Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
2018-08-01 11:38:25 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own-sweet-time-responding-to-calls/

Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
BY STAFF WRITER |JUL 30, 2018 |58 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bradenton Police Officer Disciplined
courtesy bradentonherald.com

A Bradenton, Florida police officer responded to a February 911 dispatch
call reporting a shooting in a private residence. But it took her longer to
arrive that a number of other officers in her department.

The responding officer apparently drove at normal traffic speeds to the
scene (no lights, siren or urgency) because, “…it was to me an issue of
getting more information to…determine the severity of the incident.” That
seems to be her standard operating procedures when responding to emergency
calls.

Officer Amy Schwartz told internal affairs investigators she usually doesn’t
activate her lights and sirens unless “there’s an officer down.” …

Instead, Schwartz drove below the speed limit at times, stopped multiple
times for traffic lights and stop signs and even pulled over as her own
sergeant passed her by with his lights and sirens, according to the internal
affairs report.

When confronted by her sergeant at the crime scene, Schwartz said she never
responds in emergency mode unless another officer is down or asks for help,
according to the report.

Reports of mere civilians in danger apparently don’t rise to the level of an
emergency in Officer Schwartz’s book. It seems that, in Bradenton, more than
most locations, you really are your own first responder.

Schwartz has not been terminated despite four violations of the department’s
general orders being sustained against her for which she could have been
fired. Instead, Bradenton police suspended Schwartz for 100 hours without
pay, referred her to counseling and ordered her to undergo on-going training
at the direction of Chief of Police Melanie Bevan over the course of 18
months, according to a June 14 dated memo addressed to the 15-year veteran
officer.

Schwartz has since returned to work.

That must be a real comfort to Bradentonians.

2018-08-02 11:51:24 UTC
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:38:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own-sweet-time-responding-to-calls/
Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
BY STAFF WRITER |JUL 30, 2018 |58 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bradenton Police Officer Disciplined
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed mongoloid asshole?

2018-08-02 12:44:14 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:51:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own-sweet-time-responding-to-calls/
Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
BY STAFF WRITER |JUL 30, 2018 |58 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bradenton Police Officer Disciplined
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed mongoloid asshole?
You don't you, you non-fucking psychotic housebound idiot?

2018-08-03 01:35:58 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own-sweet-time-responding-to-calls/
Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
BY STAFF WRITER |JUL 30, 2018 |58 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bradenton Police Officer Disciplined
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed mongoloid asshole?
He does.

Do you have anything sensible to add to the conversation, Glue-huffer?

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito

2018-08-04 11:58:49 UTC
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 04:42:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:38:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own->>sweet-time-responding-to-calls/
Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
BY STAFF WRITER |JUL 30, 2018 |58 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bradenton Police Officer Disciplined
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed mongoloid asshole?
Mangina, I sure do!
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then, you slant eyed jewloving asshole!

2018-08-04 16:46:45 UTC
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 04:42:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:38:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own->>>>sweet-time-responding-to-calls/
Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
BY STAFF WRITER |JUL 30, 2018 |58 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bradenton Police Officer Disciplined
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed mongoloid asshole?
Mangina, I sure do!
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then, you slant eyed jewloving asshole!
Nithing, here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own-sweet-time-responding-to-calls/#comment-4045239

Remember, you don’t need a gun because the police will “protect” you.

My family learned better in Chicago in 1919.

2018-08-05 12:48:38 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 09:46:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 04:42:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:38:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/staff-writer/florida-cop-disciplined-for-taking-her-own->>>>sweet-time-responding-to-calls/
Florida Cop Disciplined for Taking Her Own Sweet Time Responding to Calls
BY STAFF WRITER |JUL 30, 2018 |58 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bradenton Police Officer Disciplined
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed mongoloid asshole?
Mangina, I sure do!
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then, you slant eyed jewloving asshole!
Nithing, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.

What does it say about YOU that you have to rely on the uppity coon
for all your opinions???

2018-08-05 14:01:01 UTC
On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 05:48:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU! ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
What does it say about YOU that you have to rely on the uppity coon
for all your opinions???
Your master Michael relies on nobody's opinion. YOU rely on anything that is
degenerate, subnormal and perverted!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-08-09 10:56:33 UTC
On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 05:48:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU! ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
He does not even have evidence of plagiarism!
What does it say about YOU that you have to rely on the uppity coon
for all your opinions???
Your master Michael relies on nobody's opinion. YOU rely on anything that is
degenerate, subnormal and perverted!
He relies on Adolf Hitler and David Duke for his opinions!

2018-08-10 11:37:04 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 03:56:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He relies on Adolf Hitler and David Duke for his opinions!
Michael
YOU rely on uppity coon Chrissie Morton for ALL your opinions because
as an Orienlal monkey you are INCAPABLE of forming your own! You SAID
so yourself, you stupid cunt!

2018-08-10 13:04:25 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 04:37:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU! ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
He does not even have evidence of plagiarism!
What does it say about YOU that you have to rely on the uppity coon
for all your opinions???
Your master Michael relies on nobody's opinion. YOU rely on anything that is
degenerate, subnormal and perverted!
He relies on Adolf Hitler and David Duke for his opinions!
Michael
YOU rely on uppity coon Chrissie Morton for ALL your opinions because
as an Orienlal monkey you are INCAPABLE of forming your own! You SAID
so yourself, you stupid cunt!
Your master Michael sure knows how to slap you around and make you bleed
with his opinions, EVERY day! LOL
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"
2018-08-11 15:26:11 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 03:56:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead!

He relies on Adolf Hitler and David Duke for his opinions!
Michael
YOU rely on uppity coon Chrissie Morton for ALL your opinions because
as an Orienlal monkey you are INCAPABLE of forming your own! You SAID
so yourself, you stupid cunt!
That would be better than you relying on Adolf Hitler and David Duke!

2018-08-12 12:50:25 UTC
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:26:11 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
He relies on Adolf Hitler and David Duke for his opinions!
Michael
YOU rely on uppity coon Chrissie Morton for ALL your opinions because
as an Orienlal monkey you are INCAPABLE of forming your own! You SAID
so yourself, you stupid cunt!
That would be better than you relying on Adolf Hitler and David Duke!
Michael
No, it would not....they're WHITE and Chrissie is just an uppity coon.

2018-08-12 14:58:14 UTC
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 05:50:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
That would be better than you relying on Adolf Hitler and David Duke!
Michael
No, it would not....they're WHITE and Chrissie is just an uppity coon.
It would! Hitler and Duke are sick abnormal psychopathic swines and cheats,
just like you! Chris is a decent and smart person that stands way above you!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, so you judge credibility and character based on skin color? Skin color may be relevant to sex appeal; it's so irrelevant to character and credibility. You hating what's good and your faggotry show you have bad character. May Morton haunt you in your nightmares!
2018-08-13 12:59:55 UTC
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 10:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:26:11 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
He relies on Adolf Hitler and David Duke for his opinions!
Michael
YOU rely on uppity coon Chrissie Morton for ALL your opinions because
as an Orienlal monkey you are INCAPABLE of forming your own! You SAID
so yourself, you stupid cunt!
That would be better than you relying on Adolf Hitler and David Duke!
Michael
No, it would not....they're WHITE and Chrissie is just an uppity coon.
Faggot, so you judge credibility and character based on skin color? Skin color may be relevant to sex appeal; it's so irrelevant to character and credibility. You hating what's good and your faggotry show you have bad character. May Morton haunt you in your nightmares!
Dreckgook, only WHITE people (aka humans) have credibility and
character. Shitskinned slitty-eyed mongs like you and coons like
Chrissie Morton are EXEMPT!

2018-08-13 15:45:56 UTC
On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 05:59:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, so you judge credibility and character based on skin color? Skin
color may be relevant to sex appeal; it's so irrelevant to character and
credibility. You hating what's good and your faggotry show you have bad
character. May Morton haunt you in your nightmares!
Dreckgook, only WHITE people (aka humans) have credibility and
character. Shitskinned slitty-eyed mongs like you and coons like
Chrissie Morton are EXEMPT!
Dreckserb, ONLY someone subhuman and utterly retarded would ever make such
an idiotic statement!
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-08-04 18:23:48 UTC
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 04:58:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, I sure do!
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then, you slant eyed jewloving asshole!
Dreckserb, instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you
are suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously
VERY hard ...EVERY day! LOL
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
Schwartz? What else would you expect from the lazy jew cunt?
The Peeler
2018-08-03 08:01:08 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 22:49:18 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
[...]
Seeing "the Jews" EVERYWHERE already, like your serbian pimp, Loose
Sphincter? GOOOOD! LMAO