HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....you SHTILL SHOUND angry frantic and UPSHET! For VHY???
2018-01-06 14:19:45 UTC
HUH ?

You're, FINISHED jew pedophile Baruch !

NO, more shul!

NO, more shpamming conferences!

NO, more little jew shub-cherries to POP!

NOT, even any more BAGELS!

You've been, OUTED you jew pedophile a"h !

GET, over it all ready !

BTW don't, forget to SHTALK me on alt.support.attn-deficit !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
Just out of curiosity, just WHO are you impotently shrieking at here?
The Peeler
2018-01-06 20:33:11 UTC
Someone interested in the manifestations of advanced acute psychosis? Read
HUH ?
You're, FINISHED jew pedophile Baruch !
NO, more shul!
NO, more shpamming conferences!
NO, more little jew shub-cherries to POP!
NOT, even any more BAGELS!
You've been, OUTED you jew pedophile a"h !
GET, over it all ready !
BTW don't, forget to SHTALK me on alt.support.attn-deficit !
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL

Answer the question finally, Retardovic!
--
bozo pointing out dumb anal Goran Razovic's misery:
"you poor dumb fuck ... you're so lonely and forlorn you have to come