Happy Easter you jew bastards!
2017-04-16 15:01:15 UTC
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
2017-04-16 16:44:46 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:01:15 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Let Easter be a REMINDER to the jew assholes: deicide has
CONSEQUENCES (pogroms, purges, expulsions, inquisitions etc etc etc)!

2017-04-16 18:02:18 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:44:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Let Easter be a REMINDER to the jew assholes: deicide has
CONSEQUENCES (pogroms, purges, expulsions, inquisitions etc etc etc)!
Easter here reminds everyone that a sick asshole like you has nobody to talk
to even during the high holidays! It's always the same with you, at
Christmas AND and at Easter: you just get more psychotic than usual! Serves
you right, you abnormal housebound sow! LOL
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2017-04-16 21:45:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-17 12:43:11 UTC
On 4/16/2017 9:44 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:01:15 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Let Easter be a REMINDER to the jew assholes: deicide has
CONSEQUENCES (pogroms, purges, expulsions, inquisitions etc etc etc)!
Well, yesh...and it's, NEVER going to shtop!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-17 14:29:24 UTC
Don't get out of the house, you housebound bitch ...and KEEP wanking!

bohso describing The Rectum:
You're a POS troll and a lonely shred of degenerate afterbirth -- you've
been pissed on and shit out by the universe -- you're worthless -- and you
live only for the abuse heaped on you. Good luck LUSER!
MID: <7a3a9bd2-22da-4cb9-ac74-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-04-17 19:15:11 UTC
In article <58f4b85f$0$38668$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,

2017-04-18 13:09:48 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:43:11 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 4/16/2017 9:44 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:01:15 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Let Easter be a REMINDER to the jew assholes: deicide has
CONSEQUENCES (pogroms, purges, expulsions, inquisitions etc etc etc)!
Well, yesh...and it's, NEVER going to shtop!
BZS
NEVER!

Cheers!

RJ (jew aliash)
NEMO
2017-04-18 15:20:35 UTC

The Peeler
2017-04-18 15:26:31 UTC
It obviously WAS a miserable as every Easter and every Christmas before, you
housebound psychotic idiot with no life outside Usenet AT ALL! LOL

2017-04-23 13:07:28 UTC
It obviously WAS a miserable as every Easter and every Christmas before, you
housebound psychotic idiot with no life outside Usenet AT ALL! LOL
Judenhass does even more damage than crystal meth.

2017-04-23 17:06:20 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 06:07:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
Judenhass does even more damage than crystal meth.
Michael
Judenhass only does damage to the jews it's intended for, you slant
eyed jewloving asshole!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-23 17:18:19 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
MORE donkey-jizz? PHEW, sick fuck!
The Peeler
2017-04-23 17:42:09 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 10:06:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It obviously WAS a miserable as every Easter and every Christmas before, you
housebound psychotic idiot with no life outside Usenet AT ALL! LOL
Judenhass does even more damage than crystal meth.
Michael
Judenhass only does damage to the jews it's intended for, you slant
eyed jewloving asshole!
So, HOW did you become that WRECK that everyone now knows you to be, you
ridiculous psychotic assclown? It's because of "the Jews", right? LMAO!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
TOTALLY etarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
2017-04-23 17:30:58 UTC
It sure looks like it. That psycho is a WRECK!
Michael Ejercito
2017-04-27 13:37:58 UTC
It obviously WAS a miserable as every Easter and every Christmas before, you
housebound psychotic idiot with no life outside Usenet AT ALL! LOL
Judenhass does even more damage than crystal meth.
It sure looks like it. That psycho is a WRECK!
We keep drubbing his nithing hide.

2017-04-27 13:50:20 UTC
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:37:58 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
We keep drubbing his nithing hide.
Michael
Your 'clients' at the Queen Mary parking lot keep buggering your
skanky gook hide.

2017-04-27 14:54:06 UTC
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:50:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It sure looks like it. That psycho is a WRECK!
We keep drubbing his nithing hide.
Michael
Your 'clients' at the Queen Mary parking lot keep buggering your
skanky gook hide.
Stop PROJECTING your OWN homosexuality onto clearly straight and sane
people, you frustrated housebound homo bitch!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about anal Razovic:
"He should stop fantasizing about rectum sucking and start the vagina
MID: <l787n3$k91$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
And it keeps BLEEDING as we can detect from her endless SCREECHING! LOL
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:34:57 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:01:15 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
You are as miserable at Easter as you are on every other day of the year,
eh, you poor pitiable nazi sow! LMAO!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-04-16 21:32:06 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT The Peeler, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>