Jewess Screwed By Gook Gynecologist!
2018-05-30 03:53:30 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3608
Loose Cannon
2018-05-30 09:17:17 UTC
This post belongs in alt.animals
The Peeler
2018-05-30 10:02:36 UTC
On Wed, 30 May 2018 05:17:17 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
This post belongs in alt.animals
That's where YOU can whine about the "PIG" you married, you gay nazitard:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-05-30 09:56:17 UTC
On Tue, 29 May 2018 23:53:30 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the effeminate senile gay nazi sow suffering from menstrual
cramps:
Lonely schizogranny PLEADING for someone to contact her in alt.singles on
Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm:
"If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back
from SOMEBODY!"
2018-05-30 14:24:08 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3608
It was just a jew. A shit, who gives?

2018-05-30 18:53:13 UTC
On Wed, 30 May 2018 07:24:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It was just a jew. A shit, who gives?
You are just a piece of shit that needs to be flushed down the loo,
dreckserb!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-06-03 14:54:47 UTC
On Wed, 30 May 2018 07:24:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It was just a jew. A shit, who gives?
You are just a piece of shit that needs to be flushed down the loo,
dreckserb!
You are so right about this pathetic mangina!

נפש בר יוחאי
Esta jodida goy Carolina Reb es una gilipollas jodida. Mátalo.
2018-06-03 17:36:46 UTC
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 08:11:52 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are so right about this pathetic mangina!
Michael
Esta jodida goy Carolina Reb es una gilipollas jodida. Mátalo.
Is yiddish, Y-chi? Modern yiddish or biblical yiddish?

2018-06-03 19:43:50 UTC
On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 10:36:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Esta jodida goy Carolina Reb es una gilipollas jodida. Mátalo.
Is yiddish, Y-chi? Modern yiddish or biblical yiddish?
Need a translation into your well-known serbian Pidgin-English-Retardese,
dreckserb? <BG>
2018-06-04 12:42:43 UTC
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 07:54:47 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are so right about this pathetic mangina!
Michael
Inane.

We are so right about YOU, you pitiful needledicked GBLTP gook
ladyboy!

2018-06-04 20:15:55 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 05:42:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You are just a piece of shit that needs to be flushed down the loo,
dreckserb!
You are so right about this pathetic mangina!
Michael
Inane.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
We are so right about YOU, you pitiful needledicked GBLTP gook
ladyboy!
Nope, dreckserb, you LIE about everyone who you feel is superior to you and
straight unlike you!

2018-06-05 11:46:33 UTC
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 07:54:47 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

2018-06-06 12:07:14 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 04:46:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
Dreckgook, you're not even ELIGIBLE to watch Serena Willums' vulva!

2018-06-06 16:54:54 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:07:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
Dreckgook, you're not even ELIGIBLE to watch Serena Willums' vulva!
Dreckserb, your master Michael is eligible to watch ANY vulva. YOU are ONLY
eligible to watch gay men's assholes, you pesky little serb felcher!
2018-06-07 11:30:00 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 04:46:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
Dreckgook, you're not even ELIGIBLE to watch Serena Willums' vulva!
Her vulva is reserved for her husband.

But this vulva pic is for the viewing pleasure of normal men.

2018-06-08 13:08:13 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 04:30:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 04:46:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
Dreckgook, you're not even ELIGIBLE to watch Serena Willums' vulva!
Her vulva is reserved for her husband.
Her vulva is available to every other schwartze who shows up.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But this vulva pic is for the viewing pleasure of normal men.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Michael
YOUR viewing pleasure is ANI asshole!

2018-06-08 19:39:51 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 06:08:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Her vulva is reserved for her husband.
Her vulva is available to every other schwartze who shows up.
You are confusing her vulva with your asshole, gay dreckserb!
But this vulva pic is for the viewing pleasure of normal men.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Michael
YOUR viewing pleasure is ANI asshole!
Well, HE posts sweet pics of sweet vulvas ...whereas YOU post disgusting
pics of male anuses, felching dreckserb! Go figure!