HUH? HAY! POPPED little jew shub-cherries all, over the Boshton area....that's YOUR fucking legacy BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein aka Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)!
2018-05-13 18:22:05 UTC

HAY!

If there was, a pedo equivalent of, the Turing homoshexuality
award....you'd GET it jew pedo BARUCH!

LOMPO [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

2018-05-13 19:03:49 UTC
Anyone EVER seen a poor psychotic asshole like our sexually crippled
HAY!
If there was, a pedo equivalent of, the Turing homoshexuality
award....you'd GET it jew pedo BARUCH!
LOMPO [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-13 19:14:56 UTC
HAY!
If there was, a pedo equivalent of, the Turing homoshexuality
award....you'd GET it jew pedo BARUCH!
LOMPO [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Cheers!
Dingy did you tell your mother happy mother's day? She wasn't a bad fuck. I've had better but she sure likes to suck dick and swallow the cum. But you should konw that you especially sense you have been in an incestuous relationship with since you were seven. Dingy Bye for now brown cow.