchter, a major spokesperson
for the case of "Holocaust revisionism", was struggling to
explain the mention of a "gas chamber" in the construction
documents of one of the Auschwitz-Birkenau crematoriums.
He suggested that the foreman put it there as a "joke"; see
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/16-tlr.pdf:

"He says he tamped the ground and concreted the floor in the gas
chamber: 'betonieren in der Gaskammer'. This entry #5 on said work
report is from file BW 30/28, page 28 (p. 446) in the Auschwitz
archives. In the absence of other documentation, it means nothing and
will remain an enigma. It, however, may be a joke. This foreman and
his crew had been working here for a number of days and perhaps he or
someone in his crew was flatulent during that period. I'm sure these
people were no different than most construction workers, and he may
have put this in the daily report as a joke".
NEMO
2018-04-06 09:26:32 UTC
Post by TallHenry
In one of his "reports", Fred Leuchter, a major spokesperson
for the case of "Holocaust revisionism",
Here's an (old!) picture of Freddy-boi... say no more!

2018-04-06 16:06:31 UTC
Post by TallHenry
[...]
The scam is up, Jewboy. Give it up. Truth doesn't need laws to
enforce itself. Maybe you can get the WJC (World Jewish Conference)
to pass a law enforcing the law of gravity. Surely that is something
we all need. Jeez, without gravity, we would all drop off the Earth!
Think about it.
TallHenry
2018-04-06 16:19:33 UTC
Post by TallHenry
[...]
The scam is up,
So, do you think Leuchter's "explanation" to the mention of
a gas chamber in the documents makes sense?
Carolina Reb
2018-04-06 16:24:27 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by TallHenry
[...]
You have already made up your mind that the so-called Jewish
"holocaust" is real history, so there is no point in arguing
with you. However, the Toronto "false news" trials in the
mid-80's took Leuchter's testimony, and accepted it as court
evidence.

The jig is up.
TallHenry
2018-04-06 16:37:18 UTC
Post by TallHenry
So, do you think Leuchter's "explanation" to the mention of
a gas chamber in the documents makes sense?
You have already made up your mind [...]
I asked you a simple question: do you think Leuchter's "explanation"
to the mention of a gas chamber in the documents (i.e. that it was
a "joke by the foreman") makes sense?

Yes or no?
Carolina Reb
2018-04-06 17:38:31 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by TallHenry
So, do you think Leuchter's "explanation" to the mention of
a gas chamber in the documents makes sense?
You have already made up your mind [...]
I asked you a simple question: do you think Leuchter's "explanation"
to the mention of a gas chamber in the documents (i.e. that it was
a "joke by the foreman") makes sense?
Yes or no?
Pick it up here. No point in carrying the same item on two
different threads:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/UpmIEojax10
The Peeler
2018-04-06 19:35:44 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:38:31 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:57:19 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:24:27 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
2018-04-06 18:00:50 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:06:31 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):