Ladies I'm at Stud..............
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-10 12:22:01 UTC
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-10 12:56:54 UTC

2018-05-10 14:44:14 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:22:01 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
You can suck jew ani/recti, Y-chi!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-10 15:56:29 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 07:44:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
You can suck jew ani/recti, Y-chi!
Gee ...a talking dingleberry! LOL
Cheers!
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-15 11:18:45 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
You can suck jew ani/recti, Y-chi!
We leave the rectum sucking to the mangina.
Post by The Peeler
Gee ...a talking dingleberry! LOL
He can leave the vagina fucking to us!

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-05-16 13:09:25 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:18:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He can leave the vagina fucking to us!
Michael
You're not even ELIGIBLE for Serena Willums' moulie vagina, mong!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-16 18:39:07 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:09:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Gee ...a talking dingleberry! LOL
He can leave the vagina fucking to us!
Michael
You're not even ELIGIBLE for Serena Willums' moulie vagina, mong!
Master Michael is eligible for ANY vagina! You are eligible for ANY anus,
dumb anal dreckserb!
Cheers!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-17 11:01:36 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:18:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
He can leave the vagina fucking to us!
Michael
You're not even ELIGIBLE for Serena Willums' moulie vagina, mong!
She is married so only her husband is eligible.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-05-18 12:44:10 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 04:01:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:18:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
You'll watch ANI asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
He can leave the vagina fucking to us!
Michael
You're not even ELIGIBLE for Serena Willums' moulie vagina, mong!
She is married so only her husband is eligible.
Michael
She is a moulie so any other subhuman is eligible...apart from
needledicked mongs like you, mong!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-18 15:04:38 UTC
On Fri, 18 May 2018 05:44:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
You'll watch ANI asshole!
WE will watch sweet vulvas! YOU will watch a dirty asshole, every time you
look in the mirror!
Post by Michael Ejercito
She is married so only her husband is eligible.
Michael
She is a moulie so any other subhuman is eligible...apart from
needledicked mongs like you, mong!
A LOAD of ridiculous, idiotic and psychotic NONSENSE! LOL
Cheers!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
נפש בר יוחאי
Dingy why do you murder children?
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-19 16:23:35 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:18:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
You'll watch ANI asshole!
We will keep watching vulva.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com

נפש בר יוחאי
Dingy I'd tell you to bite my ass but you would because you are a fucking weirdo gay fuck.
2018-05-11 12:50:46 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
You can suck jew ani/recti, Y-chi!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Dingy I'd tell you
Y-chi I've already told you...HANG yourself a"h!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-11 19:40:56 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 05:50:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Dingy I'd tell you to bite my ass but you would because you are a
fucking weirdo gay fuck.
Y-chi I've already told you...HANG yourself a"h!
Dreckserb, I've told you already ...EUTHANIZE yourself!

Loose Cannon
2018-05-11 02:45:50 UTC
The only one you will attract is the ladyboy Gook.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-05-11 03:21:34 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
The only one you will attract is the ladyboy Gook.
You have an issue with us Asians. Is it because so many of us get sweet lovin'?

2018-05-12 12:28:02 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
The only one you will attract is the ladyboy Gook.
You have an issue with us Asians. Is it because so many of us get sweet lovin'? http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
The Great Satan doesn't NEED Oriental ladyboys, gook...the railroads
are complete.

And underage sibling sodomy is not 'sweet lovin''.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-12 18:24:57 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 05:28:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
You have an issue with us Asians. Is it because so many of us get sweet
lovin'? http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
The Great Satan doesn't NEED Oriental ladyboys, gook...the railroads
are complete.
What are you hallucinating NOW about again, you delirious housebound
sexually crippled psycho?
And underage sibling sodomy is not 'sweet lovin''.
YOU would know, wouldn't you, dreckserb?
The Peeler
2018-05-11 08:53:36 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 22:45:50 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Ladies I'm at Stud. Ring me and we'll see what I can do.
The only one you will attract is the ladyboy Gook.
Keep your disgusting faggotry out of straight people's ngs, Loose Sphincter!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>