Trump Loves Jews and Israel... KEWEL!
2016-05-21 13:28:29 UTC
Trump at AIPAC -- read and weep, shiteating nazoid sub-lice :)

"And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between
America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel" Trump said.
"The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond
between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally
unbreakable".

"My daughter Ivanka is about to have a beautiful, Jewish baby,"
Trump concludes. "It could be happening right now - which would
really be great, as far as I'm concerned".

"This has truly been an honor - thank you everybody, thank you very
much".
Walt Hampton
2016-05-21 16:36:58 UTC
Trump at AIPAC -- read and weep, shiteating nazoid sub-lice :)

The Peeler
2016-05-21 17:07:02 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 12:36:58 -0400, our resident Nazi homo, "All Bark
& No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
attested schizo from the States, wrote:

F'up to your homegroup, alt.homosexual
--
Humpin Hampton and his homosexuality:
"Not to worry though, tonight will be ANOTHER night of surreptitious
MID: <31167f4c-d363-462f-ad25-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2016-05-21 19:22:00 UTC
[moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-
crazed nazoid sub-cockroach Walt "Pigshit" Hampton flushed]

Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals,
one of them died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-21 20:55:54 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 19:22:00 +0000 (UTC), NOT NEMO
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/my-father-woody-allen-danger-892572
Gosh! Great, find kikey!

It is to 'holocaust'®™

2016-05-21 20:57:36 UTC
"This group of impartial, experienced men and women whom
the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether
to prosecute, spent months doing a meticulous investigation,
interviewing everyone concerned, and checking every piece
of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I
quote here: 'It is our expert opinion that Dylan was not
sexually abused by Mr. Allen'".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-21 21:20:00 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 20:57:36 +0000 (UTC), NOT NEMO
"This group of biased, inexperienced men and women whom
the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether
to prosecute, spent hours doing a superficial investigation,
interviewing hardly anyone concerned, and checking not one piece
of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I
quote here: 'It is our expert opinion that Dylan was
frequently sexually abused by Mr. Allen'".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You got, THAT right kikey! What IS it with you subpeople???

Bunch of sick jew subfucks.
<sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>

It is to 'holocaust'®™

2016-05-21 21:25:11 UTC
A nazoid sub-louse forger wrote:

[flush idiotic forgery and void link posted by the dumb, desperate,
pathetic shiteating nazoid sub-louse]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-21 21:33:39 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 21:25:11 +0000 (UTC), NOT NEMO
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[flush idiotic jew forgery and missing void jew link posted by the
dumb, desperate, pathetic schijteating yidoid sub-sub-louse]

"This group of biased, inexperienced men and women whom
the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether
to prosecute, spent hours doing a superficial investigation,
interviewing hardly anyone concerned, and checking not one piece
of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I
quote here: 'It is our expert opinion that Dylan was
frequently sexually abused by Mr. Allen'".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BIG, surprise!

It is to 'holocaust'®™

2016-05-21 21:47:52 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 14:33:39 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
[flush idiotic forgery and void link posted by the dumb, desperate,
pathetic shiteating nazoid sub-louse]
"This group of impartial, experienced men and women whom
the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether
to prosecute, spent months doing a meticulous investigation,
interviewing everyone concerned, and checking every piece
of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I
quote here: 'It is our expert opinion that Dylan was not
sexually abused by Mr. Allen'".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BIG, surprise!
Not really. Farrow was always known as an untalented stupid bitch!
Post by Michael Ejercito
It is to 'holocaust'®™
You certainly are to, serb scum!
--
Michael explaining to G. Razovic:
"The Peeler is your dominator."
MID: <nasllr$9bh$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2016-05-21 21:50:19 UTC
Not really. Farrow was always known as an untalented stupid bitch!
Make that a LYING untalented stupid bitch:

"Mia also kept on with her plans to star in Allen's next movie,
'Manhattan Murder Mystery', and placed a call to meet with the
wardrobe supervisor on Aug. 9."

Got it, folks?

She accuses him of "molesting" her daughter, and a week later
she's pursuing a role in his film! LOMPO!
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-22 02:51:02 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 14:33:39 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
[flush idiotic forgery and void link posted by the dumb, desperate,
pathetic shiteating nazoid sub-louse]
"This group of impartial, experienced men and women whom
the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether
to prosecute, spent months doing a meticulous investigation,
interviewing everyone concerned, and checking every piece
of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I
quote here: 'It is our expert opinion that Dylan was not
sexually abused by Mr. Allen'".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BIG, surprise!
Not really. Farrow was always known as an untalented stupid bitch!
You got that right.
It is to 'holocaust'®™
You certainly are to, serb scum!
the forger is so pathetic.
"The Peeler is your dominator."
I got that right.

2016-05-22 04:23:38 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 19:51:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
BIG, surprise!
Really. Woody Allen was, always known as an, untalented stupid jew bitch!
You got, THAT right anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right.
You zsucked THAT right, gook!
It is to 'holocaust'®™
He certainly is to, the jew scum!
He, IS anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
the forger is so pathetic.
You and your needledick are pitiful beyond words, shitskin.

2016-05-22 10:17:24 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 21:23:38 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
[flush idiotic forgery and void link posted by the dumb, desperate,
pathetic shiteating nazoid sub-louse]
"This group of impartial, experienced men and women whom
the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether
to prosecute, spent months doing a meticulous investigation,
interviewing everyone concerned, and checking every piece
of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I
quote here: 'It is our expert opinion that Dylan was not
sexually abused by Mr. Allen'".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BIG, surprise!
Not really. Farrow was always known as an untalented stupid bitch!
You got, THAT right master!
I, your master, ALWAYS get it right!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right.
You zsucked THAT right, gook!
It's YOU and your "life" that suck ...like TOTALLY!
It is to 'holocaust'®™
You certainly are to, serb scum!
He, IS anus!
YOU and your "life" indeed "are anus", anal Razovic! IOW, you and your
"life" are in the SHITS ...VERY DEEP!
Post by Michael Ejercito
the forger is so pathetic.
You and your needledick are pitiful beyond words, shitskin.
HE doesn't come across as pitiful. YOU indeed do!
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the Serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
NEMO
2016-05-21 21:26:39 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/l932pas
General information about the HUGE-scale limey priests' molestation
of children.
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-21 21:37:12 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 21:26:39 +0000 (UTC), NOT NEMO
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2373238/Nechemya-Weberman-46-named-convicted-child-sex-offenders-terrorized-Orthodox-Jewish-community-released-Brooklyn-DA.html#ixzz48fdz55CA
General information about the HUGE-scale jew rabbis' molestation
of jew subchildren in Villiamsboig (B'rooklyn).
Gosh! Will you just LOOK at, the jew wife!

YUK [sic][SIC!!!]!!!

LOMPO!

2016-05-21 21:42:49 UTC
[flush idiotic forgery and void link posted by the dumb, desperate,
pathetic shiteating nazoid sub-louse]

http://tinyurl.com/l932pas
General information about the HUGE-scale limey priests' molestation
of children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-13560976
"Church of England ordained known paedophile Roy Cotton"

Sexual abuse scandal in Cardiff archdiocese
http://tinyurl.com/m3otj8p

Sexual abuse scandal in the English Benedictine Congregation
http://tinyurl.com/md7tlmg

Archdiocese of Birmingham
Father Alexander Bede Walsh was sentenced to 22 years in prison in
March 2012 for serious paedophile offenses against boys. Walsh used
religion to control his young victims, telling one boy that drinking
alcohol would get him to heaven and another believed that the abuse
was the hand of God touching him for example.
The Peeler
2016-05-21 21:49:55 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 14:37:12 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by NEMO
http://tinyurl.com/l932pas
General information about the HUGE-scale limey priests' molestation
of children.
Gosh! Will you just LOOK at, that long list of catholic dioceses!
YUK [sic][SIC!!!]!!!
Yep, it's as disgusting as you are, Rev Pedo!
LOMPO!
Sick idiot! <tsk>
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2016-05-21 21:46:03 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 14:20:00 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by NEMO
"This group of impartial, experienced men and women whom
the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether
to prosecute, spent months doing a meticulous investigation,
interviewing everyone concerned, and checking every piece
of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I
quote here: 'It is our expert opinion that Dylan was not
sexually abused by Mr. Allen'".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You got, THAT right master! What IS it with subpeople like me???
That's easy: you are retarded, Razovic!
Bunch of sick nazi subfucks.
<sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>
Is that your colostomy bag leaking again, anal Razovic? Go and empty it
quickly in the kitchen sink, you stinking housebound cripple! <BG>
It is to 'holocaust'®™.
You certainly are to, retarded Razovic

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2016-05-21 21:42:13 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 13:55:54 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by NEMO
[moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-
crazed nazoid sub-cockroach Walt "Pigshit" Hampton flushed]
Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals,
one of them died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.
Gosh! Great, find master ! We nazis are truly the scum of the earth!
...and you are a case in point, Razovic!
It is to 'holocaust'®™
You certainly are to, serb scum!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2016-05-21 21:43:57 UTC
Post by NEMO
[moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-
crazed nazoid sub-cockroach Walt "Pigshit" Hampton flushed]
Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals,
one of them died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.
Gosh! Great, find master! We nazis are really the scum of the earth!
...and you are a case in point, Razovic!
It is to 'holocaust'®™
You certainly are to, you serb scum!
--
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
" Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-07 15:54:05 UTC
[moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-
crazed nazoid sub-cockroach Walt "Pigshit" Hampton flushed]
Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals,
one of them died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.
The Nazi nithings that post here are so limp of wrist.

2016-05-23 15:25:54 UTC
Trump at AIPAC -- read and weep, shiteating nazoid sub-lice :)
"And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between
America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel" Trump said.
"The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond
between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally
unbreakable".
"My daughter Ivanka is about to have a beautiful, Jewish baby,"
Trump concludes. "It could be happening right now - which would
really be great, as far as I'm concerned".
"This has truly been an honor - thank you everybody, thank you very
much".
Trump Loves Jews and Israel
---
then he should move sorry zionist ass to israel and take his yid kids with him.
The Peeler
Not for a plain gay dumb muzzie like you to decide, plaingaydumbmuzzie!
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-23 16:07:50 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by NEMO
Trump at AIPAC -- read and weep, shiteating nazoid sub-lice :)
"And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between
America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel" Trump said.
"The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond
between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally
unbreakable".
"My daughter Ivanka is about to have a beautiful, Jewish baby,"
Trump concludes. "It could be happening right now - which would
really be great, as far as I'm concerned".
"This has truly been an honor - thank you everybody, thank you very
much".
Trump Loves Jews and Israel
---
then he should move sorry zionist ass to israel and take his yid kids with him.
How about he move to the Oval Office instead?

2016-05-23 17:02:48 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 09:07:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
Post by NEMO
Trump at AIPAC -- read and weep, shiteating nazoid sub-lice :)
"And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between
America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel" Trump said.
"The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond
between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally
unbreakable".
"My daughter Ivanka is about to have a beautiful, Jewish baby,"
Trump concludes. "It could be happening right now - which would
really be great, as far as I'm concerned".
"This has truly been an honor - thank you everybody, thank you very
much".
Trump Loves Jews and Israel
---
then he should move sorry zionist ass to israel and take his yid kids with him.
How about he move to the Oval Office instead?
Michael
How about you move back to Manila instead, gook?

Will they miss your oval orifice at the Queen Mary parking lot??? FLOL

2016-05-23 17:26:03 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 10:02:48 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
him.
How about he move to the Oval Office instead?
Michael
How about you move back to Manila instead, gook?
How about you move back to your serbian farm, you stinky serb peasant?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Will they miss your oval orifice at the Queen Mary parking lot??? FLOL
Keep your disgusting faggotry out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting
deviated nazi homo swine!
in your dreams or over my dead body.
The Peeler
OK, then over your dead body, plaingaydumbmuzzie!
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-24 07:17:38 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by NEMO
[...]
Preferably over your dead body.

2016-05-24 13:23:50 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 00:17:38 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by plainolamerican
Post by NEMO
[...]
Are you into necro now, gook?

2016-05-24 14:00:08 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 06:23:50 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
How about he move to the Oval Office instead?
---
in your dreams or over my dead body.
Preferably over your dead body.
Michael
Are you into necro now, gook?
HE certainly isn't. YOU certainly ARE:

Flaming fag, cow-porker and necro Razovic about sex with corpses:
"Smell? Most necrophilia is carried out on bodies that are either
freshly deceased or embalmed and refrigerated."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

You certainly know ALL the details, you disgusting perv!

Michael Ejercito
2016-05-24 14:08:45 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 16:00:08 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Tue, 24 May 2016 06:23:50 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Your, gook WHAT???????????????????????????????????
How about he move to the Oval Office instead?
---
in your dreams or over my dead body.
Preferably over your dead body.
Michael
Are you into necro now, gook?
HE certainly, is. *I*certainly, AM to [sic][SIC!!!]!
Gosh! ARE, you anus? I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] you ARE!
Are, you two planning, a double suicide when, you marry? FLOL

G'up

2016-05-24 14:59:09 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 07:08:45 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
How about he move to the Oval Office instead?
---
in your dreams or over my dead body.
Preferably over your dead body.
Michael
Are you into necro now, gook?
"Smell? Most necrophilia is carried out on bodies that are either
freshly deceased or embalmed and refrigerated."
You certainly know ALL the details, you disgusting perv!
Gosh! ARE, you anus? I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] you ARE!
Are, you two planning, a double suicide when, you marry? FLOL
No longer able to talk like a half-way normal human being, you flaming fag,
cow porker, shit-eater and necro? LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Did you just swallow another load of skata? LOL
--
Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-24 16:09:19 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 07:08:45 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Are you into necro now, gook?
"Smell? Most necrophilia is carried out on bodies that are either
freshly deceased or embalmed and refrigerated."
You certainly know ALL the details, you disgusting perv!
Gosh! ARE, you anus? I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] you ARE!
Are, you two planning, a double suicide when, you marry? FLOL
No longer able to talk like a half-way normal human being, you flaming fag,
cow porker, shit-eater and necro? LOL
The forger defues God and morality.

He can not prevail.

2016-05-24 17:38:39 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 09:09:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Gosh! ARE, you anus? I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] you ARE!
Are, you two planning, a double suicide when, you marry? FLOL
I'm, no longer able to, talk like a half-way subnormal subhuman being, I'm flaming fag,
gook porker, skata-eater and necro! LOL
Gosh! Seems! FLOL!
The forger defues [sic][SIC!!!] God and morality.
He can not prevail.
Michael
YOU defue your g-d by zsucking the recti of the jews who KILLED him,
you stupid slant-eyed cunt.

Michaek
The Peeler
2016-05-24 17:59:27 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 10:38:39 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Are you into necro now, gook?
"Smell? Most necrophilia is carried out on bodies that are either
freshly deceased or embalmed and refrigerated."
You certainly know ALL the details, you disgusting perv!
Gosh! ARE, you anus? I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] you ARE!
Are, you two planning, a double suicide when, you marry? FLOL
No longer able to talk like a half-way normal human being, you flaming fag,
cow porker, shit-eater and necro? LOL
Gosh! Seems! FLOL!
IOW, you are TOTALLY PWNED, my punching bag! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
The forger defues [sic][SIC!!!] God and morality.
He can not prevail.
Michael
YOU defue your g-d by zsucking the recti of the jews who KILLED him,
you stupid slant-eyed cunt.
<BG> Poor psychotic assclown!
--
sully to stinking Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-24 18:12:50 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 19:59:27 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Tue, 24 May 2016 10:38:39 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
FIANCEE???????????? WTF???????????????????????????????????????????
Post by Michael Ejercito
I'm, no longer able to, talk like a half-way subnormal subhuman being, I'm flaming fag,
gook porker, skata-eater and necro! LOL
Gosh! Seems! FLOL!
*IOWA*, I am, TOTALLY PWNED, I'm Grik punching bag! LOL
*QED* *wrt* You, ARE anus! FLOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
The forger defues [sic][SIC!!!] God and morality.
He can not prevail.
Michael
YOU defue your g-d by zsucking the recti of the jews who KILLED him,
you stupid slant-eyed cunt.
<BG< The poor psychotic gook assclown!
<GB< Is, that any, way to talk about, your fiancee anus?

G'up

2016-05-24 18:43:49 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 11:12:50 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
On Tue, 24 May 2016 10:38:39 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
FIANCEE???????????? WTF???????????????????????????????????????????
Your master Michael! The one who competently keeps beating the shit out of
you, EVERY day!
No longer able to talk like a half-way normal human being, you flaming fag,
cow porker, shit-eater and necro? LOL
Gosh! Seems! FLOL!
IOW, you are TOTALLY PWNED, my punching bag! LOL
*QED* *wrt* You, ARE anus! FLOL
IOW, you TOTALLY PWNED and TOTALLY RETARDED! QED!
The forger defues [sic][SIC!!!] God and morality.
He can not prevail.
Michael
YOU defue your g-d by zsucking the recti of the jews who KILLED him,
you stupid slant-eyed cunt.
<BG> Poor psychotic assclown!
<GB< Is, that any, way to talk about, your fiancee anus?
Like I said: poor psychotic assclown! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Swallowed yet another big load of shit, shiteater? <BG>
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serbian sexual cripple:
NEMO
2016-05-23 16:19:21 UTC
Make him, you pathetic shiteating freak.
plainolamerican
I can't make him ... but I can run his sorry ass over for sacrificing US interests for israel.
The Peeler
The ONLY thing YOU "can", plaingaydumbmuzzieshit, is TROLL cowardly on Usenet!
Loose Cannon
2016-05-25 06:59:29 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
I can't make him ...
You can't do ANYTHING, you shiteatign freak.