HUH? HAY! Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER simply just KEEPS simply just making, a TOTAL ANUS of himself on, these groups on, THE Usenet innit! LOLOK
2018-04-08 17:23:19 UTC

HAY!

Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!

2018-04-08 17:26:40 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
Hitler thought slavs were just pigs- literally.

Sayyyyyyyy... YOU'RE a slav, aren't you, Gordon?

[chuckle]

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-09 12:50:21 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 10:26:40 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
Hitler thought semites were just shit- literally.
Sayyyyyyyy... I'M a semite, aren't I, Gordon ?
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE arks the questions shitboi !

[chortle]

2018-04-09 13:02:17 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
Hitler thought slavs were just pigs- literally.
Sayyyyyyyy... YOU'RE a slav, aren't you, Gordon?
[chuckle]
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE afraid to answer the questions shitboi !
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-11 12:57:24 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 06:02:17 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
Hitler thought semites were just shit- literally.
Sayyyyyyyy... I'M a semite, aren't I, Gordon ?
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE arks the questions shitboi !
[chortle]
I know. You just enjoy making me look like a frightened jew idiot, just
like everyone else does !
So, it SEEMS raghead !

2018-04-11 13:52:58 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE afraid to answer the questions shitboi !
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It doesn't SEEM that way-- it *IS* that way!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-13 12:54:12 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 06:52:58 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I know. You just enjoy making me look like a frightened jew idiot, just
like everyone else does !
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It does SEEM that way-- it *IS* that way !
Of, COURSE it, IS raghead !

2018-04-14 01:08:54 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE afraid to answer the questions shitboi !
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It doesn't SEEM that way-- it *IS* that way!
LOL
Of, COURSE it, IS raghead !
Holocausted anyone yet, Gordon?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-15 13:16:10 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:08:54 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I know. You just enjoy making me look like a frightened jew idiot, just
like everyone else does !
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It does SEEM that way-- it *IS* that way !
Of, COURSE it, IS raghead !
Holocausted anyone yet, Gordon ?
Grown enough of a cojón to VOLUNTEER yourself raghead ?

2018-04-15 15:43:58 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It doesn't SEEM that way-- it *IS* that way!
LOL
Of, COURSE it, IS raghead !
Holocausted anyone yet, Gordon?
LOL
Grown enough of a cojón to VOLUNTEER yourself raghead ?
You STILL come across like a frightened bigmouthed idiot, poor dumb anal
Razovic! In fact, you ALWAYS come across like that! <BG>
2018-04-15 15:49:13 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:43:58 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It doesn't SEEM that way-- it *IS* that way!
LOL
Of, COURSE it, IS raghead !
Holocausted anyone yet, Gordon?
LOL
Grown enough of a cojón to VOLUNTEER yourself raghead ?
You STILL come across like a frightened bigmouthed idiot, poor dumb anal
Razovic! In fact, you ALWAYS come across like that! <BG>
That's the only way he'll EVER get to holocaust a Jew, is if they
"volunteer."

And he's even afraid of THAT, because he knows it would just be a
trick to Nuremberg® his sorry, stretched-out ass.

[chuckle]

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

The Peeler
2018-04-13 15:10:39 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 05:54:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It doesn't SEEM that way-- it *IS* that way!
LOL
Of, COURSE it, IS master !
It DEFINITELY is, you frightened idiot!
2018-04-11 17:57:58 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:57:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Hitler thought slavs were just pigs- literally.
Sayyyyyyyy... YOU'RE a slav, aren't you, Gordon?
[chuckle]
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE afraid to answer the questions shitboi !
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!
So, it SEEMS raghead !
It not only "seems" so, our punching bag! <BG>
Michael to sexually crippled Razovic:
"your bringing up rectums in every thread strongly indicates that you
are exempt from coitus."
MID: <m525hd$q2d$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-04-09 20:07:23 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 05:50:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Hitler thought slavs were just pigs- literally.
Sayyyyyyyy... YOU'RE a slav, aren't you, Gordon?
[chuckle]
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE arks the questions shitboi !
No you don't, slav pig! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass
clobbered here and your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people
enjoy dumping in it, you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole.

And now open your big filthy serbian gob WIDE...
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-04-08 18:23:01 UTC
HAY!
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
MENTALLY CHALLENGED? LOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."