One good thing the bastarden Germen Hun Fucks did
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-11 19:26:28 UTC
The Germans breed the Boxer dog. There is no dog on earth better than a Boxer. I'm on my fourth male. I've had one female. We breed her and she had six pups.

2018-05-11 21:13:02 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 12:26:28 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
The Germans breed
Right! YOU don't, you dickless jew wannabe a"h!

2018-05-11 21:32:05 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 14:13:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
The Germans breed the Boxer dog. There is no dog on earth better than a
Boxer. I'm on my fourth male. I've had one female. We breed her and
she had six pups.
Right! YOU don't,
Projection by our resident sexual cripple, poor dumb anal Razovic.
you dickless jew wannabe a"h!
More projection by our resident sexual cripple! (see sig)
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"