HUH? HAY! "SHAY" NOW, sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")... WHY are you tormenting this poor old FELLOW nazoid(!!) of yours? WELL??
2018-02-10 14:11:52 UTC

HAY!

A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !

BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-10 14:14:51 UTC
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Jews
2018-02-10 14:33:44 UTC
HAY!
A TYPICAL nazi trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
Yep, that's exactly how you people operate!

Especially the "cowardice" part!
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
2018-02-11 14:02:36 UTC
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:33:44 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?
LOLOK
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !

Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?

2018-02-11 14:09:26 UTC
"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

LOL! Another shiteating nazoid LUZER!
The Jews
2018-02-11 14:25:21 UTC

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7kp0r5xqk9y5.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-1qfawmqxspg0t.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7ne3vu78b0wt.jpg

[chuckle]
2018-02-12 15:34:45 UTC
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 06:25:21 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?
LOLOK
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !
Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !

2018-02-12 15:41:34 UTC
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at you!

[chuckle]
2018-02-13 15:20:30 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:41:34 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !
Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !

[chuckle]
2018-02-14 15:47:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:31:25 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !
Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris !
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !

2018-02-14 18:35:15 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:47:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris!
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Especially, they BOTH keep heartily laughing at you, dumb anal Razovic!
Can't you hear them, poor idiot? LOL
2018-02-15 11:51:48 UTC
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus
Of COURSE I didn't, Gordon!

You hadn't verified the address!

[chuckle]
2018-02-15 14:44:15 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 03:51:48 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris !
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Of COURSE I did, Gordon !
We, KNOW you did kikey !

2018-02-15 14:56:49 UTC
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus
Of COURSE I didn't, Gordon!
You hadn't verified the address!
LOL
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-16 15:11:05 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:56:49 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris !
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Of COURSE I did, Gordon !
We, KNOW you did kikey !
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
[holocaust.wav] (© 1944 Alle Rechte Vorbehalten)
Post by The Jews
This is too funny.
It, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, too !

2018-02-16 15:12:21 UTC
when he wrote:

Huh? HAY!

Still no "verified address?

LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-17 15:00:38 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:12:21 -0800, grubby little jew raghead

Post by The Jews
This is too funny.
It, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, too !
Huh ? HAY !
Still no verified address or the cajones to give one ?

HOW did you EVER hope, to get 'holocausted'®™ ?

2018-02-17 15:09:00 UTC
Still no verified address
That's what I've been ASKING you, Gordon! Why haven't you verified
that address yet?

Are you embarrassed that you've been scammed? AGAIN?

[chuckle]
2018-02-18 17:37:07 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 07:09:00 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Still no verified address or the cajones to give one ?
HOW did you EVER hope, to get 'holocausted'®™ ?
That's what you've been ASKING me, Gordon ! Why haven't I verified
that address yet ?
Am I embarrassed that I've NO CAJONES ? AGAIN ?
LOLOK ! Seems [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !

2018-02-18 17:58:14 UTC
when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

Nothing, you got?

Tell us about your address verification!

LOL

[chuckle]
The Peeler
2018-02-18 20:43:15 UTC
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:37:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Still no verified address
That's what I've been ASKING you, Gordon! Why haven't you verified
that address yet?
Are you embarrassed that you've been scammed? AGAIN?
ROFLMJAO
LOLOK ! Seems [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Why are you such a coward, eh, Razovic? I mean, all you do is insult people
on Usenet anonymously. ONLY an abnormal COWARD does that! <BG>
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
NEMO
2018-02-17 18:19:31 UTC
Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS, you sick fuck!

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane

LOL!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-02-16 17:19:11 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

[flush]

"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over there".

NOO!! Can't be! You actually found some 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore who
was so desperate to leave Poland, that she agreed to marry... YOU??

It just CAN'T be cannit!

Right?

TSSK!
The Peeler
2018-02-13 20:05:50 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:20:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at you!
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
Yes, we hope you got no problem with it, you laughing stock! LOL
2018-02-12 20:07:45 UTC
On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 were Jewish descent,
or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who made
a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Peeler
2018-02-10 17:32:15 UTC
ROTFLOL! Yet more inane psychotic babble by our resident idiot and psycho,
HAY!
A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MENTALLY DERANGED? LOL