HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass).,..ARE, you EMBARASSHED by your, ABSHURD jew SHPEECH impediment jew pedo?
2018-08-06 14:27:07 UTC

HAY!

You SHOULD, be jew pedo BARUCH!

Shick little jew SHOD!

<TSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-08-06 15:36:16 UTC
If she'd only spit it out some time! But no, she HAS to keep gargling and
HAY!
You SHOULD, be jew pedo BARUCH!
Shick little jew SHOD!
<TSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Squizzing jizz to and fro between her teeth is her one and only talent! And
she KNOWS it! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-06 17:28:53 UTC
HAY!
You SHOULD, be jew pedo BARUCH!
Shick little jew SHOD!
<TSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Your face the asshole of an ostrich! One in the same!