Rosalie Chris Lerman, Holocaust Survivor, Dies at 90
2016-05-22 18:45:05 UTC
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rosalie-chris-lerman-holocaust-survivor-dies-90-39278830

Rosalie Chris Lerman, Holocaust Survivor, Dies at 90
By RON TODT, ASSOCIATED PRESS PHILADELPHIA — May 21, 2016, 3:32 PM ET
26
SHARES
Email
Rosalie Chris Lerman, a survivor of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi death camp
who was the wife of the founder of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and a
passionate advocate of Holocaust remembrance, has died. She was 90.

Daughter Jeanette Lerman-Neubauer said her mother, who passed away Thursday
of natural causes, celebrated her 90th birthday in March.

"She was a vibrant, fully mobile, fully functioning, extraordinary ebullient
90," Lerman-Neubauer said.

Born in 1926 and sent to Auschwitz as a teenager, she married Miles Lerman,
a Holocaust survivor and partisan fighter in 1945. They arrived in New York
City two years later and went on to have a chicken farm in Vineland, New
Jersey, and a home heating oil business that grew into a major
distributorship.

Miles Lerman was the founder and chairman of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial
Museum in Washington, and she became a philanthropist and lecturer. Her
daughter said she was one of the survivors who talked about her experience
early on, worked to gain access to records about the Holocaust and
especially "to document moral choices that people made in the face of
Nazism.'

"Some survivors are traumatized, but having survived the war and Auschwitz,
my mother felt like everything was possible and she was bound and determined
to go out and do it," her daughter said.

Lerman returned to Auschwitz-Birkenau a decade ago, accompanied by four
generations of relatives, and showed them the camp as she talked about her
experience.

"'Here's where I got off the train,' 'Here's where they shaved my head,'
'Here's where they stripped off my clothes,' Here's where they tattooed my
arm,'" Lerman-Neubauer recalled her mother saying.

She also described staring all night long at the chimney towering above the
camp and belching flames and a horrible smell that pervaded the area.

"But even then, the stories she told were about the small acts of human
kindness among the different women prisoners, that she held close to assure
herself that Auschwitz was the aberration and the world would become normal
again if people could hold on to human kindness," Lerman-Neubauer said.

Lerman-Neubauer said her mother's view was that she grew up in a time of
great convulsions — depression and war and being sent to a concentration
camp — but that was only 10 years of her life.

"Then she came to America and she lived to 90, so the next 70 years were
filled with all the wonderful things one would hope to do in life, building
a family, building a business, building a community, the Holocaust museum,"
Lerman-Neubauer said.
Loose Cannon
2016-05-22 19:16:40 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2016 11:45:05 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rosalie-chris-lerman-holocaust-survivor-dies-90-39278830
Rosalie Chris Lerman, Holocaust Survivor, Dies at 90
Lerman returned to Auschwitz-Birkenau a decade ago, accompanied by four
generations of relatives, and showed them the camp as she talked about her
experience.
"'Here's where I got off the train,' 'Here's where they shaved my head,'
'Here's where they stripped off my clothes,' Here's where they tattooed my
arm,'" Lerman-Neubauer recalled her mother saying.
Free transportation, new hairdo, new clothes and as a bonus, a free
tattoo. What more did the old cunt want?
NEMO
2016-05-22 19:22:44 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

nazoid shiteater FAKE "Loose Cannon" whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2016-05-22 19:30:30 UTC
Free transportation, new hairdo, new clothes and as a bonus, a free
tattoo. What more did the old cunt want?
<BG> Did your PIG at home force you to have sex with her again, Loose
Sphincter?
--
Loose Sphincter: "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-22 20:20:56 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:30:30 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
Free transportation, new hairdo, new clothes and as a bonus, a free
tattoo. What more did the old cunt want?
<BG< Did, my Grik PIG hubby at home, force me to have, sex with him again, Loose
Cannon?
<GB< I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] he DID anus!

G'up

2016-05-22 20:59:26 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2016 13:20:56 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Free transportation, new hairdo, new clothes and as a bonus, a free
tattoo. What more did the old cunt want?
<BG> Did your PIG at home force you to have sex with her again, Loose
Sphincter?
<GB< I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] he DID anus!
Yes, he "does anus", just like you "do anus", sexual cripple! IOW, both of
you are in the SHITS ...DEEP! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up
<BG> Poor sick idiot!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2017-03-07 15:46:00 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2016 13:20:56 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Free transportation, new hairdo, new clothes and as a bonus, a free
tattoo. What more did the old cunt want?
<BG> Did your PIG at home force you to have sex with her again, Loose
Sphincter?
<GB< I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] he DID anus!
Yes, he "does anus", just like you "do anus", sexual cripple! IOW, both of
you are in the SHITS ...DEEP! LOL
I suspect that their ani are well done.

2016-05-22 20:24:53 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rosalie-chris-lerman-holocaust-survivor-dies-90-39278830
Rosalie Chris Lerman, Holocaust Survivor, Dies at 90
Lerman returned to Auschwitz-Birkenau a decade ago, accompanied by four
generations of relatives, and showed them the camp as she talked about her
experience.
"'Here's where I got off the train,' 'Here's where they shaved my head,'
'Here's where they stripped off my clothes,' Here's where they tattooed my
arm,'" Lerman-Neubauer recalled her mother saying.
Free transportation, new hairdo, new clothes and as a bonus, a free
tattoo. What more did the old cunt want?
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!

"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'

2016-05-22 21:00:08 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2016 13:24:53 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He NEVER said that, you pathological LIAR!

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-23 03:55:16 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2016 13:24:53 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Post by The Peeler
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He NEVER said that, you pathological LIAR!
You got that right.

The forger is pathetic.

2016-05-23 13:19:16 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:55:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He DID, say that, the pathological jew ASSHOLE!
He, DID anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right.
The forger is pathetic.
Michael
You zsucked that right.

You, your ainlungus and your needledick are really pitiful.

2016-05-23 14:50:08 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
Mangina, the Holocaust was evil. Entire families were slaughtered. The
whole Jewish people were slated for destruction.

That is why one trillion dollars per year per survivor would not be
reparations enough.
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He DID, say that, the pathological jew ASSHOLE!
He, DID anus!
Your anus is WELL DONE!

2016-05-23 15:04:29 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 07:50:08 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:55:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
Mangina, the Holocaust was evil. Entire families were slaughtered. The
whole Jewish people were slated for destruction.
Gook, there was no 'holocaust'®™ yet, even though one was richly
deserved. The whole jew subpeople NEED, to be slated for destruction.
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is why one trillion dollars per year per survivor would not be
reparations enough.
The entire subhuman jew subrace is worth jack shit. THAT is why, ONE
greeking dollar would be WAY too much in 'reparations'®™.
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He DID, say that, the pathological jew ASSHOLE!
He, DID anus!
Your anus is WELL DONE!
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]. And you, GET them!

2016-05-23 15:22:17 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 08:04:29 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Mangina, the Holocaust was evil. Entire families were slaughtered. The
whole Jewish people were slated for destruction.
Gook, there was no 'holocaust'®™ yet, even though one was richly
deserved. The whole jew subpeople NEED, to be slated for destruction.
THEY don't. YOU do!
That is why one trillion dollars per year per survivor would not be
reparations enough.
The entire subhuman jew subrace is worth jack shit. THAT is why, ONE
greeking dollar would be WAY too much in 'reparations'®™.
One greeking dollar? Is that you fee for sucking off a dick ten times, Miss
Recktum?
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He DID, say that, the pathological jew ASSHOLE!
He, DID anus!
Your anus is WELL DONE!
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]. And you, GET them!
You are OBVIOUSLY a FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL, Razovic!
--
sully to stinking Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-23 16:12:51 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
Mangina, the Holocaust was evil. Entire families were slaughtered. The
whole Jewish people were slated for destruction.
Gook, there was no 'holocaust'®™ yet, even though one was richly
deserved. The whole jew subpeople NEED, to be slated for destruction.
There was a Holocaust.

Nizkor.org

It would be evil to destroy all the Jews.
That is why one trillion dollars per year per survivor would not be
reparations enough.
The entire subhuman jew subrace is worth jack shit. THAT is why, ONE
greeking dollar would be WAY too much in 'reparations'®™.
Nithing, they are worth more than you.

2016-05-23 17:05:38 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 09:12:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
Mangina, the Holocaust was evil. Entire families were slaughtered. The
whole Jewish people were slated for destruction.
Gook, there was no 'holocaust'®™ yet, even though one was richly
deserved. The whole jew subpeople NEED, to be slated for destruction.
There was a Holocaust.
No, unfortunately there wasn't. Butt there WILL be soon, insh'Allah.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
More shabbos goy fiction. Some people will do ANY THING to zsuck jew
ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
Post by Michael Ejercito
It would be evil to destroy all the Jews.
No, it wouldn't...it would be a mitzvah.
That is why one trillion dollars per year per survivor would not be
reparations enough.
The entire subhuman jew subrace is worth jack shit. THAT is why, ONE
greeking dollar would be WAY too much in 'reparations'®™.
Nithing, they are worth more than you.
Michael
Gook, they are all as subhuman and worthless as YOU.

2016-05-23 17:28:18 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 10:05:38 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
There was a Holocaust.
No, unfortunately there wasn't. Butt there WILL be soon, insh'Allah.
There WAS one! And there will never be one again, psychopath!
Nizkor.org
More shabbos goy fiction. Some people will do ANY THING to zsuck jew
ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
Psychotic NONSENSE!
It would be evil to destroy all the Jews.
No, it wouldn't...it would be a mitzvah.
It would be a monstrosity and won't ever happen, psychopath!
That is why one trillion dollars per year per survivor would not be
reparations enough.
The entire subhuman jew subrace is worth jack shit. THAT is why, ONE
greeking dollar would be WAY too much in 'reparations'®™.
Nithing, they are worth more than you.
Michael
Gook, they are all as subhuman and worthless as YOU.
Nope, none of them is as subhuman and worthless as YOU, psychopath!
--
Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-24 07:20:54 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 10:05:38 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
There was a Holocaust.
No, unfortunately there wasn't. Butt there WILL be soon, insh'Allah.
There WAS one! And there will never be one again, psychopath!
Israel's Guardian Angels stand in the way.
Nizkor.org
More shabbos goy fiction. Some people will do ANY THING to zsuck jew
ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
Psychotic NONSENSE!
YadVashem.org
It would be evil to destroy all the Jews.
No, it wouldn't...it would be a mitzvah.
It would be a monstrosity and won't ever happen, psychopath!
Nithings like the forger will have to get past honorable, decent people.

2016-05-24 13:36:01 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 00:20:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
There was a Holocaust.
No, unfortunately there wasn't. Butt there WILL be soon, insh'Allah.
There, WASN'T one! Butt there will, be one for, the jew psychopaths!
There WILL anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Israel's Guardian Angels stand in the way.
You mean guardian fairies like YOU two??? FLOL!
Nizkor.org
More shabbos goy fiction. Some people will do ANY THING to zsuck jew
ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
MAKES, SENSE! *I*, would!
Of, COURSE you would anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
vad yashem is a jew website...discredited on THAT account.
It would be evil to destroy all the Jews.
No, it wouldn't...it would be a mitzvah.
It would, be a monstrosity if it NEVER happens, to the psychopaths!
You got, THAT right...up the anus anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithings like the forger will have to get past honorable, decent people.
Michael
Ineffectual subhuman guardian fairies like you and the Foreskin Peeler
are EXEMPT from honour and decency.

2016-05-24 14:00:26 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 06:36:01 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
his master Michael, farted:

<FLUSH another load of ridiculous, idiotic and psychotic NONSENSE unread>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-24 16:11:57 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
vad yashem is a jew website...discredited on THAT account.
Mangina, it is a Holocaust resource.

USHMM.org

2016-05-24 17:40:29 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 09:11:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
vad yashem is a jew website...discredited on THAT account.
Mangina, it is a Holocaust resource.
Gook, it is a marketing/propaganda vehicle for an event that never,
unfortunately, happened.
Post by Michael Ejercito
USHMM.org
Michael
There's another one! Seems, there's no END to jew lies! FLOL!

2016-05-24 17:59:43 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 10:40:29 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
YadVashem.org
vad yashem is a jew website...discredited on THAT account.
Mangina, it is a Holocaust resource.
Gook, it is a marketing/propaganda vehicle for an event that never,
unfortunately, happened.
Mangina, it IS a Holocaust rescource about the internationally recognized
Holocaust!
USHMM.org
Michael
There's another one! Seems, there's no END to jew lies! FLOL!
Those sites DEFEND the TRUTH against lies of your kind, dumb Razovic!
2016-05-25 16:26:59 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
vad yashem is a jew website...discredited on THAT account.
Mangina, it is a Holocaust resource.
Gook, it is a marketing/propaganda vehicle for an event that never,
unfortunately, happened.
Nithing, the site has Holocaust truth.

Remember.org

2016-05-25 17:03:32 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 09:26:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
vad yashem is a jew website...discredited on THAT account.
Mangina, it is a Holocaust resource.
Gook, it is a marketing/propaganda vehicle for an event that never,
unfortunately, happened.
Nithing, the site has Holocaust truth.
Gook, the jew site is EXEMPT from the truth.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org

2016-05-25 17:07:36 UTC
A nazoid sub-louse forger wrote:

[flush]

Again with the "Gooks"?

But the wife of your nazoid buddy, Eugene Jansen from
Apeldoorn (aka FAKE heinrich) is also a "Gook", no?

http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
The Peeler
2016-05-25 17:50:29 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 10:03:32 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Nithing, the site has Holocaust truth.
Gook, the jew site is EXEMPT from the truth.
It isn't. You indeed ARE!
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
NEMO
2016-05-25 19:12:44 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 19:50:29 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Wed, 25 May 2016 10:03:32 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Your, gook ladyboy fiancee??????? LOMPO!
Nithing, the site has Holocaust truth.
Gook, the jew site is EXEMPT from the truth.
It, is. They, indeed ALL ARE! <G<
They, ARE anus! <B<
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
<BG< Poor psychotic jew idiots!
<GB< You got, THAT right anus!

G'up

2016-05-25 20:13:56 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 12:12:44 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his
Nithing, the site has Holocaust truth.
Gook, the jew site is EXEMPT from the truth.
It isn't. You indeed ARE!
They, ARE anus! <B<
THEY aren't. YOU are anus, asshole! IOW, you are in the SHITS ...VERY DEEP!
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
<GB< You got, THAT right anus!
I, your master, ALWAYS get it right, slave!
Post by NEMO
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteater? LOL
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-25 17:51:31 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, it is a Holocaust resource.
Gook, it is a marketing/propaganda vehicle for an event that never,
unfortunately, happened.
Nithing, the site has Holocaust truth.
Gook, the jew site is EXEMPT from the truth.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html

2016-05-25 19:18:05 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 10:51:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html
Another jew website full of lies, diarrhoea and hysteria.

2016-05-25 19:26:39 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html
Another jew website full of lies, diarrhoea and hysteria.
Of COURSE it is...it's what we DO.

2016-05-25 20:14:45 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 12:18:05 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html
Another jew website full of lies, diarrhoea and hysteria.
No, that site is NOT like you, you lying piece-of-shit serb!
2016-05-26 03:51:45 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html
Another jew website full of lies, diarrhoea and hysteria.
HolocaustHistory.net

2016-05-26 04:08:11 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 20:51:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember.org
Michael
Forget.org
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html
Another jew website full of lies, diarrhoea and hysteria.
HolocaustHistory.net
Michael
FLOL! Another one!

I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] you got, a whole portfoliolio of 'em, gook!

2016-05-26 10:23:51 UTC
On Wed, 25 May 2016 21:08:11 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
HolocaustHistory.net
Michael
FLOL! Another one!
Truth hurts inferior scum like you, eh, Razovic? <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] you got, a whole portfoliolio of 'em, gook!
HE got an education. You don't!
The Peeler
2016-05-23 15:07:17 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 06:19:16 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
ONE greeking dollar? Is that your fee for sucking off a cock ten times, Miss
Recktum? LOL
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He NEVER said that, you pathological LIAR!
He, DID anus!
HE didn't do anus! YOU and your "life" do anus! IOW, you are in the SHITS
...DEEP!
You got that right.
The forger is pathetic.
Michael
You zsucked that right.
YOU and your "life" suck right ...like TOTALLY!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You, your ainlungus and your needledick are really pitiful.
You are PROJECTING! And everyone KNOWS it already! LOL

Michael Ejercito
2016-05-23 15:18:54 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 17:07:17 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Mon, 23 May 2016 06:19:16 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Fiancee?????? When's, the wedding anus??? FLOL
A shower followed by 70 years of 'reparations'®™! Such a business
already!
Not even one trillion dollars per year would have been reparations
enough.
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
ONE, greeking dollar? That is, my fee for, sucking off my, Grik hubby's cock ten times, Srb pwner!
Gosh! Is, it anus? FLOL!
"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs Minister of 'Israel'
He DID, say that, the pathological jew ASSHOLE!
He, DID anus!
HE did, do anus! We, ALL do! *I* and my, Grik "life" do anus! *IOWA*, we are in, the SKATA
...DEEP!
You, ARE anus....VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY, deep!
Like, TOTALLY deep!
You got that right.
The forger is pathetic.
Michael
You zsucked that right.
*I* and my, Grik "life" suck right ...like TOTALLY!
Like, TOTALLY anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You, your ainlungus and your needledick are really pitiful.
You are, CORRECT! And every one KNOWS, it all ready! LOL
They, DO anus! ALL WAYS! FLOL

G'up

2016-05-23 15:26:55 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 06:19:16 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Fiancee?????? When's, the wedding anus??? FLOL
Your master Michael! The one who competently keeps beating the shit out of
you here, every day! LOL
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
ONE greeking dollar? Is that your fee for sucking off a cock ten times, Miss
Recktum? LOL
Gosh! Is, it anus? FLOL!
Well, HOW often then do you do it for one dollar, Miss Recktum?
He NEVER said that, you pathological LIAR!
He, DID anus!
HE didn't do anus! YOU and your "life" do anus! IOW, you are in the SHITS
...DEEP!
You, ARE anus....VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY, deep!
Like, TOTALLY deep!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag! No
buts about it! <BG>
The forger is pathetic.
Michael
You zsucked that right.
YOU and your "life" suck right ...like TOTALLY!
Like, TOTALLY anus!
IOW, you and your "life" are in the SHITS ...DEEP!
You, your ainlungus and your needledick are really pitiful.
You are PROJECTING! And everyone KNOWS it already! LOL
They, DO anus! ALL WAYS! FLOL
THEY don't! YOU and your "life" do anus! IOW, you are in the SHITS ...VERY
DEEP!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up
See what I mean, my favourite punching bag? <BG>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-23 17:14:28 UTC
On Mon, 23 May 2016 17:26:55 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Fiancee?????? When's, the wedding anus??? FLOL
My, gook fiancee Michael!
WRONG, standard answer anus! I aksed, when the wedding was not, who
the gook was!
The one, who competently keeps, whacking the skata out, of
his needledick here, every day! LOL
Whack whack! FLOL!
Even ONE greeking dollar between the lot of them would be WAY too
much.
ONE, greeking dollar? That is, my fee for, sucking off my, Grik hubby's cock ten times, Srb pwner!
Gosh! Is, it anus? FLOL!
Well, HOW, often then, do I do, it for, one dollar, Srb pwner?
You, tell US anus!
He DID, say that, the pathological jew ASSHOLE!
He, DID anus!
HE did, do anus! We, ALL do! *I* and my, Grik "life" do anus! *IOWA*, we are in, the SKATA
...DEEP!
You, ARE anus....VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY, deep!
Like, TOTALLY deep!
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik greeking bag! No,
buts about, it! <BG<
So you keep, TELLING us innit anus! <GB<
The forger is pathetic.
Michael
You zsucked that right.
*I* and my, Grik "life" suck right ...like TOTALLY!
Like, TOTALLY anus!
*IOWA*, I and my, Grik "life" are in the SKATA ...DEEP!
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY, deep anus!
You, your ainlungus and your needledick are really pitiful.
You are, CORRECT! And every one KNOWS, it all ready! LOL
They, DO anus! ALL WAYS! FLOL
THEY do! *I* and my, Grik "life" do anus! *IOWA*, we are in, the SHITS ...VERY
DEEP!
You, ARE anus! Like, TOTALLY!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up
See, what I mean, I'm favourite greeked up greeking bag? <BG<
Gosh! So, you ARE anus! <GB<

Greek'up

plainolamerican
2016-05-23 15:18:41 UTC
[...]
---
the US Holocaust Memorial Museum should be about the Native American Holocaust, rather than extortionist jews using our courts for their reparations.
Americans owe them nothing but contempt.
The Peeler
2016-05-23 15:35:56 UTC
a family, building a business, building a community, the Holocaust museum,"
Lerman-Neubauer said.
the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
---
the US Holocaust Memorial Museum should be about the Native American Holocaust, rather than extortionist jews using our courts for their reparations.
Americans owe them nothing but contempt.
Luckily, it's the other way round and real Americans only show total
contempt for miserable muzzie trash like you!
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-07 15:46:18 UTC
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rosalie-chris-lerman-holocaust-survivor-dies-90-39278830
Rosalie Chris Lerman, Holocaust Survivor, Dies at 90
By RON TODT, ASSOCIATED PRESS PHILADELPHIA — May 21, 2016, 3:32 PM ET
26
SHARES
Email
Rosalie Chris Lerman, a survivor of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi death camp
who was the wife of the founder of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and a
passionate advocate of Holocaust remembrance, has died. She was 90.
Horseshit, dreckgook. She was never anywhere NEAR any of the jew theme parks.
And it's too late for you to have a 'chance' with the cunt.

Frank
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-07 15:58:08 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rosalie-chris-lerman-holocaust-survivor-dies-90-39278830
Rosalie Chris Lerman, Holocaust Survivor, Dies at 90
By RON TODT, ASSOCIATED PRESS PHILADELPHIA — May 21, 2016, 3:32 PM ET
26
SHARES
Email
Rosalie Chris Lerman, a survivor of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi death camp
who was the wife of the founder of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and a
passionate advocate of Holocaust remembrance, has died. She was 90.
Horseshit, dreckgook. She was never anywhere NEAR any of the jew theme parks.
And it's too late for you to have a 'chance' with the cunt.
Mangina, there were no theme parks; there were death camps.

Michael
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-07 19:53:13 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rosalie-chris-lerman-holocaust-survivor-dies-90-39278830
Rosalie Chris Lerman, Holocaust Survivor, Dies at 90
By RON TODT, ASSOCIATED PRESS PHILADELPHIA — May 21, 2016, 3:32 PM ET
26
SHARES
Email
Rosalie Chris Lerman, a survivor of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi death camp
who was the wife of the founder of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and a
passionate advocate of Holocaust remembrance, has died. She was 90.
Horseshit, dreckgook. She was never anywhere NEAR any of the jew theme parks.
And it's too late for you to have a 'chance' with the cunt.
Mangina, there were no theme parks; there were death camps.
Michael
Dreckgook, there were no death camps; there were jew theme parks, many of them
still in operation TODAY as Disney franchises! Such a business already!

Frank
The Peeler
2017-03-07 20:27:49 UTC
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 11:53:13 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and village
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, there were no theme parks; there were death camps.
Michael
Dreckgook, there were no death camps; there were jew theme parks, many of them
still in operation TODAY as Disney franchises! Such a business already!
Psychotic NONSENSE!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2017-03-08 15:53:40 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Nithing, Auschwitz, Treblinka, and Sobibor were three of the death
camps.

Michael
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-08 15:54:04 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Dreckgook, those are three of the most popular Disney jew theme parks!

Frank
NEMO
2017-03-08 18:08:27 UTC
The nazoid pedo Andrzej rants about "gooks"... but look at the wife of his
nazoid best buddy, (FAKE) Heinrich! "LOMP" indeed!

"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.

Photograph with wife:
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
The Peeler
2017-03-09 10:45:23 UTC
On Wed, 8 Mar 2017 07:54:04 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, Auschwitz, Treblinka, and Sobibor were three of the death
camps.
Michael
Dreckgook, those are three of the most popular Disney jew theme parks!
More psychotic NONSENSE by the forging dreckserb!
2017-03-09 16:35:07 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, Auschwitz, Treblinka, and Sobibor were three of the death
camps.
Michael
Dreckgook, those are three of the most popular Disney jew theme parks!
More psychotic NONSENSE by the forging dreckserb!
He keeps denying the Holocaust truth.

Michael
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-09 16:55:13 UTC
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
He keeps denying the Holocaust truth.
Michael
'holocaust'®™ truth is the most moronic of oxymorons, dreckgook.

It never HAPPENED, asshole! Next time you got to Disneyworld, aks them about their jew theme parks!

Frank
The Peeler
2017-03-09 17:17:21 UTC
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:55:13 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and village
Post by jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
More psychotic NONSENSE by the forging dreckserb!
He keeps denying the Holocaust truth.
Michael
'holocaust'®™ truth is the most moronic of oxymorons, dreckgook.
It never HAPPENED, asshole! Next time you got to Disneyworld, aks them
about their jew theme parks!
A load of sick psychotic NONSENSE!
--
"sully" to deviated Goran Razovic:
"I...am having fun with you, a perverted sex-obsessed eunuch, a bigoted
MID: <25aa6002-7316-4d5d-a72f-***@v8g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-03-09 17:19:58 UTC
In article <9afeecf3-c4b2-491a-9d5a-***@googlegroups.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-10 15:45:44 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
He keeps denying the Holocaust truth.
Michael
'holocaust'®™ truth is the most moronic of oxymorons, dreckgook.
No, it is not.

There is Holocaust truth.
Post by jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
It never HAPPENED, asshole! Next time you got to Disneyworld, aks them
about their jew theme parks!
The Holocaust happened.

Nizkor.org

YadVashem.org

USHMM.org

Remember.org

HolocaustHistory.net

HMD.Org.UK

HolocaustEdu.org

HolocaustMemorial.us

HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org

HolocaustCenter.org

Holocaust.OregonState.edu

IowaHolocaustMemorial.com

IlHolocaustMuseum.org
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-10 15:53:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
He keeps denying the Holocaust truth.
Michael
'holocaust'®™ truth is the most moronic of oxymorons, dreckgook.
No, it is not.
Yes, it IS...TOTALLY oxymoronic.
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is Holocaust truth.
There is NONE...it never HAPPENED.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
It never HAPPENED, asshole! Next time you got to Disneyworld, aks them
about their jew theme parks!
The Holocaust happened.
No, it DIDN'T.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
Those are ALL jew/shabbos goy websites.

As such, they can readily be dismissed as LIES.

Frank
NEMO
2017-03-10 16:12:56 UTC
In article <529ef150-3bc7-4e93-a31c-***@googlegroups.com>,

The Peeler
2017-03-10 16:56:44 UTC
On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 07:53:18 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the
resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and
village idiot, farted again:

<FLUSH psychotic BULLSHIT unread>

...and nothing's left! LOL
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
Loose Cannon
2017-03-09 23:27:54 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, Auschwitz, Treblinka, and Sobibor were three of the death
camps.
Michael
Dreckgook, those are three of the most popular Disney jew theme parks!
More psychotic NONSENSE by the forging dreckserb!
He keeps denying the Holocaust truth.
Michael
You want truth?

"All of [the Jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
NEMO
2017-03-09 23:34:07 UTC
You want truth?
Yes: tell us why you married a PIG!

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-03-10 00:10:11 UTC
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 15:27:54 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
More psychotic NONSENSE by the forging dreckserb!
He keeps denying the Holocaust truth.
Michael
You want truth?
"All of [the Jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
You want truth? Here's the truth about Brunner:

"died after years of squalor living in a Syrian cellar"

"Now three ex-members of the Syrian secret service who he tutored in torture
and clandestine police work have confirmed to XXI that his remaining years
were spent in 'miserable and squalid' conditions beneath an apartment block
in Damascus.

One of his guards called Omar said Brunner, who went by the name of Abu
Hussein, 'suffered and cried a lot in his final years. Everyone heard him.
In the end he couldn't even wash himself. All he had to eat were army
rations -- awful stuff -- and an egg or a potato. He had to choose one or
the other.'

Seems he was a WHINER like you, Loose Sphincter!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-03-07 16:57:16 UTC
He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
The Peeler
2017-03-07 17:45:47 UTC
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 07:46:18 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Rosalie Chris Lerman, a survivor of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi death camp
who was the wife of the founder of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and a
passionate advocate of Holocaust remembrance, has died. She was 90.
Horseshit, dreckgook. She was never anywhere NEAR any of the jew theme parks.
And it's too late for you to have a 'chance' with the cunt.
Psychotic NONSENSE!
--
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."