Is there anyone who can answer the question: Why are jew women so fucking ugly?
Brian Lambsky
2018-08-08 03:26:23 UTC
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TmED4DTHvIY/TF0P0QdCoqI/AAAAAAAAQ7A/OV_A6tfFn4s/s1600/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg

https://lh3.ggpht.com/_AbmAcbsbxBY/TBeJWR0m0sI/AAAAAAAACOQ/-SCyWr2_lpA/s400/amy_winehouse_ugly.jpg

https://dezinfo.net/images2/image/10.2009/uglyisyou/1004.jpg

http://cdn-static.dagospia.com/img/foto/05-2010/57451_tn.jpg
Carolina Reb
2018-08-08 03:31:35 UTC

Not just ugly....just plain FUGLY!!!
The Peeler
2018-08-08 08:35:38 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 20:31:35 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg

2018-08-08 08:35:33 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 23:26:23 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as Brian Lambsky, whined again:

<FLUSH the gay nazi cretin's usual gay shit>

Butt-ugly nazi woman (aka as Caroloony on Usenet):
http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg

Brian Lambsky
2018-08-09 03:10:44 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 02:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 8:26:25 PM UTC-7, Brian Lambsky wrote:
>> http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg
>>
>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TmED4DTHvIY/TF0P0QdCoqI/AAAAAAAAQ7A/OV_A6tfFn4s/s1600/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg
>>
>> https://lh3.ggpht.com/_AbmAcbsbxBY/TBeJWR0m0sI/AAAAAAAACOQ/-SCyWr2_lpA/s400/amy_winehouse_ugly.jpg
>>
>> https://dezinfo.net/images2/image/10.2009/uglyisyou/1004.jpg
>>
>> http://cdn-static.dagospia.com/img/foto/05-2010/57451_tn.jpg
>
>I notice you don't have a picture of your pox riddled face. Mila Kunis is a super hottie who has more money than any nazi on the planet.
>
>https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jewish+models&rlz=1C1AWFC_enCA785CA785&oq=Jewish+models&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5479j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 has pictures of a lot of good looking Jews.

That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1643622.main_image.jpg?strip=all
The Peeler
2018-08-09 08:28:25 UTC
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 23:10:44 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as Brian Lambsky, whined again:

>> I notice you don't have a picture of your pox riddled face. Mila Kunis is
>> a super hottie who has more money than any nazi on the planet.
>>
>> https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jewish+models&rlz=1C1AWFC_enCA785CA785&oq=
>> Jewish+models&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5479j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>> has pictures of a lot of good looking Jews.
>
> That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.

That's because you ARE gay, Loose Sphincter!

2018-08-09 21:20:50 UTC
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 23:10:44 -0400, Brian Lambsky
<***@theworld.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 02:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
><***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 8:26:25 PM UTC-7, Brian Lambsky wrote:
>>> http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg
>>>
>>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TmED4DTHvIY/TF0P0QdCoqI/AAAAAAAAQ7A/OV_A6tfFn4s/s1600/ugly-cosmetic-jewess.jpg
>>>
>>> https://lh3.ggpht.com/_AbmAcbsbxBY/TBeJWR0m0sI/AAAAAAAACOQ/-SCyWr2_lpA/s400/amy_winehouse_ugly.jpg
>>>
>>> https://dezinfo.net/images2/image/10.2009/uglyisyou/1004.jpg
>>>
>>> http://cdn-static.dagospia.com/img/foto/05-2010/57451_tn.jpg
>>
>>I notice you don't have a picture of your pox riddled face. Mila Kunis is a super hottie who has more money than any nazi on the planet.
>>
>>https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jewish+models&rlz=1C1AWFC_enCA785CA785&oq=Jewish+models&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5479j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 has pictures of a lot of good looking Jews.
>

>That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.
>
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1643622.main_image.jpg?strip=all

A jew unibrow!

2018-08-09 22:01:58 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 14:20:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>That jew cunt doesn't have the look of a 'super hottie'.
>>
>>https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1643622.main_image.jpg?strip=all
>
> A jew unibrow!

Our three resident nazi fags ranting in their known gay manner about
beautiful women again! LOL

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>