HUH? HAY Don't, blame your innocent jew aliash pedophile Ron Jacobson shleazy shlimy jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry Shein infesting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass!
Add Reply
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-07 15:43:53 UTC
Blame, your shleazy shlimy jew kike Sheinie hymie shyshadmin pedophile Barry Shein infesting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass!

Well, yesh!

Don't, be a schmuck! BE, the child raping jew pedophile every, one KNOWS you are!

LOLOK

Frank
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-07 15:55:29 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
Blame, your shleazy shlimy jew kike Sheinie hymie shyshadmin pedophile Barry Shein infesting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass!
Well, yesh!
Don't, be a schmuck! BE, the child raping jew pedophile every, one KNOWS you are!
LOLOK
Frank
Frank, did he spooge in your butt or what?

Frank, do you even have a butt? ~~ Suzie Cohen says you and your missing rectum are traumatized and colostomized, is that right?

Did one of you bastard daddies diddle you or what? What's wrong with you, Frank? You're here every day complaining. What's wrong with you?
The Peeler
2017-03-07 17:45:16 UTC
This rare idiot, dumb anal Razovic, believing that all those posters who
give him the hardest time are always their own PROVIDERS, proudly posted
details about "me" (i.e. my provider), "my" street address in Zurich, "my"
girlfriend and even "my" kitchen appliances! I can't remember all the
details, but it was hilarious and he kept insisting on it, also in other
groups!

ROTFLOL
--
TOTALLY retarded, TOTALLY anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our
resident psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").