Fucking joos pawning gifted US technology to chinks
JeSSe
2018-04-05 20:16:37 UTC
Been down this road before with these shameless greedy fucks.

Gifted them with AWACS and Patriot missiles in the 90's, both were sold
to china.
Now they are at it again, pawning off advanced radar and the fucking
joos say "Don't know anything about it" !
Chinks will likely have an F-35 clone within months thanks to the greedy
fucking jews.
Fucking jews, and they still wonder why people hate their guts ?

``````````````````````````````

Chinese Radar Strongly Resembles Israeli Product

A Chinese avionics marketing and manufacturing firm has put Israeli-US
relations under a microscope after marketing an advanced fire control
radar identical to Elta's ELM-2052 active electronically scanned array
(AESA).

Elta is the same Israeli state-owned subsidiary at the heart of an
incendiary chapter in US-Israel relations that continues to reverberate
15 years after Washington forced Israel to cancel a controversial
Phalcon airborne early warning aircraft contract with Beijing.

Beijing-based NAV Technology claims in its 63-page product catalog to
offer an unnamed AESA radar that is identical to the ELM-2052. The
two-page description appears to be identical to current ELM-2052 product
brochures distributed by Elta, including a photograph of the radar. Elta
is a subsidiary of the state-owned Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI).

Israel's Ministry of Defence said it had no knowledge of NAV and its
claimed association with Elta. IAI has also denied any association
between Elta and NAV "or any other Chinese firm."

Yang Yunchun, NAV Technology chairman and president, did not respond to
repeated requests to comment. By phone, NAV Technology’s Mr. Xiong
turned down requests for information about the company’s activities. The
Chinese-language company website does not list an AESA radar as a product.

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2015/08/23/chinese-radar-strongly-resembles-israeli-product/
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
The Peeler
2018-04-05 20:31:25 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 16:16:37 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
troll, oozed out yet more slime:

<FLUSH the degenerate cretin's fetid slime>
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Been down this road before with these shameless greedy fucks.
Gifted them with AWACS and Patriot missiles in the 90's, both were sold
to china.
Now they are at it again, pawning off advanced radar and the fucking
joos say "Don't know anything about it" !
Chinks will likely have an F-35 clone within months thanks to the greedy
fucking jews.
Fucking jews, and they still wonder why people hate their guts ?
``````````````````````````````
Chinese Radar Strongly Resembles Israeli Product
https://www.defensenews.com/air/2015/08/23/chinese-radar-strongly-resembles-israeli-product/
The 'Israeelis' have been helping the North Korean gooks and the
Eye-ranians with their nuclear programmes for YEARS! Money ALWAYS
comes first for these semitic cocksuckers! Of course, in order to
keep up the appearance of conforming to sanctions and avoid offending
the Great Satan, these transactions always go through third parties
such as Turkey.

just-a-guy
2018-04-06 14:42:03 UTC
Please explain... why did David Irving's daughter "deserve
to die"?
Because Irving is a traitor to the cause, kikey.
Shame on you.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-04-06 14:50:38 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 14:42:03 +0000 (UTC), just-a-guy
Post by just-a-guy
Please explain... why did David Irving's daughter "deserve
to die"?
Because Irving is a traitor to the cause, kikey.
Shame on you.
It' much more simple than that.

Nazis, being the sexually crippled homosexuals that they are, hate
women.
2018-04-08 12:03:26 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 07:50:38 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 14:42:03 +0000 (UTC), just-a-guy aka jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
[fluhs jew shite]
It's much more simple than that.
jews, being the sexually crippled homosexual pedophiles that we are, hate
women.
Just look at little Hollyvood jew vorm Voody Allen (né Konigsberg) !

What a perv ! Molested one step-daughter, 'married' another !

2018-04-08 12:49:18 UTC
TSSK!
The Jews
2018-04-08 14:02:51 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-10 12:57:31 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 07:02:51 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
It's much more simple than that.
jews, being the sexually crippled homosexual pedophiles that we are, hate
women.
Just look at little Hollyvood jew vorm Voody Allen (né Konigsberg) !
What a perv ! Molested one step-daughter, 'married' another !
LOLOK
Am I that jew friend, Gordon ?
ANOTHER non sequitur raghead !

Try to keep UP a"h !

BTW aren't you, the jew COWARD who tried to, throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus when you were, in danger of getting
'holocausted'®™ ?

Why YES...you ARE !

2018-04-10 13:03:06 UTC
[...]
Answer, Gordon. Have you helped poor Walter yet?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-06 17:36:19 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by JeSSe
Chinese Radar Strongly Resembles Israeli Product
https://www.defensenews.com/air/2015/08/23/chinese-radar-strongly-resembles-israeli-product/
The 'Israeelis' have been helping the North Korean gooks and the
Eye-ranians with their nuclear programmes for YEARS! Money ALWAYS
comes first for these semitic cocksuckers! Of course, in order to
keep up the appearance of conforming to sanctions and avoid offending
the Great Satan, these transactions always go through third parties
such as Turkey.
The Israelis DESTROYED the Iranian nuclear progamme for YEARS! And they'd
have destroyed it completely, if it hadn't been for lame Obama!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-04-10 16:56:48 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Chinese Radar Strongly Resembles Israeli Product
https://www.defensenews.com/air/2015/08/23/chinese-radar-strongly-resembles-israeli-product/
The 'Israeelis' have been helping the North Korean gooks and the
Eye-ranians with their nuclear programmes for YEARS! Money ALWAYS
comes first for these semitic cocksuckers! Of course, in order to
keep up the appearance of conforming to sanctions and avoid offending
the Great Satan, these transactions always go through third parties
such as Turkey.
The Israelis DESTROYED the Iranian nuclear progamme for YEARS! And they'd
have destroyed it completely, if it hadn't been for lame Obama!
The mangina is ignorant of history.