HUH? HAY! Yes, folks, recently hanged 'celebrity' chef Anthony Bourdain was a g-ddam *jew* (according to the jew concept of matrilineal descent)!
2018-06-09 16:45:26 UTC

HAY!

No, WONDER he looks like 'Israeeli' PM Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo (he of
the permasmirk) in his most recent photographs!

No, WONDER he hanged himself!

2018-06-09 18:09:25 UTC
Watch sexual cripple Razovic trying to compensate for her sexual handicaps
in real life by making an ass of herself on Usenet around the clock! LOL
HAY!
No, WONDER he looks like 'Israeeli' PM Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo (he of
the permasmirk) in his most recent photographs!
No, WONDER he hanged himself!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,