HUH? HAY! Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER simply just KEEPS simply just making, a TOTAL ANUS of himself on, these groups on, THE Usenet innit! LOLOK
2018-04-08 17:23:19 UTC

HAY!

Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!

2018-04-08 17:26:40 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
Hitler thought slavs were just pigs- literally.

Sayyyyyyyy... YOU'RE a slav, aren't you, Gordon?

[chuckle]

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-09 12:50:21 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 10:26:40 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
Hitler thought semites were just shit- literally.
Sayyyyyyyy... I'M a semite, aren't I, Gordon ?
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE arks the questions shitboi !

[chortle]

2018-04-09 13:02:17 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
Hitler thought slavs were just pigs- literally.
Sayyyyyyyy... YOU'RE a slav, aren't you, Gordon?
[chuckle]
Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE afraid to answer the questions shitboi !
I know. I just enjoy making you look like a frightened idiot, just
like everyone else does!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-08 18:23:01 UTC
HAY!
Griks...what can you possibly EXPECK? They're just Arabs in Western
clothing!
ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
MENTALLY CHALLENGED? LOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."