HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc)...'Israeeli' jet shot down in Syria conflict. The Izzies should have kept their jew noses out of it! LOLOK
2018-02-10 15:11:41 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081

"A fourth rate army fighting a seventh rate army"

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-10 15:33:35 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081
"A fourth rate army fighting a seventh rate army"
LOLOK
Yes, we remember when Egypt, Jordan, and Syria attacked Israel in
1967.

Oh wait, wasn't there one before that in 1948?

What happened then?

Israeli victory
Jordanian partial victory
Palestinian Arab defeat
Egyptian defeat
Arab League strategic failure

So now that we've determined that your grip on history is as tenuous
as your grip on everything else.....
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
2018-02-11 14:02:36 UTC
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 07:33:35 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081
"A fourth rate army fighting a seventh rate army"
LOLOK
Yes, we remember
You SHOULD, kikey !
Those words came from Capt James Mead USMC (Beirut 1982) !
And they apply to ALL conflicts between the Izzies and their fellow
ragheads !

The Izzies would be even MORE useless if your host country wasn't
propping them up !

2018-02-11 14:12:19 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
The Jews
2018-02-11 14:27:39 UTC
[...]
WOW! A CAPTAIN WHO NEVER FOUGHT IN AN ACTUAL WAR!!

ROFLMJAO

Got anybody else you want to quote, Gordie?

[chuckle]

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7kp0r5xqk9y5.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-1qfawmqxspg0t.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7ne3vu78b0wt.jpg

[chuckle]
2018-02-12 15:34:45 UTC
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 06:27:39 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081
"A fourth rate army fighting a seventh rate army"
LOLOK
Yes, we remember
You SHOULD, kikey !
Those words came from Capt James Mead USMC (Beirut 1982) !
And they apply to ALL conflicts between the Izzies and their fellow
ragheads !
The Izzies would be even MORE useless if your host country wasn't
propping them up !
WOW ! A CAPTAIN WHO FOUGHT IN AN ACTUAL WAR !!
Got, somebody else you want to quote instead, kikey ?

A *jew* perhaps ? An Izzy raghead whose idea of b'ravery is bombing
Gaza from 35,000 feet ?

[chuckle]
2018-02-13 15:20:31 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:42:18 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
[...]

It certainly IS kikey ! That IS the jew idea of b'ravery ! Requires
ZERO cajones !

2018-02-13 15:32:14 UTC
This is too funny.
It certainly IS kikey ! That IS the nazi idea of b'ravery ! Requires
ZERO cajones !
You're qualified for that!

LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-14 15:47:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:32:14 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
The Izzies would be even MORE useless if your host country wasn't
propping them up !
WOW ! A CAPTAIN WHO FOUGHT IN AN ACTUAL WAR !!
Got, somebody else you want to quote instead, kikey ?
A *jew* perhaps ? An Izzy raghead whose idea of b'ravery is bombing
Gaza from 35,000 feet ?
LOLOK
This is too funny.
It certainly IS kikey ! That IS the jew idea of b'ravery ! Requires
ZERO cajones !
I'm qualified for that !
You, ARE kikey ! You, PROVED it !

2018-02-14 18:34:49 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:47:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
This is too funny.
It certainly IS kikey ! That IS the nazi idea of b'ravery ! Requires
ZERO cajones !
You're qualified for that!
LOL
I, AM kikey ! You, PROVED it !
In fact, you yourself keep proving it here EVERY single day, you housebound
bigmouthed coward!
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
The Jews

[chuckle]
2018-02-15 14:44:15 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 03:52:15 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
WOW ! A CAPTAIN WHO FOUGHT IN AN ACTUAL WAR !!
Got, somebody else you want to quote instead, kikey ?
A *jew* perhaps ? An Izzy raghead whose idea of b'ravery is bombing
Gaza from 35,000 feet ?
LOLOK
This is too funny.
It certainly IS kikey ! That IS the jew idea of b'ravery ! Requires
ZERO cajones !
I'm qualified for that !
You, ARE kikey ! You, PROVED it !
LOLOK
This is too funny.
So you keep, saying kikey !

[chuckle]
2018-02-16 15:11:05 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:57:20 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
It certainly IS kikey ! That IS the jew idea of b'ravery ! Requires
ZERO cajones !
I'm qualified for that !
You, ARE kikey ! You, PROVED it !
LOLOK
This is too funny.
So you keep, saying kikey !
This is too funny.
You just, SAID that kikey !

jew mind, stuck again ?

[chuckle]
2018-02-17 15:00:38 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:13:08 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
This is too funny.
You just, SAID that kikey !
jew mind, stuck again ?
STILL no verified address
You'll NEVER grow enough of a cojón to PROVIDE one !

2018-02-17 15:10:17 UTC
I'll NEVER grow enough of a cojón to VERIFY one !
Well, we KNOW that, Gordon! Because then you'd have to HOLOCAUST
someone, and we know you'll NEVER do that!

LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-18 17:37:07 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 07:10:17 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
This is too funny.
You just, SAID that kikey !
jew mind, stuck again ?
STILL no verified address
You'll NEVER grow enough of a cojón to PROVIDE one !
Well, we KNOW that, Gordon ! Because then I'd have to get HOLOCAUSTED
by someone, and we know I'll NEVER do that !
Right !

[chuckle]
NEMO
2018-02-18 19:58:20 UTC
"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

LOL! Another shiteating nazoid LUZER!
The Peeler
2018-02-18 20:43:22 UTC
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:37:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I'll NEVER grow enough of a cojón to VERIFY one !
Well, we KNOW that, Gordon! Because then you'd have to HOLOCAUST
someone, and we know you'll NEVER do that!
LOL
Right !
Indeed! You ARE nothing but a BIGMOUTHED COWARD!
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2018-02-17 18:39:51 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.israel/OkFQlxTRarU/Yz9rjwlHAtMJ
NEMO
2018-02-16 16:50:01 UTC
Sigh(!) It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... it is SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP raping those two year olds!?"
NEMO
2018-02-12 19:57:54 UTC
Fer Christ's sake, Andrzej... nazi Nicky croaked YEARS ago!

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2018-02-11 19:29:47 UTC
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 06:02:36 -0800, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Yes, we remember
You SHOULD, kikey !
Those words came from Capt James Mead USMC (Beirut 1982) !
And they apply to ALL conflicts between the Izzies and their fellow
ragheads !
He NEVER said that, psychopath! There is no source for this statement other
than ONE single BLOG on the Net where ONE single person attributed it to
Mead without providing any proof, you sick psychopathic swine!
2018-02-10 15:48:20 UTC
The Peeler
2018-02-10 17:32:43 UTC
Looks like our resident psycho and idiot got a severe hang-up about the
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081
"A fourth rate army fighting a seventh rate army"
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
MENTALLY HANDICAPPED? LOL
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A