WTF REALLY ? ANOTHER perv Joo outed ? Yes !
Add Reply
JeSSe
2017-12-05 00:03:03 UTC
This perv Joo sure has an appetite for young pork - Perfect guy to
direct a movie about another jizz guzzler.

````````````

Bryan Singer FIRED from Freddie Mercury biopic after 'throwing object'
at star Rami Malek as allegations of director's sexual misconduct resurface

Bryan Singer has been fired by Twentieth Century Fox while in the
middle of filming the Freddie Mercury biopic Bohemian Rhapsody
Filming on the production was halted on December 1 due to Singer's
'unexpected unavilability' as past sexual misconduct claims resurfaced
Singer was also reportedly at odds with his star Rami Malek, and
threw an object at the actor when he complained to the studio about the
director's absences
Actor Tom Hollander reportedly quit the film at one point over
differences with Singer, but was convinced to return to the production
by members of the studio
The director also did not return to the set after flying back to
Los Angeles over Thanksgiving
There are new claims being made against Singer as well, including
one man who alleged that the director touched him inappropriately over a
decade ago

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5145403/Bryan-Singer-FIRED-Freddie-Mercury-biopic.html#ixzz50L8eT6T6

Bryan Singer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Singer was born in New York City.[1] He grew up in a JEWISH household in
West Windsor Township, New Jersey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer
--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.
The Peeler
2017-12-05 10:43:55 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 19:03:03 -0500, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
This perv Joo sure has an appetite for young pork - Perfect guy to
You are more perverted than any of those guys, you poor mentally deficient,
sexually crippled nazi sow!
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
2017-12-05 16:42:47 UTC
Post by JeSSe
[...]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Singer was born in New York City.[1] He grew up in a JEWISH household in
West Windsor Township, New Jersey.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer
Soon, there won't be ANY jews left in the 'entertainment' industry!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But where will we be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
in Hollyvood and the affect on his viewing preferences
Post by JeSSe
This perv Joo sure has an appetite for young pork
But you like having sex with ACTUAL pork.

Another perverted serb- OUTED!

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
2017-12-06 14:35:38 UTC
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 11:59:44 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling' Shittinb'ricks
Post by JeSSe
This perv Joo sure has an appetite for young pork
Soon, there won't be ANY jews left in the 'entertainment' industry!
LOLOK
But we like having sex with ACTUAL pork.
Another perverted semite- OUTED!
Yup. Indeed. You got, that right Feigling!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
Post by JeSSe
This perv Joo sure has an appetite for young pork
But you like having sex with ACTUAL pork.
Another perverted serb- OUTED!
Yup. Indeed. You got, that right Feigling!
Cheers!
We sure *do* got that right, Gordie!

LOL

2017-12-07 14:59:17 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:51:11 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Post by JeSSe
This perv Joo sure has an appetite for young pork
Soon, there won't be ANY jews left in the 'entertainment' industry!
LOLOK
But we like having sex with ACTUAL pork.
Another perverted semite- OUTED!
Yup. Indeed. You got, that right Feigling!
We sure *do* got that right, Gordie!
You, sure DO Feigling!

The Peeler
2017-12-07 21:19:19 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
But you like having sex with ACTUAL pork.
Another perverted serb- OUTED!
Yup. Indeed. You got, that right Feigling!
Cheers!
We sure *do* got that right, Gordie!
LOL
You, sure DO Feigling!
People all over Usenet KNOW by now what's wrong with you, perverted sexual
cripple!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2017-12-06 20:37:56 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:35:38 -0800, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by The Jews
But you like having sex with ACTUAL pork.
Another perverted serb- OUTED!
Yup. Indeed. I grew up on a serbian farm, you know!
We DO know, cow porker!
Dumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex
with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
The Peeler
2017-12-05 21:05:06 UTC
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 08:42:47 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by JeSSe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer
Soon, there won't be ANY jews left in the 'entertainment' industry!
They will KEEP controlling your entire life, Retardovic! No buts about it!
<VBG>
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>