sweet dreams
2018-02-13 04:31:43 UTC
https://lh6.ggpht.com/ZiJe94hbJFYWKisAVaDeEgKVJZ5qXoQZyXVUeg3MZBampw54EKBom4sv
The Peeler
2018-02-13 11:25:41 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 23:31:43 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the poor sod's usual sick shit>

Gay nazi's nightmare (it's HILARIOUS LOL):

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch."

Posted by ridiculous gay nazi Loose Sphincter himself! LOL
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2018-02-14 19:49:21 UTC
Gook, it's nearly as hilarious as the famous DRESDEN BBQ!
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
TSSK!