HUH? HAY! "SHAY" NOW, sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")... WHY are you tormenting this poor old FELLOW nazoid(!!) of yours? WELL??
2018-02-10 14:11:52 UTC

HAY!

A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !

BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-10 14:14:51 UTC
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Jews
2018-02-10 14:33:44 UTC
HAY!
A TYPICAL nazi trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
Yep, that's exactly how you people operate!

Especially the "cowardice" part!
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
2018-02-11 14:02:36 UTC
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:33:44 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?
LOLOK
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !

Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?

2018-02-11 14:09:26 UTC
"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

LOL! Another shiteating nazoid LUZER!
The Jews
2018-02-11 14:25:21 UTC

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7kp0r5xqk9y5.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-1qfawmqxspg0t.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7ne3vu78b0wt.jpg

[chuckle]
2018-02-12 15:34:45 UTC
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 06:25:21 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?
LOLOK
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !
Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !

2018-02-12 15:41:34 UTC
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at you!

[chuckle]
2018-02-13 15:20:30 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:41:34 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !
Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !

[chuckle]
2018-02-14 15:47:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:31:25 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yep, that's exactly how we subpeople operate !
Yep !
Especially the "cowardice" part !
Especially kikey !
Now what, about this orthodox shul in Denver ?
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris !
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !

2018-02-14 18:35:15 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:47:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris!
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Especially, they BOTH keep heartily laughing at you, dumb anal Razovic!
Can't you hear them, poor idiot? LOL
2018-02-15 11:51:48 UTC
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus
Of COURSE I didn't, Gordon!

You hadn't verified the address!

[chuckle]
2018-02-15 14:44:15 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 03:51:48 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris !
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Of COURSE I did, Gordon !
We, KNOW you did kikey !

2018-02-15 14:56:49 UTC
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus
Of COURSE I didn't, Gordon!
You hadn't verified the address!
LOL
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-16 15:11:05 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:56:49 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Everyone's laughing at me !
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
ESPECIALLY Iris !
Especially ! You DID try to throw the circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Of COURSE I did, Gordon !
We, KNOW you did kikey !
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
[holocaust.wav] (© 1944 Alle Rechte Vorbehalten)
Post by The Jews
This is too funny.
It, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, too !

2018-02-16 15:12:21 UTC
when he wrote:

Huh? HAY!

Still no "verified address?

LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-17 15:00:38 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:12:21 -0800, grubby little jew raghead

Post by The Jews
This is too funny.
It, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, too !
Huh ? HAY !
Still no verified address or the cajones to give one ?

HOW did you EVER hope, to get 'holocausted'®™ ?

2018-02-17 15:09:00 UTC
Still no verified address
That's what I've been ASKING you, Gordon! Why haven't you verified
that address yet?

Are you embarrassed that you've been scammed? AGAIN?

[chuckle]
2018-02-18 17:37:07 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 07:09:00 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Still no verified address or the cajones to give one ?
HOW did you EVER hope, to get 'holocausted'®™ ?
That's what you've been ASKING me, Gordon ! Why haven't I verified
that address yet ?
Am I embarrassed that I've NO CAJONES ? AGAIN ?
LOLOK ! Seems [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !

2018-02-18 17:58:14 UTC
when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

Nothing, you got?

Tell us about your address verification!

LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-19 15:01:34 UTC
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:58:14 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Still no verified address or the cajones to give one ?
HOW did you EVER hope, to get 'holocausted'®™ ?
That's what you've been ASKING me, Gordon ! Why haven't I verified
that address yet ?
Am I embarrassed that I've NO CAJONES ? AGAIN ?
LOLOK ! Seems [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Nothing, I got ?
Duh !

Tell us about your jew address verification !

Do you, need to, know HOW to prove where, you infest ?

jew registration card ! HCN GAS bill ! Scan and email !

[chuckle]
2018-02-20 15:56:49 UTC
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 07:07:57 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Am I embarrassed that I've NO CAJONES ? AGAIN ?
LOLOK ! Seems [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Nothing, I got ?
Duh !
Tell us about your jew address verification !
Do you, need to, know HOW to prove where, you infest ?
jew registration card ! HCN GAS bill ! Scan and email !
Still waiting for you to describe how I should verified my jew ghetto address !
I just, TOLD you you stupid semite !

2018-02-20 19:44:44 UTC
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:56:49 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nothing, I got ?
Still waiting for you to describe how you verified that address!
LOL
I just, TOLD you you must, take my, psychopathic word for it!
No one but Loose Sphincter will do so ...and ONLY because he wants to get
porked by you, serb arsebandit!
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-24 20:57:49 UTC
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:56:49 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nothing, I got ?
Still waiting for you to describe how you verified that address!
LOL
I just, TOLD you you must, take my, psychopathic word for it!
No one but Loose Sphincter will do so ...and ONLY because he wants to get
porked by you, serb arsebandit!
The mangina and his lovers are so lame.

2018-02-25 17:47:52 UTC
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:57:49 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina and his lovers are so lame.
Michael
You and your nigger customers from Compton are so depraved.

2018-02-25 18:49:37 UTC
On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 09:47:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I just, TOLD you you must, take my, psychopathic word for it!
No one but Loose Sphincter will do so ...and ONLY because he wants to get
porked by you, serb arsebandit!
The mangina and his lovers are so lame.
Michael
You and your nigger customers from Compton are so depraved.
There is NOTHING depraved about your master Michael, you projecting
dreckserb! There is EVERYTHING depraved about YOU!
bosodeniro about The Rectum:
"the tard Nemo Rectum Revd comes up for air out of his urinal, we piss on
him, he thanks us, and waits his turn again"
MID: <2356d5a6-b084-4baa-b8b8-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-02-18 20:43:15 UTC
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:37:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Still no verified address
That's what I've been ASKING you, Gordon! Why haven't you verified
that address yet?
Are you embarrassed that you've been scammed? AGAIN?
ROFLMJAO
LOLOK ! Seems [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Why are you such a coward, eh, Razovic? I mean, all you do is insult people
on Usenet anonymously. ONLY an abnormal COWARD does that! <BG>
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-22 17:50:10 UTC
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:37:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Still no verified address
That's what I've been ASKING you, Gordon! Why haven't you verified
that address yet?
Are you embarrassed that you've been scammed? AGAIN?
ROFLMJAO
LOLOK ! Seems [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Why are you such a coward, eh, Razovic? I mean, all you do is insult people
on Usenet anonymously. ONLY an abnormal COWARD does that! <BG>
Craven cowardice is part and parcel for Nazi manginas like the Revd.

2018-02-23 14:57:16 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:50:10 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Craven cowardice is part and parcel for Nazi manginas like the Revd.
Michael
Craven ainlungus is part and parcel for jewloving dreckgooks like you.

2018-02-23 18:39:25 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:50:10 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, the anus truly is your last refuge.
Craven cowardice is part and parcel for Nazi manginas like the Revd.
Michael
Craven ainlungus is part and parcel for jewloving dreckgooks like you.
I do no anilingus.

But you keep showing that the anus is your last refuge.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
Razofag probably creeps out other faggots.
2018-02-24 15:12:56 UTC
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:39:25 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:50:10 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, the anus truly is your last refuge.
Dreckgook, the jew anus truly is your slimy gook tongue's last refuge.
Craven cowardice is part and parcel for Nazi manginas like the Revd.
Michael
Craven ainlungus is part and parcel for jewloving dreckgooks like you.
I do
You certainly DO.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you keep showing that the anus is your last refuge.
Michael
But YOU keep showing that the jew anus/rectum is YOUR last refuge.

2018-02-24 16:04:13 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-02-24 20:11:59 UTC
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 07:12:56 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, the anus truly is your last refuge.
Dreckgook, the jew anus truly is your slimy gook tongue's last refuge.
...and you HAD to run along and prove your master right, ON THE SPOT, AGAIN!
LOL Just HOW retarded are you, Retardovic?
Craven cowardice is part and parcel for Nazi manginas like the Revd.
Michael
Craven ainlungus is part and parcel for jewloving dreckgooks like you.
I do no anilingus.
You certainly DO.
Stop projecting your OWN flaming faggotry onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you revolting nazi
whore!
But you keep showing that the anus is your last refuge.
Michael
But YOU keep showing that the jew anus/rectum is YOUR last refuge.
He shows nothing of the kind. But you just DEMONSTRATED, again, that the
anus is your "last refuge"!
***@thruhikinggear about dumb anal Goran Razovic
"The anus is the last refuge of the Rev Razofag."
MID: <13451fe7-ff36-413a-8c0b-***@googlegroups.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, you keep taking refuge in the anus.
The Peeler
2018-02-23 20:35:17 UTC
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 06:57:16 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Why are you such a coward, eh, Razovic? I mean, all you do is insult people
on Usenet anonymously. ONLY an abnormal COWARD does that! <BG>
Craven cowardice is part and parcel for Nazi manginas like the Revd.
Michael
Craven ainlungus is part and parcel for jewloving dreckgooks like you.
Seeking refuge in your fantasies about men's arses again, you housebound
COWARD?
NEMO
2018-02-17 18:19:31 UTC
Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS, you sick fuck!

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane

LOL!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-02-16 17:19:11 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

[flush]

"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over there".

NOO!! Can't be! You actually found some 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore who
was so desperate to leave Poland, that she agreed to marry... YOU??

It just CAN'T be cannit!

Right?

TSSK!
The Peeler
2018-02-13 20:05:50 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:20:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
This is too funny.
Yes it, IS kikey ! WAAAAAAAAAY too !
Everyone's laughing at you!
Even Iris and your other fellow ragheads !
Yes, we hope you got no problem with it, you laughing stock! LOL
2018-02-12 20:07:45 UTC
On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 were Jewish descent,
or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who made
a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Peeler
2018-02-10 17:32:15 UTC
ROTFLOL! Yet more inane psychotic babble by our resident idiot and psycho,
HAY!
A TYPICAL jew trifecta of COWARDICE, TREACHERY and
SHELF-PRESHERVATION, as ROUTINELY sheen in WWII !
BTW NO, further mention of your orthodox shul in Denver, kikey ?
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MENTALLY DERANGED? LOL