Of all Peoples, Jews
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2017-04-21 04:41:08 UTC
Of all peoples, Jews are the most dependable.

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” -General James “Mad Dog” Mattis-

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don’t have that problem.” -President Ronald Reagan-

“Old Breed? New Breed? There is not a damn bit of difference so long as it’s the Marine Breed.” –General Lewis “Chesty” Puller-
The Peeler
2017-04-21 09:24:22 UTC
jews ain't people, they're sub-human
The Peeler
2017-04-21 10:25:23 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 05:24:22 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
jews ain't people, they're sub-human
They are your SUPERIORS! And you know and feel it painfully, EVERY day, you
inferior piece of gay nazi shit!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-04-21 11:53:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT The Peeler, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
2017-04-21 13:18:28 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:41:08 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Of all peoples, Jews are the most
Yes, Y-chi, and thank the jew g-d haShit EVERY FUCKING DAY that you're
just a jew wannabe.

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-21 13:47:14 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
That's right... finish ALL of Jaaafar's jizz... just like your mother did!
The Peeler
2017-04-21 14:57:21 UTC
Need proof? Read Goran Razovic's "posts"!
--
brianlambsnose about failure G. Razovic, aka "The Rectum":
"Awh, po' ol' lil' Goooooooooooooooran Radavich, can't fight, can't fuck,
MID: <4772ddd3-14a4-40e1-9c10-***@googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-21 15:35:33 UTC
On 4/21/2017 6:18 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:41:08 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Of all peoples, Jews are the most
Yes, Y-chi, and thank the jew g-d haShit EVERY FUCKING DAY that you're
just a jew wannabe.
He is, SHOOOOOOOOOOOO b'lessed!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-21 15:58:03 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He is, SHOOOOOOOOOOOO b'lessed!
BZS
BTW, "BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz
through your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
bohso to dumb anal Razovic: "you're just a fucking little coward male bitch
and little human bastard with congenital defects and a keyboard,"
MID: <3d6f1699-bfc1-40be-bd88-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-04-21 16:47:47 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 4/21/2017 6:18 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:41:08 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Of all peoples, Jews are the most
Yes, Y-chi, and thank the jew g-d haShit EVERY FUCKING DAY that you're
just a jew wannabe.
He is, SHOOOOOOOOOOOO b'lessed!
Mangina, American Jewish Israeli hebrew is Jewish.

He is better than you.

2017-04-21 17:17:58 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:47:47 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 4/21/2017 6:18 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:41:08 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Of all peoples, Jews are the most
Yes, Y-chi, and thank the jew g-d haShit EVERY FUCKING DAY that you're
just a jew wannabe.
He is, SHOOOOOOOOOOOO b'lessed!
Mangina, American Jewish Israeli hebrew is Jewish.
Dreckgook, Y-chi Netfish is neither jewish, 'Israeeli', nor hebrew.
He's just a drug-fucked nigger who thinks he's a jew.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is better than you.
He is no better than YOU.

Geez, talking to you is like talking to LASSIE!
shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2017-04-21 18:16:56 UTC
...dumb anal Goran Razovic keeps PROVING it, EVERY day! LOL
--
happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100